Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Hello gyz,I am also stuck with Shakala's daughters "Her First Hunt" quest & can't leave the "Goblin Forest" area.When I finish killing boar & talk to Shakala,there is no new option
Unfortunately my latest save is after I took the quest,so I can't do any other quest.
So,there any solution for this BUG?

jardafarda

May 10, 2017
Hello gyz,I am also stuck with Shakala's daughters "Her First Hunt" quest & can't leave the "Goblin Forest" area.When I finish killing boar & talk to Shakala,there is no new option
Unfortunately my latest save is after I took the quest,so I can't do any other quest.
So,there any solution for this BUG?
you must talk to her when she is at tant in camp

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Sadly the latest update seems to have broken the familiar quest, since the broken glass in front of the teleportation waystones are now 'solid', so you can't access and actually fix the waystones.

Shiroyasha

Apr 24, 2017
I got a bug or something cuz i cant advance with frida at all when i returned the pupies she says thank you and all and now everytime i try to talk to her she says thank you again and nothing more i cant even give her the padlock i made

EDIT: I started a new game and this time its fine dk why that happened

Last edited:

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I got a bug or something cuz i cant advance with frida at all when i returned the pupies she says thank you and all and now everytime i try to talk to her she says thank you again and nothing more i cant even give her the padlock i made
I think you need to click on the front door or something and fix the door. She will acknowledge afterward.

passenger2054

Jun 10, 2020
any one have cheat mode for this game
cheat mode for this version does not exist, the only cheat mode available is for version 2.01. I recommend if you are going to have access to it, cheat to get all potions, money and then transfer the saved game (first minutes of game used to activate cheat and get the items) to version 2.41 and enjoy.

Reactions: syfy88man

thath

Oct 29, 2017
Can someone post an in-game screenshot of a character in the V2.41 compressed version? Want to see how much quality is lost in compressed version so I can decide whether to download uncompressed version or not

itmd

Jun 7, 2021
i think i hit a bug, frida wont give me a pup and im in good affection with her, i dont know if its because i impregnated her before, but i cant advance mia quest

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes