ye

Nov 13, 2017
how can i make another shard ring? i mistakely equip the one of the ring to one of the daughter and i cant take it back?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
how can i make another shard ring? i mistakely equip the one of the ring to one of the daughter and i cant take it back?
You mean the demon daughter? Well you screwed yourself over unless you can save edit the item in. Try save edit online and putting the ring in the inventory.

If you already defeated the vampire master though its not important atm

ye

Nov 13, 2017
You mean the demon daughter? Well you screwed yourself over unless you can save edit the item in. Try save edit online and putting the ring in the inventory.

If you already defeated the vampire master though its not important atm
i know lol bec i think i can take it back later
if i defeat the vampire
is there any changes

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
whats new
change log?

A quick summary of the new features:
- New temple initiation scene, you can now do it Grug-free if you wish.
- Added the option to perform mass at the temple of Qetesh
- Alice can give Birth (capped on 6 children)
- Priestesses can become pregnant
- Familiar now evolves upon reaching level 10. Triggering more story and sex scenes (3) for her. She can give birth to an unlimited amount of children.

Again, please remember this is a work in progress, complete game breaking bugs may occur, so backup your saves!​

keep in mind its a test version is still in a very rough state, with several missing images. So expect lots of black screen cutscenes

Hey someone guys unofficial renpy version i think its better, im not complaing about the rpgm but its weird well dev you know :)
whos made it and where is it ? due only non officoal version that will come will be the android port in the future when the full version is made

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Wow...finally, now just need to wait for the stable version, you guys have any idea how much time until release? Also did the normal version comes already with the decensor?

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes