DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah, nothing like that is happening. I face the bandits, get the loaded dice and the keys and whatever and enter the room to the right from there but there's nothing there but a chest with money...unless there's another door I'm overlooking that leads in another area?
Very bottom of the last room, near the middle-right is the door

Reactions: Risax

Cro

May 10, 2017
v2.41, still stuck with Her First Hunt quest, Shakala is only in the cave/castle and has no dialogue options about the daughter.
Started the mission with the purifiers but I can't go to town because the Daughter refuses to leave the forest.
So... stuck ?

Rauzer

Jun 17, 2018
I have the same problem. Is there a way to get her pregnant again so you can access her scenes properly? The update talks about Alice being able to have six kids but I have no idea how to get her to have a second kid.
So after another member pointed out she doesn't have any scenes while non pregnant, you still gain obedience with her. To get her pregnant again, get her obedience up high enough so she joins Mass and there you can fuck her (with enhanced fertility) to have a chance of getting her pregnant once more. After which the other scenes will also be available again.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So after another member pointed out she doesn't have any scenes while non pregnant, you still gain obedience with her. To get her pregnant again, get her obedience up high enough so she joins Mass and there you can fuck her (with enhanced fertility) to have a chance of getting her pregnant once more. After which the other scenes will also be available again.
Tinkerer will most likley add in non-preg punishments in the next update that focuses on the Temple.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
My god, this game is almost 5 gigs!
Ugh, my poor, poor disk space...
Can some1 do me a favor and compress this wonderful game?
Thank you :)

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
v2.41, still stuck with Her First Hunt quest, Shakala is only in the cave/castle and has no dialogue options about the daughter.
Started the mission with the purifiers but I can't go to town because the Daughter refuses to leave the forest.
So... stuck ?
Can't remember exactly but did you kill the first boar or bear with her? Also you can check the in game walk through for help.

dreas

Feb 8, 2018
so im encountering a weird bug with caleah her conversation at the temple reset to the quest to go to the swamp but you don't get the quest just her joining your group and ofcourse nothing can be done in the swamp. I restarted a save from just before setting up the temple and it happened again and the issue seems to trigger after completing the quest to light up the temple. This is in verision 2.41. Ok it seems to fix once you bring alice into the temple. So the solution for players for know is just avoid talking to Caleah after lighting the temple but before alice is brought to the temple

Last edited:
Reactions: hrhr
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes