anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Here you go. There are my save files. All quests done (in quest log some are still - these save files are from even before questlog was really a thing so some quests are still registered as in progress but were really done a long time ago and it does not have any impact on the gameplay) with saves from many different versions (completed) till the newest one (2.33).

Level 41, all things 99, all possible females to max. number of children, no save file editor ever used.
Wow im kinda surprised how trash his stats are even at level 41 with no save editor

Why wonder people used save editor.

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
Peasants Quest - CGs(HighRes/In Game)+Animations
(Includes images that never made it into the game)

Individual CGs+Animations (v2.33): MEGA

Peasants Quest 2.33 Compiled zips
CGs(HighRes)2.5GB: MEGA
CGs(In Game)2.9GB: MEGA
Animations 161 MB: MEGA
HighRes/InGame/Animations 5.1GB:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Excuse me if this has been asked before, may I know if all these images were extracted from the game itself or provided by Tinkerer? Especially those "that never made it into the game".

Reactions: Lgn332

ye

Nov 13, 2017
i cant find shakala in her first hunt mission with orc daughter
we go hunt and come ba to camp but i didnt see her (she is in the orc castal but nothing happen ) and i m stuck with her?

ye

Nov 13, 2017
we go hunt and come ba to camp but i didnt see her (she is in the orc castal but nothing happen ) and i m stuck with her?

Reactions: ehsa30

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
it's a known bug we have to wait till the next update is out

Reactions: ye

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
there's plenty of netori, 1 scene where MC and a girl roleplay redriding hood but MC has probelems with th dsguise and in the meanwhile a real werewolf steps in (avoidable) a gangbang sharing scene and in the end the girl shouts that MC's cock is the best and she wants only that (you can opt out of that and it doesn't happen MC just solos the girl), a 3 some with a priestess of a sex cult and a giant (you can say no to that) plus few scenes where some creature is trying to make a move on a girl but you can simply kill it
You have a wrong idea about what netori is. What you described were the netorare scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: kail155

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
i cant load my old save from v.2.32 to this test version. how to fix this?
did you also put in the global file or overwrite already save in the test version?

Pls upload compressed version link
the real version is still worked on, this just a test version so people who wanted to help find bugs can help him

Wow im kinda surprised how trash his stats are even at level 41 with no save editor

Why wonder people used save editor.
people forget is a game, so bit of a real fight is good, and if you know what are you doing it isnt that hard
but just need some Health pots to win the first at first

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Jesus Christ, why does this game have to be so goddamn difficult? Around an hour into this and absolutely every enemy just destroys you. Don't even know where to go or what to do.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
What should I do to open a gallery
there's no gallert. the mod has been discontined.
Jesus Christ, why does this game have to be so goddamn difficult? Around an hour into this and absolutely every enemy just destroys you. Don't even know where to go or what to do.
the best course of action, is work the field. kill 1 or two goblins depending how lucky you are, buy a full set of gear (weapon,armor, helmet) and level to level 4. then go to the goblin forest, north to fridahelm, mountain pas (avoid combat), bridge and do the quest to learn magic.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
there's plenty of netori, 1 scene where MC and a girl roleplay redriding hood but MC has probelems with th dsguise and in the meanwhile a real werewolf steps in (avoidable) a gangbang sharing scene and in the end the girl shouts that MC's cock is the best and she wants only that (you can opt out of that and it doesn't happen MC just solos the girl), a 3 some with a priestess of a sex cult and a giant (you can say no to that) plus few scenes where some creature is trying to make a move on a girl but you can simply kill it
Depends. R u asking about true NTR or broud NTR? As of this update all sharing/cuck scenes are completly optional. But heres the list that people bitch about the most:
-Mia= u r cucked by a Werewolf but Mia thinks its u. Completly optional (if u go "No Cuck" u lose access to the Werewolf Hunt sidequest)
-Ziva= u can let the giant, Grug, f*** her or u can fight him. Later theres 3some with Ziva & Grug but now its optional.
-Shakala= Goblins gangbang her on wedding. Now u can refuse this.

Others that r not NTR but still bug peopel:
-Beth "milks" Samson the horse for his seed so she can sell it.
-Victoria was married to the mayor & cheating with MC.
-Gwynneth is a prostitute & MC has pay her ti distract men during 2 quests.
-Hilde is married to the clan Chief of the giants.
-MC is cucking Thomas with his with Jenny.
-Those who r into Maghda (ogress) hate Dolf as well lol.
Molestation Scenes:
-Mia is about to be molested by 2 goblins. U can watch or save here.
-Caleah is being r***** by an orc. U can watch the whole scene or intervene.

Hope this helps
I see... Thank you both! ^^

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Patience bro,after some point you get the hang of the combat and you wreck bears as they werent even a problem,you need to remember that the MC is a dipshit who was never trained or properly introduced in the magic uses,his growing on the adventure reflects on himself,so its logical that almost everything can just kill him at the beggining of his adventure,so sadly,you will need to grind goblins ears until you are lvl 3 or 4 to have a chance against Shakala and begin the slow walk towards a true fuckfest of quest

Last edited:

Kane100

May 25, 2017
I am level 16 and have HUGE problems defeating the vampire master. I have the necessary items, but after he transforms he makes with his double attack way to much damage to hold up long. I need constant healing and make only somewhat more damage than he heals himself.

This fight is way to hard and breaks the game for me. Unless I am missing something here......

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes