Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Apologies if this has been bought up
v2.41
Game freezes during the sex scene if you give your familiar larger breasts
There's still audio, but nothing else

Risax

Nov 15, 2017
So, I'm in the bandit hideout where I am supposed to save someone named Thomas for the general store owner.

...but there is nobody in the holding cells.

twiztedtw

Sep 20, 2020
Peasants Quest [v2.41] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: size 4.2 GB

Compressed Size Win: 1.1GB: -

Drop a (y) if you like my compression stuff and things :)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
v2.41
Sometimes... I restarted from a save I luckily did before

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
v2.41
Download the latest nwjs & merge the files with the game files, the freezing should stop.

Apparently this doesn't happened to the dev's PC so there's no way for him to fix it in a way that would work perfectly for every PCs (cuz he wouldn't know about your PC) so you'll have to manually fix this.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Download the latest nwjs & merge the files with the game files, the freezing should stop.

Apparently this doesn't happened to the dev's PC so there's no way for him to fix it in a way that would work perfectly for every PCs (cuz he wouldn't know about your PC) so you'll have to manually fix this.
and where would I get the nwjs

Axelf787

May 2, 2021
Online, ask Google :)
Thanks found a save editor online, uploaded file 1 and changed points then downloaded the file and renamed to file 2 and put in the save folder. It is not showing in the file slot page when I continue game. I obvioulsy haven't got a clue about computers! Any advice how I need to save it please?

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
So in this update the Prietesses can get pregnant. Now Ziva wheres the crown that connects her to Qetesh during mass (a time when MC is f***king both 1 of the women & Qetesh through proxy). I really want an angelic counterpart to the Succubus to be born through this... she dosent have to be a TRUE angel she could be a Nephilim or Cupid/Erots or a Houri. I just think it would be hot AF lol. Also mabey the 2 half-sister would work with there daddy instead of fighting ;)
I'm with you on the angelic counterpart, whatever her form.

I'd love to see progression in the MC's relationship with Ziva, where the affection blossoms and actually matches the largely physical side of their connection. It still feels too much like he's an important cog in the system; someone who's skilled enough to carry out her tasks to accomplish her agenda. His relationship with Erevi is similar, but she has had moments with him where it's revealed that she's gradually developing feelings for him, which adds a different dimension to their bond. Developing his relationship with both women would add more to the development of the story. What would happen when both of them found out that the MC is also involved with the other? It would add a different dynamic to the tale, as there would be more at stake; more for the MC to lose. It could also bring in another interesting character, or the half-sisters, to help the MC with his problem, bringing Ziva and Erevi together. Maybe they'd unite to take on a greater, mutual enemy. And the end result; can you imagine that? An MC-Ziva-Erevi love triangle? He'd end up in a magical sex coma!

Reactions: DomWolf

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Does anybody happen to know the variable to amend to skip the finding boyfriend part of Rosy's quest? It's broken for me. I got the key from the dead dwarf in the dragon cave but Rosy won't acknowledge it.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Try walking outside
I did, even went at the temple where poki usually disapear, then walk out to the teleporter, but she doesn't come back.
I might try to load a previous save, her being pregnant and all during the reaparition of the kid might fuck the game up.

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
Error EPERM: operation not permitted, open 'D:\Peasants Quest NYD241\www\save\file24.rpgsave'

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes