SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Is there a bug with the baker? She seems to be maxed out on affection but she won't ask me to go find her boyfriend's remains.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Given there are missing images, I think I'll wait until they're added.
At least I increased my familiar up to level 10

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There you go :) ... it's time specific (evenings I think, not sure about nights)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's f***ing wierd... I haven't been able to play the new TEST version yet but I think that is new to the update. No idea without the knowing what that missing scene is. Perhaps it is being set up for a future update. I did hear that Tink was debating on adding a ghost girl... mabey she is a priestess who hasent moved on? Or mabey it was an apparition of Qetesh? I have no idea.

Does anyone else have any clue what this is about??

Dont know how we r supposed to 1) f*** a ghost or 2) knock one up...

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
That's f***ing wierd... I haven't been able to play the new TEST version yet but I think that is new to the update. No idea without the knowing what that missing scene is. Perhaps it is being set up for a future update. I did hear that Tink was debating on adding a ghost girl... mabey she is a priestess who hasent moved on? Or mabey it was an apparition of Qetesh? I have no idea.

Does anyone else have any clue what this is about??

Dont know how we r supposed to 1) f*** a ghost or 2) knock one up...
Tinkerer only said " it will make sens with the next update"

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
cap is mostly how many beds you see around the girl/house

also the power of vampires is made to make that life easyer, but need some progress to get it.
but dont think tinkerer had the plan to keep very girl
spending time to go to the kids bed areas just to check how many kids you currently have and then checking if she is pregnant manually is a waste of time that the player is going to mitigate via saving, checking, then loading before they checked. making the players life a little easier via a ledger is a good QOL change for the game

the biggest issue i had was knowing when they would get angry not preventing them from getting angry. the partial vampirism is useful and it has its own tracker built in. id like somthing similar for women management

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
spending time to go to the kids bed areas just to check how many kids you currently have and then checking if she is pregnant manually is a waste of time that the player is going to mitigate via saving, checking, then loading before they checked. making the players life a little easier via a ledger is a good QOL change for the game

the biggest issue i had was knowing when they would get angry not preventing them from getting angry. the partial vampirism is useful and it has its own tracker built in. id like somthing similar for women management
Mia- 4 days before anger
Rosy- 4 days before anger
Victoria- 4 days before anger
Frida- 5 days before anger

BOkuyo

Feb 21, 2018
Since this game is already this huge, I thought RPG maker is no longer a good device for the game itself. The battle system and the time you spend on finding the road suffers you when you want to enjoy those plot you want.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Since this game is already this huge, I thought RPG maker is no longer a good device for the game itself. The battle system and the time you spend on finding the road suffers you when you want to enjoy those plot you want.
RPG Maker makes PQ feel more like a real game than an average VN.

What do you think would be a good system? And what are the reason?

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I finally upgraded the follower lvl 10, but i got a message "missing image" the first of the 3 scene needed to upgrade.

As much i want to play it, i'm gonna wait for the official build to see it in full.

Can't wait to play this update tinkerer !

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes