Govind69

May 20, 2020
how can i continue rosy story ? what should i do with her ? keep giving flours and baking with her ?
when she mention her bf ?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
how can i continue rosy story ? what should i do with her ? keep giving flours and baking with her ?
when she mention her bf ?
1st make 2 Special Pastries.
Bake with her until sex option appears.
She will refuse, use pastry to get a BJ.
Next day do it again, offer pastry for FJ.
Then ask about her BF.

DURING Let There Be Light! When Vix the dragon asks u to get the gemstone, pick up the key from one of the skeletons on the floor. DO NOT USE THIS KEY. Bring the gemstone back to VIX.

Take key to Rosy, ask about BF to show her.
Give her a day.
Return with Special Pastry & Flowers.
Have sex.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
she is bit bigger than in this picture tinkerer said, due ask him if she was realy that small :D
now we just wait and see the goodie come at the end of the month
I like short characters. So I'm good with that size lol

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
she is bit bigger than in this picture tinkerer said, due ask him if she was realy that small :D
now we just wait and see the goodie come at the end of the month
Are you talking about different characters maybe? The tiny woman in Tinkerer's picture isn't Rosie, I think. Looks like a small red demon girl with what looks like horns. Maybe a new succubus character being previewed that is going to be introduced?
And yes, that person on the pic will then be the shortest character in the game so far (unconfirmed that you can f**** her - yet).
As far as I know and as far as releases go, Rosie is still the shortest character that you can f*** as of now.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Are you talking about different characters maybe? The tiny woman in Tinkerer's picture isn't Rosie, I think. Looks like a small red demon girl with what looks like horns. Maybe a new succubus character being previewed that is going to be introduced?
And yes, that person on the pic will then be the shortest character in the game so far (unconfirmed that you can f**** her - yet).
As far as I know and as far as releases go, Rosie is still the shortest character that you can f*** as of now.
Technicaly shed a on old character. This is the Imp Familiar all grown up. M3ntr is talking about her, not Rosy. He ment that Tinkerer said the imp gets a little bigger then in that scene aparently.

TomLuv

Jan 18, 2021
my game crashed when i had sex with reanna .in the tower of teples . i done it several times but still it crashes . the animation is not working , any solutions ?
I use v2.31 it do not crash for me , v2.32 was bad so its been removed also saves from it cant be used , v2.33 do sometimes crash for me , i been reading that if you hit z key it skips animations but how fun is that.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How many days until each gestation?
Each female has a 25 day gestation period. 5 days to announce/show they are preg (so u wont know success until 5 days after). Then its 20 days of obvious pregnancy. After they give birth the baby will remain in its crib for 15 days. At which point they become a child sprite. It take another 15 days (so 30 in total) for the child sprite to become mature enough to use full sentences. (That's important cos it take 30 days for Rosy's children to be able to work the feilds for u).

The only exception to this are the pets, "BatBreeder" & Venomina. They take roughly 7 days. 3 days to announce/show they are preg. Another 4 days to lay the eggs.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
View attachment 1223441

Another overdue peek...
I know, I promised to do this more on a weekly basis last time, and now it's been almost two weeks since the last peek. Need to improve.....
Anyway, I've just started working on the last scene, so I'm a bit behind on images and animations. The good news is I've started scripting the gameplay, so a bit in front of schedule there. Mainly because I've been having a bunch of guests over (parents, sister, her offspring and soon my mother-in-law too...) and scripting a game is for some reason much more socially acceptable than depicting people having sex. I guess not having such taboo's would really fuck up society.....
As for a release date, it's going to be this month, but expect later, rather than sooner. At the moment I'm still in the how-the-fuck-am-I-going-to-piece-this-all-together stage..
Until next week!
(Really promise this time...)

Tinkerer.
Looking at this pic, this is the similarity I see.

Quetesh Side ---- Nergal Side ---- Goblin Side ---- Human Side

Caleah ---- The familiar ----- Sequinoa ---- Rosy

I wonder will the vampire & giant groups have their version of midget missies.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Looking at this pic, this is the similarity I see.

Quetesh Side ---- Nergal Side ---- Goblin Side ---- Human Side

Caleah ---- The familiar ----- Sequinoa ---- Rosy

I wonder will the vampire & giant groups have their version of midget missies.
Hmmmmm I do see what u mean. I have noticed similarities between the Harems as well (time will tell tho).

Qeteshians
-Ziva (leader)
-Caleah (teeny/acolyte)
-Alice (acolyte)
+Oksana (I will bet my soul she joins the Temple)
-Grug (big, dumb muscle)
-Gabriel (enforcer)
-guards (minions)

Nergalites
-Erevi (leader)
-"Erevi'sDaughter" (nergalite/daughter
-"Familiar" (teeny)
-"BatBreeder" (dungeon pet)
-Venomina (dungeon pet)
-Bolon (big, dumb muscle)
-giant spiders (minions)

Goblins
-Shakala (leader)
-"GoblinDaughter" (breeder/daughter)
-Sequoia (teeny/breeder)
-Bhrute (big-ish muscle)
-Makith (shamanistic enforcer?)
-goblin warriors (minions)

Vampires
-Adaobi (leader)
-Reanna (leutenant)
-Zsofia (bimbo)
-zombie gatekeeper (minion/enforcer?)
-gargoyles (minions)

The village isnt much a harem, as it is a group of women that dont know/or dont care MC is sleeping around. But yeah, again Rosy is the teeny miss. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Hmmmmm I do see what u mean. I have noticed similarities between the Harems as well (time will tell tho).

Qeteshians
-Ziva (leader)
-Caleah (teeny/acolyte)
-Alice (acolyte)
+Oksana (I will bet my soul she joins the Temple)
-Grug (big, dumb muscle)
-Gabriel (enforcer)
-guards (minions)

Nergalites
-Erevi (leader)
-"Erevi'sDaughter" (nergalite/daughter
-"Familiar" (teeny)
-"BatBreeder" (dungeon pet)
-Venomina (dungeon pet)
-Bolon (big, dumb muscle)
-giant spiders (minions)

Goblins
-Shakala (leader)
-"GoblinDaughter" (breeder/daughter)
-Sequoia (teeny/breeder)
-Bhrute (big-ish muscle)
-Makith (shamanistic enforcer?)
-goblin warriors (minions)

Vampires
-Adaobi (leader)
-Reanna (leutenant)
-Zsofia (bimbo)
-zombie gatekeeper (minion/enforcer?)
-gargoyles (minions)

The village isnt much a harem, as it is a group of women that dont know/or dont care MC is sleeping around. But yeah, again Rosy is the teeny miss. ;)
Anyway, the way I see it, Mia is similar to Fridaheim.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It's fucking hard.Any way to make it modded now?
Plz help
There is a CHEAT mode that gives u some stuff yo help. Go to the flower in the Bottem left corner of Wierdwood (above spider cave). Click on the stump, pebble side, so it turns into a yellow flower. Now some chests should pop up.
-Weirdwood= money
-Mayor's House= Goblin Ears & Money
+ Post Election= Money & E-Fertility Potions
-Sacred Well= Money & Wine
-Witch's Hut= Potion Ingredients
-Tower of Dread (Ereivi's Room)= Potions

Use the money to buy medium armour, open helmet, axe & bow. That should make early game easy. The ingredients will let u skip the Spider Queen boss fight. The Enhanced Fertility potions let u knock women up 1st try (just make sure they want it or else u can mess yourself up a bit with there affection).

Sep 9, 2017
Each female has a 25 day gestation period. 5 days to announce/show they are preg (so u wont know success until 5 days after). Then its 20 days of obvious pregnancy. After they give birth the baby will remain in its crib for 15 days. At which point they become a child sprite. It take another 15 days (so 30 in total) for the child sprite to become mature enough to use full sentences. (That's important cos it take 30 days for Rosy's children to be able to work the feilds for u).

The only exception to this are the pets, "BatBreeder" & Venomina. They take roughly 7 days. 3 days to announce/show they are preg. Another 4 days to lay the eggs.
got it, tysm

Reactions: DomWolf

akghandiak

Jun 20, 2017
my shakala daughter quest got messed up the first objective is there but now she is not there anymore is there a way to reset the daughter quest?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes