anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Okay so apparently the choppy animations of view 2 of the familiar while she has big breasts only happened while she's wearing that black lingerie, the animation was fine when she's naked (which is when she's pregnant cuz she only took the lingerie off).

I think these choppy pits are pieces of the lingerie that poked out (cuz the familiar's breasts got bigger), but Tink forgot to colour them black to match the lingerie.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
how many quest are in this game and how can i gain experience fast for familiar?
There's is an in-game walk through you can use. Saveeditonline.com is the fastest way to level up but high experience point getting locations are like the swamp, Bat cave, Spider cave and cemetery once you've reached them.

Nekto K

May 2, 2020
ой как жаль не добавляют в самом начале анимированную сцену, где два гоблина силой взяли Миа

• Angry
Reactions: FavenXXX

Axelf787

May 2, 2021
Thanks found a save editor online, uploaded file 1 and changed points then downloaded the file and renamed to file 2 and put in the save folder. It is not showing in the file slot page when I continue game. I obvioulsy haven't got a clue about computers! Any advice how I need to save it please?
I sussed it instead of changing the name of the file I deleted the file I had dowloaded from the save folder then put the new edited file back in the save folder

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
Thanks found a save editor online, uploaded file 1 and changed points then downloaded the file and renamed to file 2 and put in the save folder. It is not showing in the file slot page when I continue game. I obvioulsy haven't got a clue about computers! Any advice how I need to save it please?

Did you have a Save2 before? If not, the game won't recognize them. Just overwrite or rename your Original Save1 before copying.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I sussed it instead of changing the name of the file I deleted the file I had dowloaded from the save folder then put the new edited file back in the save folder
Next time just in the game save a second slot and replace the second slot save with the file from saveeditonline to preserve your original save (file 1) incase you need to go back to it

elliochness

Aug 15, 2016
So I don't know exactly when it happend, but I can't seem to access Alice's punishment scenes anymore. When talking to her, i get no option for it, even when she messes up (i had to relevel obedience for her to show up at mass as well, even though she gave birth this update)

Once she has enough obedience, she'll again ask for punishment, but nothing happens after selecting discipline her, it's like the entire scene skips over and it immediately ends going to 'thank you high priest'. The mass scenes trigger just fine, I just think she's bugged somehow in my save, yet I don't have any far enough back for her to not be.
I have the same problem. Is there a way to get her pregnant again so you can access her scenes properly? The update talks about Alice being able to have six kids but I have no idea how to get her to have a second kid.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm with you on the angelic counterpart, whatever her form.

I'd love to see progression in the MC's relationship with Ziva, where the affection blossoms and actually matches the largely physical side of their connection. It still feels too much like he's an important cog in the system; someone who's skilled enough to carry out her tasks to accomplish her agenda. His relationship with Erevi is similar, but she has had moments with him where it's revealed that she's gradually developing feelings for him, which adds a different dimension to their bond. Developing his relationship with both women would add more to the development of the story. What would happen when both of them found out that the MC is also involved with the other? It would add a different dynamic to the tale, as there would be more at stake; more for the MC to lose. It could also bring in another interesting character, or the half-sisters, to help the MC with his problem, bringing Ziva and Erevi together. Maybe they'd unite to take on a greater, mutual enemy. And the end result; can you imagine that? An MC-Ziva-Erevi love triangle? He'd end up in a magical sex coma!
A thousand times yes to all u have stated :)

Oldandbold

May 20, 2019
anyone knows some exp cheat am 10 levels above my familiar am 17 he is 6 about to hit 7 because my save is old running constantly bat cave for 150exp per day is painful
i don't want to start a new game plz help

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I have the same problem. Is there a way to get her pregnant again so you can access her scenes properly? The update talks about Alice being able to have six kids but I have no idea how to get her to have a second kid.
Get her pregnant during mass. Then you can punish her again

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
anyone knows some exp cheat am 10 levels above my familiar am 17 he is 6 about to hit 7 because my save is old running constantly bat cave for 150exp per day is painful
i don't want to start a new game plz help
I did a few circuits swamp, cemetery, batcave, spidercave. Swamp to me has the most pts because the gators give 60. If not saveeditonline.

Jul 16, 2018
Taking familiar to lvl 10 is so grindy!
ikr. I get ~15 exp for the dark goblins and at lvl8 the familiar needs 1128 exp to level up. That's 76 dark goblins.

I've found that the gators give 60 exp each - thats 19 gators for lvl 9 and probably ~22 to 25 gators to lvl 10.
Still annoying but at least that can be done in a timely manner.

Reactions: Damon Mikaelson

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
If the last time I played this was version 2.01, should I replay it from the beginning again? I get the feeling there's been improvements and fixes to earlier portions of the game. Did Tinkerer add new animations to older scenes?

Vigilant1

Apr 25, 2018
So, I'm in the bandit hideout where I am supposed to save someone named Thomas for the general store owner.

...but there is nobody in the holding cells.
Chances are you've missed the door to his cell. It's in the bottom most room with the table, straight down from the entry door of that room. When you get there, a cutscene should trigger

Risax

Nov 15, 2017
Chances are you've missed the door to his cell. It's in the bottom most room with the table, straight down from the entry door of that room. When you get there, a cutscene should trigger
Yeah, nothing like that is happening. I face the bandits, get the loaded dice and the keys and whatever and enter the room to the right from there but there's nothing there but a chest with money...unless there's another door I'm overlooking that leads in another area?

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Is there any way to screw Jenny without cucking her Husband, Thomas? The walkthrough wasn't very clear. She's now convincing her husband to let me screw her once a week. For a loan.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes