seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
becaue elf pussy best pussy?
It depends on the person,i do enjoy shortstacks,and aside from erevi,the elf from the well and the elf from the marshes,there is way too little elf meat for me to judge,not that there is more halfling or dwarf pussy for us to see

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Yeah thats what I'm doing and it's giving me this error

"access violation at address 00476006 in module 'EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe'. Read of address 00000000"

after the app gets stuck for a minute or two not responding
did you get any of these stages ?

Capture7.JPG Capture8.JPG Capture9.JPG

If you are not getting these images then you will need to download either a new copy of the full peasants quest game or a new copy of the vb unpacker. Also you need to make sure the file location string is not greater than 255 characters. (That's the bit after the X:\ in the image above.)

XenoXenoXeno

Jun 1, 2020

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It depends on the person,i do enjoy shortstacks,and aside from erevi,the elf from the well and the elf from the marshes,there is way too little elf meat for me to judge,not that there is more halfling or dwarf pussy for us to see
Never really been into shortstacks but I have made an exception for Rosy & Seqouia cos they r hot. Also unlike in other video games, so far the short races are all praportianal in there body to limbs size ratio, which helps. My favorite girls are Caleah, Goblin Daughter, Erei's Daughter, Mia & Oksana (I like short girls & I've never been much of a big tits guy.) Tho Familiar's grown up apperance looks good (I like her with the smaller tit model imo).

My personal hope is that when we get more Liandra content we may go to the Elven Lands (kinda) & meet more elf babes there.

The idea I had (which is posted on here... somewhere lol) is that MC & Liandra are taken to the High Council Building, in the Citadel, through a portal-gate. The Poral-gate is established at an elven outpost, acting like a "door" as MC can walk around the High Council Building, entering different rooms & possibly the forested gardens (on the grounds). Once MC clears hislmself in the eyes of the Council he can move freely between the Outpost & building.

I was thinking other chicks could be Liandra's Mum, a half-elf daughter of an elven noble/merchant, captured dark elf assassin ect...

Also there could be a "Legolas" wanna-be like rival elf who could betray the council & let in a small dark elf invasion? I dunno was an idea I had. It is on here somewhere lol but it's been buried DEEP lol (like MC's dick in a Goblin :ROFLMAO: )

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Never really been into shortstacks but I have made an exception for Rosy & Seqouia cos they r hot. Also unlike in other video games, so far the short races are all praportianal in there body to limbs size ratio, which helps. My favorite girls are Caleah, Goblin Daughter, Erei's Daughter, Mia & Oksana (I like short girls & I've never been much of a big tits guy.) Tho Familiar's grown up apperance looks good (I like her with the smaller tit model imo).

My personal hope is that when we get more Liandra content we may go to the Elven Lands (kinda) & meet more elf babes there.

The idea I had (which is posted on here... somewhere lol) is that MC & Liandra are taken to the High Council Building, in the Citadel, through a portal-gate. The Poral-gate is established at an elven outpost, acting like a "door" as MC can walk around the High Council Building, entering different rooms & possibly the forested gardens (on the grounds). Once MC clears hislmself in the eyes of the Council he can move freely between the Outpost & building.

I was thinking other chicks could be Liandra's Mum, a half-elf daughter of an elven noble/merchant, captured dark elf assassin ect...

Also there could be a "Legolas" wanna-be like rival elf who could betray the council & let in a small dark elf invasion? I dunno was an idea I had. It is on here somewhere lol but it's been buried DEEP lol (like MC's dick in a Goblin :ROFLMAO: )
Yeah,i remember seeing you and Evangelion a lot active on this thread,while i do like the ideas you guys drop by,i cant really put more effort besides commenting them with you guys,i think Tinkerer patrons probably fill him with a lot of ideas already(maybe i'm wrong and he does look for ideas here,but i cant really affirm),so i aint too confident there,but it would make more sense to put drows in a dwarf scenario,they are underground races,so unless they find a way to attack by tunnels its probably easier to unleash a orc tribe against them,after all,they hardly would try to attack the elves directly if they were in a disadvantage,and fighting on surface is annoying to say the least for them

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah,i remember seeing you and Evangelion a lot active on this thread,while i do like the ideas you guys drop by,i cant really put more effort besides commenting them with you guys,i think Tinkerer patrons probably fill him with a lot of ideas already(maybe i'm wrong and he does look for ideas here,but i cant really affirm),so i aint too confident there,but it would make more sense to put drows in a dwarf scenario,they are underground races,so unless they find a way to attack by tunnels its probably easier to unleash a orc tribe against them,after all,they hardly would try to attack the elves directly if they were in a disadvantage,and fighting on surface is annoying to say the least for them

I have no delusions that any idea of mine would be used, I just enjoy posting them here after coming up with them. I would agree on the drow/dark elves being so against surface life IF Erevi didnt seem so comfortable in the Tower. Sure she hasent been seen yo leave but it's well lit in places & she must have traveled there in the first place. Could even have it the dark elves in the the Elven Lands but UNDERGROUND. The idea I had was that the Elf Rival gets pissy & betrays the Council by using there own portal-gates in order to let the dark elves in.

But yeah I like game & story design so it's what I do while I wait for updates.

Reactions: seraphimd2

Govind69

May 20, 2020
1.JPG
is this a dead end in fridas path ?? she never accepted the white dress . and also never give me the wolfpup . yup she is pregnant . i planted the garden too. so is it over ??

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Do you have a link to a newer version? The site linked me to this one
Yes, as has been said use the newest 58 version, make sure your drive is big enough, and I can't help but think you might be trying to do this in a restricted folder or you're somehow triggering your antivirus (the latter is very unlikely). Try moving it to a different location.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
These are the ones I remember but I recommend walkthroughs:

- make sure to save the Puppies
- give her a batch of vegetables every day
- fix her door
and kill some goblins somewhere I forgot I think

Hopefully that will increase her affection towards MC and her story should be possible to continue

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
These are the ones I remember but I recommend walkthroughs:

- make sure to save the Puppies
- give her a batch of vegetables every day
- fix her door
and kill some goblins somewhere I forgot I think

Hopefully that will increase her affection towards MC and her story should be possible to continue
After doing the above offer to pleasure her
than have sex with her BUT cum outside
after have sex with her again and if she requests it cum inside of her
At this point she'll accept the lingerie from you
Also as repeatedly mentioned remember that sleeping in her bed before she let's you fuck her will decrease her affection for the MC

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1218476
is this a dead end in fridas path ?? she never accepted the white dress . and also never give me the wolfpup . yup she is pregnant . i planted the garden too. so is it over ??
You have made a mistake mate. The way to get the best outcome with Frida is as follows (never had problems with this):
•Tell her she has a beautiful house.
•Offer to get the pups back (FREE).
•Check the door & forge padlock at Blacksmiths.
•Rescue pups & return them.
•Give her the lock.
(DO NOT SLEEP IN HER BED!!!)
•Ask if shes lonely, offer to pleasure her.
•Speak with Ziva about Phallus G potions (make sure you have completed The Chalice & now about sex potions already)
•Next day ask if she is lonely & offer pleasure. Drink Phallus G.
•Woof! Woof! WOOF!
•Do as she says. Pull out if told. If given the go ahead, unload in her. But NEVER CUM INDISE IF SHE DOSENT WANT IT!!!

Now u should be able to sleep in her bed & offer her the White Outfit for more sex scenes. Keep her happy by giving vegetables & sleeping in her bed at night (4+ days sleeping elsewhere & affection starts to drop).

Reactions: Evangelion-01

dimskii77

Feb 3, 2020
man i wish i know the string or code line, hex etc in save file so i can edit the pregnancy stage and reset child in total

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
i just stop reading what those 2 has to say :D so much good ideas but Tinkerer knows where to look if he need new ideas for sure and rumor goes he does look in here some times and if not some patreons will point ideas out. But most of the time tinkerer has a idea and than look for bit of conformation from others.

very open to his patreons and discord about stuff but his golden rule for new female is that it need to bring something with it if it comes to real new stuff. like Jenny the shopkeep is being asked if he had plans for her due she was like the last female of the village who wasnt a girl but just a spirit

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
i just stop reading what those 2 has to say :D so much good ideas but Tinkerer knows where to look if he need new ideas for sure and rumor goes he does look in here some times and if not some patreons will point ideas out. But most of the time tinkerer has a idea and than look for bit of conformation from others.

very open to his patreons and discord about stuff but his golden rule for new female is that it need to bring something with it if it comes to real new stuff. like Jenny the shopkeep is being asked if he had plans for her due she was like the last female of the village who wasnt a girl but just a spirit
Well,she had an sprite in the text box,so i figured that or she was important in some moment or at least a figure worth of note,i mean,she wasnt fuckable yet,but by her looks i kinda doubted if she was make it to the fuckable queue

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes