Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
I tried both ways, and nothing, a message appears from the familiar, 2 "no image" screens and nothing, still the creature is the same.
There should be a walkthrough in the game folder somewhere. Maybe check that, I had to leave and enter forested areas a couple of times and/or have sex with other women to get her jaleous. Though I dont remember the exact order in which to do things..

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
There should be a walkthrough in the game folder somewhere. Maybe check that, I had to leave and enter forested areas a couple of times and/or have sex with other women to get her jaleous. Though I dont remember the exact order in which to do things..
I had to reload an older file.... Probably something happened. Now it worked (y)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Sihy the errors of not finishing quest has to do with your savefile itself
mine also old one so that doenst change until you start a fresh one but not effect your game in general

the Familair is the imp you get from the tower after fininshing the stuff with the spider queen

And people keep in mind, with the test version, in the Map walkthroughs there is the file explaining lots of the questions that been asked here. How the imp evolves and such.

when the compressed version is out, when the officole 2.41 is done, due bugs and images are still missing. that is the same for the andriod version aswell.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

greenaroma

Feb 13, 2019
Sihy the errors of not finishing quest has to do with your savefile itself
mine also old one so that doenst change until you start a fresh one but not effect your game in general

the Familair is the imp you get from the tower after fininshing the stuff with the spider queen

And people keep in mind, with the test version, in the Map walkthroughs there is the file explaining lots of the questions that been asked here. How the imp evolves and such.

when the compressed version is out, when the officole 2.41 is done, due bugs and images are still missing. that is the same for the andriod version aswell.

Is the familiar spider queen's daughter?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
How do you cheat level with rpgm editor online?

You can change the MC to any level but he'll drop to his original level after 1 battle.

I kinda wish Tink give us an exp potion or something equivalent.

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
Is this shakala starting to question the inability to give birth to brave warriors?

Conversation with shakala:
shakala questions you choice of breedingstock...does not look like will birth strong warriors.

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
i foung missing image when i met a ghost in qetesh temple

I also have the missing pictures with the Imp, before she transforms or announces that she is pregnant, or after the birth of our child.
But also with the ghost in the monastery.
I hope that these missing pictures will be delivered soon.
It's just a test version :)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is this shakala starting to question the inability to give birth to brave warriors?

shakala questions you choice of breedingstock...does not look like will birth strong warriors.
What are u talking about? Do u have a pic to show what u mean?

Reactions: fengyuan

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

What are u talking about? Do u have a pic to show what u mean?
when you travel with the familiar Reanna and Shakala comment on her, Reanna asks if she could snack on her, Shakala thinks she's too weak to breed strong warriors

Draug

Aug 21, 2017
Can't get translation back from Erevi(tower owner), so now my imp is in the magic-realm and can't continue after she left to find the child.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes