gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Hmm scene player within rented house the one with Victoria and Demon daughter is missing for , anyone else?

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
I have a problem with the GoblinDaughter. She is in my game twice in the same time. Once in front of the tents by the fire, where I can act normally with her, and once in the cave, where she only greets me. Furthermore, it is no longer possible to have sex with her and her mother together. The whole thing is with version v2.40. The update to v2.41 is currently loading.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Honestly thought from reading the changelog that the update was longer. For me it was about 1 - 1 1/2 hours playtime with the majority of it being leveling up my familiar. My way was just to run a cycles of emptying the Batcave (about 100-150pts), Spider cave (about 190- 240pts, swamp (220pts - 300pts average) and grave yard ((220pts average). After the familiar evolves the rest can be wrapped up 15 -20mins. But still a good update. Playing now for any hidden content I may have missed.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Honestly thought from reading the changelog that the update was longer. For me it was about 1 - 1 1/2 hours playtime with the majority of it being leveling up my familiar. My way was just to run a cycles of emptying the Batcave (about 100-150pts), Spider cave (about 190- 240pts, swamp (220pts - 300pts average) and grave yard ((220pts average). After the familiar evolves the rest can be wrapped up 15 -20mins. But still a good update. Playing now for any hidden content I may have missed.
Yea but she went straight down to level 1 after you bang her.

So like all that grinding was to get to that sex scene... & that's it...

What terrifying about this is i have no idea what future plans Tink may have for her that may or may not require you to grind again, which would double the chores now that she's level 1... again.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The familiar went back to level 1 after sex... all that grind wasted...
Yes, I have the same.
Yea but she went straight down to level 1 after you bang her.

So like all that grinding was to get to that sex scene... & that's it...

What terrifying about this is i have no idea what future plans Tink may have for her that may or may not require you to grind again, which would double the chores now that she's level 1... again.
This only happens ONCE then when she levels up again she is given new abilities she didnt have before; such as Fire & I think Lightning (not sure with that one). I doubt this will be a recurring thing. Tinkerer has been pretty good at regarding the grinds so far.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
The animation of the 2nd view when you have sex with the familiar is very choppy if you chose her to have big breasts, you can see pits of her breasts that separate from with each others when they jiggle:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
This only happens ONCE then when she levels up again she is given new abilities she didnt have before; such as Fire & I think Lightning (not sure with that one). I doubt this will be a recurring thing. Tinkerer has been pretty good at regarding the grinds so far.
By that do you meant she get those abilities at level 2 or do i have to grind all the way to level 11?

But even with those new abilities... so what? Her stats are now that of a level 2, what's the point of new abilities if you gonna get blitz & oneshot by everyone else before you get to use them.

Keep in mind that the MC doesnt have a taunt skill so RNJesus landed just 1 hit on her... she's super dead cuz she's back at level 2.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes