Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Hello,
Where can I find the axe able to cut the trees for Mia's quest (Build a home) ?

Dec 17, 2020
im stuck on the first hunt quest, no matter how many times we kill a boar shakala doesnt have any choices but "state of realm" "more mates?" & "lets mate"

Lucerys

Aug 31, 2019
Hello,
Where can I find the axe able to cut the trees for Mia's quest (Build a home) ?
The axe you need is just the one from the blacksmith if I remember correctly, just buy and equip it.

im stuck on the first hunt quest, no matter how many times we kill a boar shakala doesnt have any choices but "state of realm" "more mates?" & "lets mate"
Judging by other's responses on the pages before it is a known bug, will just have to wait for it to be fixed or until someone finds a work around. For now I'd just avoid it.

Reactions: Yoli
Jul 31, 2020
ive tried searching thru the thread but i havent seen any true answers is it possible to hide text like in other games? tried space..tried shift, tried right click nothing. thanks

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
I remember 4 years ago, I thought this game was hopeless and irredeemable. Now it's probably my favorite game on here and consistently and frequently updated with a good amount of content.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
The temple feels a little buggy:

Ziva's scene has a repeated frame during transition.

The Ghost can be triggered again (chances are random) if you go up & down again at that same staircase, the MC still has the exact same dialogue so this probably isn't meant to happen.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
This is the closest you will ever get in regards to a cheat mode (+gallery):

https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-lains-scene-gallery-cheat-mod-v2-01-maim-lain.24278/

but it has not been updated since 2.01, so use at your discretion.
Please don't use this, Lain is not coming back, me and few other have reach out to Lain to update the game mod and no answer back and when I try to use this with the latest game update, it bug out my game where I had to just delete it and start over again, there is a battle cheat that you can use to make you like a battle god but as for other cheats, there is none and you could bug the game badly. As for the battle god cheat, here it is
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants...-cheat-mod-v2-01-maim-lain.24278/post-2204245

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Please don't use this, Lain is not coming back, me and few other have reach out to Lain to update the game mod and no answer back and when I try to use this with the latest game update, it bug out my game where I had to just delete it and start over again, there is a battle cheat that you can use to make you like a battle god but as for other cheats, there is none and you could bug the game badly. As for the battle god cheat, here it is
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants...-cheat-mod-v2-01-maim-lain.24278/post-2204245
I have only used the cheat orb for battles, that should be fine as there were no bugs in my game.

The rest is for ones own discretion of use.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
The axe you need is just the one from the blacksmith if I remember correctly, just buy and equip it.

Judging by other's responses on the pages before it is a known bug, will just have to wait for it to be fixed or until someone finds a work around. For now I'd just avoid it.
Thanks, it works, I had the Axe, but I thougt it was as for the pickaxe : not necessary to be equiped.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I have only used the cheat orb for battles, that should be fine as there were no bugs in my game.

The rest is for ones own discretion of use.
cheat orbs, that a new one to me, I know that tinker put in these cheat chest but when you claim them, they don't have much if you really grinding the game out

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes