gaserbadr

Oct 10, 2019
If you still need to "offer your services" as in your screenshot you are either doing something wrong or maybe use a 3rd party tool for cheating which fucked up your triggers/game
for first time i saw the choice for puppy but then after i fucked her it disappeared

Aug 30, 2019
can someone give me some save that has been saved before scenes? i done that but i have lost my saves bcz bill gates like to troll sometimes ....

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You know, for some reasons Tinkerer needs to do lots update regarding the giant side.
Right now he is just trying to get all the girls to the same stat (pregnancy & births) so he is working on all the existing girls with unfinished content. He his last update for the giants was relitavly recent when compared to other girls. So I doubt Hilde or Frida will be getting more updates yet. But Hilde is definetly on that list. But Vix, Liandra, Succubus, Gwynneth, Alice & Maghda are all stuck in preg limbo. Beth, Hilde & Caleah all cant even get that far yet.

We will have to wait & see. Part 1 of this update will add more content for the Temple & finally have proper content with Familiar. Then he apparently plans to update the Twmple with more main mission quests.

Most likley that will be followed by another pole.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Right now he is just trying to get all the girls to the same stat (pregnancy & births) so he is working on all the existing girls with unfinished content. He his last update for the giants was relitavly recent when compared to other girls. So I doubt Hilde or Frida will be getting more updates yet. But Hilde is definetly on that list. But Vix, Liandra, Succubus, Gwynneth, Alice & Maghda are all stuck in preg limbo. Beth, Hilde & Caleah all cant even get that far yet.

We will have to wait & see. Part 1 of this update will add more content for the Temple & finally have proper content with Familiar. Then he apparently plans to update the Twmple with more main mission quests.

Most likley that will be followed by another pole.
He should include Mia's grandma & Makith as well. I know you probably think I'm crazy for saying this but for an old lady, Mia's granny does look hot & who know's? Tinkerer can create a quest that will turn the both of them into fertile beauties.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
He should include Mia's grandma & Makith as well. I know you probably think I'm crazy for saying this but for an old lady, Mia's granny does look hot & who know's? Tinkerer can create a quest that will turn the both of them into fertile beauties.
I'm all for more oldies content.

Plus I always thought Mia's grandma was in dire need of a good dicking to chill her out

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I personally doubt that will happen. Not gonna shoot down anyones preferences but I just dont see it. The whole point of the game is impregnation. Both Mia's nan & Makith are old enough to have gone through menopause. There body literally dont produce eggs.

I can hear u already calling out both Jenny & the vampires but there is an explanation tho this that can be explained in game. Enhanced Fertility was created to fix barreness (in both men & women). Now Jenny was barren yes but her body was at an age that could still produce eggs, she just needed the potion to trigger production. The vampires were all changed at ages where there body was still able to produce eggs. As immortal undead (not reanimated, but also not truly alive) vampires throughout fantasy & folklore have been able to breed with mortals, specifically males can Impregnate women with Dhampires. With Enhanced Fertility Mc was able to jumpstart the production, like with Jenny. The possibility was there, the body just wasent co-operating. We know there needs to be eggs because the diary from the Priestess that made Enhanced Fertility potions even states she was looking for a suitable subject. She chose an older woman who was barren but still able to produce eggs. The woman said she had no intention of having kids at her age. But because her body WAS in fact capable of making eggs she was a potential.

But if there are no eggs left to fertilise at all? I dont think it will work. I could be wrong. Tink may add this later. But even ignoring all that I dont see Mia being cool with MC banging her nan lol. I just dont see that working out...

SIDE NOTE: I feel like creators also prefer to add in things they ether enjoy themselves or things they are comfortable working on. Tinkerer may decide that OAPs are not his thing & dosent want to animate that... to which as a creator it is his prerogative to make that choice. Same way as it's also his right to do so if he decides he wants that.

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I personally doubt that will happen. Not gonna shoot down anyones preferences but I just dont see it. The whole point of the game is impregnation. Both Mia's nan & Makith are old enough to have gone through menopause. There body literally dont produce eggs.

I can hear u already calling out both Jenny & the vampires but there is an explanation tho this that can be explained in game. Enhanced Fertility was created to fix barreness (in both men & women). Now Jenny was barren yes but her body was at an age that could still produce eggs, she just needed the potion to trigger production. The vampires were all changed at ages where there body was still able to produce eggs. As immortal undead (not reanimated, but also not truly alive) vampires throughout fantasy & folklore have been able to breed with mortals, specifically males can Impregnate women with Dhampires. With Enhanced Fertility Mc was able to jumpstart the production, like with Jenny. The possibility was there, the body just wasent co-operating. We know there needs to be eggs because the diary from the Priestess that made Enhanced Fertility potions even states she was looking for a suitable subject. She chose an older woman who was barren but still able to produce eggs. The woman said she had no intention of having kids at her age. But because her body WAS in fact capable of making eggs she was a potential.

But if there are no eggs left to fertilise at all? I dont think it will work. I could be wrong. Tink may add this later. But even ignoring all that I dont see Mia being cool with MC banging her nan lol. I just dont see that working out...

SIDE NOTE: I feel like creators also prefer to add in things they ether enjoy themselves or things they are comfortable working on. Tinkerer may decide that OAPs are not his thing & dosent want to animate that... to which as a creator it is his prerogative to make that choice. Same way as it's also his right to do so if he decides he wants that.
Well in a possible future update, the mc can get a youth potion from Ziva & remember, she was a hag at the start of the game but with the help of some potion created from the ingredients the mc created, she gained her youthful appearance.

Last edited:

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
Now Jenny was barren yes but her body was at an age that could still produce eggs, she just needed the potion to trigger production.
...that's not how ova work in the human body.
Girls are born with a set number of (biological components that develop into)eggs. They do NOT produce more.

Now, the Vamps might just have their eggs deployment in "stasis", so to say, and Jenny a whole other scores of potential problems that the enhanced potion does resolve.

That said: FUCKING MAGIC. This game is NOT leaning on realism at any level.
Dev not wanting to make renders of old women is more likely as explanation why we probably are never going to get to fuck those characters.

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
...that's not how ova work in the human body.
Girls are born with a set number of (biological components that develop into)eggs. They do NOT produce more.

Now, the Vamps might just have their eggs deployment in "stasis", so to say, and Jenny a whole other scores of potential problems that the enhanced potion does resolve.

That said: FUCKING MAGIC. This game is NOT leaning on realism at any level.
Dev not wanting to make renders of old women is more likely as explanation why we probably are never going to get to fuck those characters.
I am aware if how ovaries work. I was merely putting it in a dumbed down version, manley cos I am lazy lol. Too many words to right as is. There are of course magical possibilities but the game does seem to run more on the low fantasy spectrum. MC is barley a novice with magic, only knows potions if he has an ingredients list & has zero a tual understanding on what everything does. He just makes it work to his favor. But who knows, things can change. (y)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well in a possible future update, the mc can geta youth potion from Ziva & remember, she was a hag at the start of the game but with the help of some potion created from the ingredients the mc created, she gained her youthful appearance.
That is a very different example. Priestesses have the blessings of eternal youth by Qetesh, but Nergal cursed all surviving members into hags. She even explains this is why she looks how she does even 20 years later once the curse is lifted. The curse was changed her apperance to her true age (hypothetically) but the blessing remained, locked inside. The potion MC made was part of a specific loop hole ritual where "the seed of a man, born on the day of the curse, could lift it". So it was a one off event. Especially now that he knows of it, seeing as "the curse can only work if the man dosent know a out it or his role".

I'm not saying age reversal is impossible in this game. I'm just saying Ziva is a specific situation that required a specific answer. Shes not exactly the best example, in that sense.

JuanZeMan

Aug 26, 2017
Is it possible to cheat and make erevi's daughter to make her fuckable? My old save had it but it'd take too long to completely restart and therefore I used one of the saves (from the link from page one) it seems everything was the same (exept for the newer content) other than everi's daughter. I'm dont have enough time and im too lazy to restart from the begining. Does anyone know a cheat/variable change that can be done? Otherwise does anyone have a save I can use?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is it possible to cheat and make erevi's daughter to make her fuckable? My old save had it but it'd take too long to completely restart and therefore I used one of the saves (from the link from page one) it seems everything was the same (exept for the newer content) other than everi's daughter. I'm dont have enough time and im too lazy to restart from the begining. Does anyone know a cheat/variable change that can be done? Otherwise does anyone have a save I can use?
If you just install the decensor patch, you can start right away. You’ll have to use goblin potion to see any non-repeatable scenes you may have missed, but you can still view them that way.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There normally on the small islands of land near the middle of edges of the Marshland. Have u found them before? Because they may just need a few days to respawn.

Worse case scenario u got bug so they ether haven't appeared or are invisible. You can buy some from Makith in the Goblin Village

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes