Twice

May 7, 2017
v1.15 already out
i have the link, but it from other sites

Changelog Version 1.15:
New features:
– A new event for Victoria with two possible sex scenes. This event is randomly triggered at a certain place and time of day.
– Food and hunger. Up until now our hero has managed wander about for many months without eating a single crumb. No more! Now he’ll eventually become hungry, which in turn increases fatigue and causes a slow loss of health.
– Farming and hunting. You can now plant crops to eat or sell, and hunt wildlife (Bears, boars, rabbits and Gator beasts) for meat. Vegetables and meat can be cooked as a meal for additional bonuses.
– Wildlife/animals are now visible on the map (no more random encounters of bears and boars).

Reactions: N7

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
v1.15 already out
i have the link, but it from other sites

Changelog Version 1.15:
New features:

– A new event for Victoria with two possible sex scenes. This event is randomly triggered at a certain place and time of day.
– Food and hunger. Up until now our hero has managed wander about for many months without eating a single crumb. No more! Now he’ll eventually become hungry, which in turn increases fatigue and causes a slow loss of health.
– Farming and hunting. You can now plant crops to eat or sell, and hunt wildlife (Bears, boars, rabbits and Gator beasts) for meat. Vegetables and meat can be cooked as a meal for additional bonuses.
– Wildlife/animals are now visible on the map (no more random encounters of bears and boars).
thanks, it was already posted

John-18

Mar 22, 2018
I've got no idea why Tinkerer thought adding a hunger system would be great fun. It's a pain in the ass.

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
he anted the hobbit cook for a long time, so the hunger ws supposed to justiy the addition
If he can change that necessity to buff (like in Final Fantasy XV) then it would be awesome. Maybe even adding fertility effect to the food. Im tired of going back n forth to dungeon and spam attack
Then ppl will possitively engage in making food, not a chore anymore

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
If he can change that necessity to buff (like in Final Fantasy XV) then it would be awesome. Maybe even adding fertility effect to the food. Im tired of going back n forth to dungeon and spam attack
Then ppl will possitively engage in making food, not a chore anymore
that's probably his plan; learning food reciepes that buff stats or affect npc.
EDIT: when I ate a couple of meal, the MC got the "warding infections" symbol

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes