FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Welp... both very first scenes (or rather viewing angles for one pose) for the familiar/imp freeze again... I hope Tinkerer fixes that as soon as possible because that is some next level blueballing.

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Its only for PC if I remember right and to enter to cheat menu you have to enter a house next to the stable after installing the mod
dat 1's broke. lain doesn't update it no more. there's an rpg maker cheat file you can use tho

kinuel

Mar 11, 2018
Has Incest been removed? I'm on the quest to adventure with Erevi's daughter and isn't starting any of the scenes.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Can't remember exactly but did you kill the first boar or bear with her? Also you can check the in game walk through for help.
I killed 100 boars with her, can't get rid of her, so I did some missions with her in the party. I can't return to Shakala, it's the same bug that was in the test version. And now I can't leave the goblin forest and do other quests with her in the party.

• Sad
Reactions: Scorpio1971

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
with that bug I mentioned about her first hunt quest I found out I didn't do It's a girl quest so the game bugged out there how do I start the It's a girl quest I still can't find Shakala anywhere

Axelf787

May 2, 2021
Yeah, nothing like that is happening. I face the bandits, get the loaded dice and the keys and whatever and enter the room to the right from there but there's nothing there but a chest with money...unless there's another door I'm overlooking that leads in another area?
In the room with the chests one of them contains a cell key you need before entering the end room with Thomas in in

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Apparently, there is still one case with a "missing image" message: when you enter the Orb room (with familiar evolved and babies) in Erevi's tower.

Capture: capture1.jpg

And quest 100 (i.e. "Mass For The Pious") still doesn't appear in the quest list; and will probably never, I guess, according to the events relative to this quest (i.e. there is no delay between the announce of the mass by Ziva and the first occurrence of this event still with Ziva).

Nertou

Jul 26, 2017
hello, the compressed file link getting no where ! :unsure:
Yeah don't know what happend but I found it a few page earlier
There you go

Peasants Quest [v2.41] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: size 4.2 GB

Compressed Size Win: 1.1GB: MEGA -

Drop a (y) if you like my compression stuff and things :)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes