M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Mia couldn´t be pregnant anymore. This explains it :D

In the cave, there is still no dialog anymore with the GoblinDaughter. Just outside in her village in front of the tent. There is everything normal, but not in the cave.
feels like a case of not puttin desencor patch back in the test version
Due patreon laws, the patch cant be in the files on patreon upload

dopi

Apr 16, 2018
HI, I want to tell about a certain glitch I found. When Shakala takes me to the camp for the first time she introduces me to her group. Then when I go near the tent an event is triggered and goblindaughter is throwing a tantrum that she wants to hunt as well. Then when I press on Shakala she tells the news that she is pregnant. Second thing that I found was that after turning the old with into the hot priestess she goes away and the following events with her aren't triggered. This was different in the past versions so it is likely to be a glitch as well.

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
feels like a case of not puttin desencor patch back in the test version
Due patreon laws, the patch cant be in the files on patreon upload
Everything else works. With my daughter, with the GoblinDaughter outside by the tents ...

GoblinDaughter-1.jpg
It's only in this goblin cave where nothing works, except a "Hi Jakob"
GoblinDaughter-2.jpg

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
On the walkthrough theres only 3 quests. "Transformation", "Troublesome Zealots" & "Mother & Child In Distress".

I haven't seen "Mass For The Pious". Are u sure that's a quest?
i think its like repeateble quest for recover your status. i dont know how exactly the time is. maybe each one day you'll be able to choose to have sex within 3 girl in the altar of qetesh temple and being blessed by the goddes that recover your self. and i think this is the only way to have sex with alice due to some error that remove the scene of punishment for alice while she got messed up in her work.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You are quite right, indeed: it's not in the walkthrough.

But it's present in the game data (see: \www\js\plugins.js: it's quest 100).
i think its like repeateble quest for recover your status. i dont know how exactly the time is. maybe each one day you'll be able to choose to have sex within 3 girl in the altar of qetesh temple and being blessed by the goddes that recover your self. and i think this is the only way to have sex with alice due to some error that remove the scene of punishment for alice while she got messed up in her work.

I hope that the official release of the update will at least have that quest added in cos theres nothing more annoying then quests not being registered on a Quest Log (speaking as a completionist lol). "Size Matters!" Still hurts me whenever i am reminded of it lol.

The walkthrough just says Mass & explains what it is. Which is why I didnt even realise it's apparently part of a quest? Unless that is a different quest that's in the system but not in the TEST version yet. Hopfully the full release will fix that bug with Alice btw.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
A repeatable action, yes of course.

A "repeatable quest", I don't think so. Because the objective of this quest is : "Perform mass at least once."

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I hope that the official release of the update will at least have that quest added in cos theres nothing more annoying then quests not being registered on a Quest Log (speaking as a completionist lol). "Size Matters!" Still hurts me whenever i am reminded of it lol.

The walkthrough just says Mass & explains what it is. Which is why I didnt even realise it's apparently part of a quest? Unless that is a different quest that's in the system but not in the TEST version yet. Hopfully the full release will fix that bug with Alice btw.
Sure, a bug fix would be welcomed.

reaper_gfx

Apr 20, 2020
I also have a bug. For some reason i never done the goblin daughter quest unless its new. Where i have to take her into the forrest to kill a boar. simple stuff, But not on return shakala is not in the tent but even when i find her at the kingdom it refuses to complete the quest or give dialog. Trying to reset the quest by means of the npc standing does not remove her from my party making me unable to leave the goblin forrest. I have a backup save before this so not all is lost but wondering if there is a way to trigger completion ?

Reactions: AJSHR

Skypo

Dec 19, 2020
I also have a bug. For some reason i never done the goblin daughter quest unless its new. Where i have to take her into the forrest to kill a boar. simple stuff, But not on return shakala is not in the tent but even when i find her at the kingdom it refuses to complete the quest or give dialog. Trying to reset the quest by means of the npc standing does not remove her from my party making me unable to leave the goblin forrest. I have a backup save before this so not all is lost but wondering if there is a way to trigger completion ?
Solution:

Don't trigger the quest by resetting it. Didn't work for me. If you are in the cave/kingdom and produce enough goblins, Shakala will at one point give birth to the goblin daughter.
After that, Shakala will return to her tent. From here everything will work just fine.

The reset function just messes everything up.

baked123

Jan 21, 2018
i have a problem with the quest "Her first hunt".

After finishing hunting the boar, when i return to the camp, i have no way of completing the quest

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
same here I have a backup save but I don't want to lose the current progress sigh

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes