anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
This is the full release now, right? Not the test version anymore?
Yes, but not sure if the links in page 1 is already update with the bug fixes patch.

But if you go back around 4-5 pages or so (can't remember which page it is), someone already posted the bug fixes.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Yes, but not sure if the links in page 1 is already update with the bug fixes patch.

But if you go back around 4-5 pages or so (can't remember which page it is), someone already posted the bug fixes.
I see... thanks! I hope it already is the patched version that you can download on the front page. Would be nice if anyone knew if it contains the patches yet or not.

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Does anybody know why the linux version constantly blinks? It's like the game wants me to have a seizure.

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
Does anybody know why the linux version constantly blinks? It's like the game wants me to have a seizure.
I launch it by nwjs and works perfect for me.

Try to disable lighting effects, because its very heavy. I have 20 fps less while I have it enabled, but still works good.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
I need help for the Quest "Get Past Granny!". This has been my one and only Quest for 5+ hours and I cannot get anywhere to continue. I do not know how to get past granny. I have talked to everyone, visited every location many times over, done a shitton of jobs etc. The dwarf always denies sex even though I have given her hundreds of flour. The stable girl doesn't want a date despite shoveling shit for 20 days in a row. The witch just says she is pregnant but won't continue anything else and sacrifices don't do anything.

So please, how do I get "Get Past Granny!" Exactly?
Also clues how to advance with dwarf and stable girl would be nice.

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
I need help for the Quest "Get Past Granny!". This has been my one and only Quest for 5+ hours and I cannot get anywhere to continue. I do not know how to get past granny. I have talked to everyone, visited every location many times over, done a shitton of jobs etc. The dwarf always denies sex even though I have given her hundreds of flour. The stable girl doesn't want a date despite shoveling shit for 20 days in a row. The witch just says she is pregnant but won't continue anything else and sacrifices don't do anything.

So please, how do I get "Get Past Granny!" Exactly?
Also clues how to advance with dwarf and stable girl would be nice.
I just searched '' Get Past Granny! '' and got my answer, you could do the same friend. You're not alone in this, infact this game or the thread is not alone in this. This is happening everywhere in the site. If people could just use the search bar...

Anyways... For Get Past Granny quest, you need to learn summon spell from Erevi, and this is also interlocked with another quest (stable girl), which is also interlocked with another quest...
The game is not that linear, to be able to acquire quests, items and unlock characters, plots etc. you need to interact with people, and do the quests for others.

Again with Rosy, the dwarf girl, you could use search bar but... You need to be able to bake with her, dont force her for anything sexually, keep teasing her. Eventually you'll get BJ, FJ, missionary from her then you'll learn about her missing boyfriend, its either before this or after you'll be able to ''bake'' pastries by yourself. By baking a ''speacial'' pastry you'll have your own aphrodisiac. When you give it to any girl (including Rosy) they'll want to have sex...

Plz use the search bar, this is exactly why a lot of people dont recieve replies, because such things had been answered multiple times previously. I was not gonna reply to you, but it seems you're frustrated and feel lost.
Hope this helps, have fun! (y)

• Angry
Reactions: 2382dudubes

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
I did use the search bar, and also the walkthrough. The issue is that there is never a clear cut answer and saying stuff like "get spell from Erevil" isn't helpful when that also doesn't advance. I have been sleeping in the tower for 2 months in a row, talking to her every day and doing anything she asks and no progress. The issue isn't doing research, the issue is lack of feedback from the game. Should I do 50x more bakery or 100x or 200x or do I not even need to bake at all? No clue, because the game gives no feedback. Should I clean stable 50 times, 100 times or 500 times? Wouldn't know, because again game gives no feedback. Am I wasting my time repeating the things or not? Wouldn't know.. Also your answer is really stupid, keep shitty assumptions to yourself, thank you.

• Angry
Reactions: indiehindi

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
I did use the search bar, and also the walkthrough. The issue is that there is never a clear cut answer and saying stuff like "get spell from Erevil" isn't helpful when that also doesn't advance. I have been sleeping in the tower for 2 months in a row, talking to her every day and doing anything she asks and no progress. The issue isn't doing research, the issue is lack of feedback from the game. Should I do 50x more bakery or 100x or 200x or do I not even need to bake at all? No clue, because the game gives no feedback. Should I clean stable 50 times, 100 times or 500 times? Wouldn't know, because again game gives no feedback. Am I wasting my time repeating the things or not? Wouldn't know.. Also your answer is really stupid, keep shitty assumptions to yourself, thank you.
Lets search ''Get Past Granny''
This is the best answer below ->
Walk to the door of the house, and granny will tell you that you cannot see Mia, wait for Balder to come out, and talk to Balder. Before you do this, make sure that you have a steak and that you know the summon spell from Erevi.
So you need summon spell? Lets search it!
Oh, this midnight monster doing wonders! His reply is the best answer again!
To learn the summon spell, you need to ask Beth for a date, then go talk to Erevi to teach you, she will say no, so you need to insist, and she says she'll teach you if you make a crib for your daughter, and a crystallized egg for the spell. For the crib, you need the wood from the kitchen, the rope from the dungeon, and a bear pelt. It needs to be built next to Erevi's bed.
I'm hoping from this one you should be able to understand these conditions
1 Erevi must have a baby
2 You have to have the quest to date Beth

Now lets see how can we get a date with Beth?

If I am completely sure after recapturing the temple with the help of Gabriel Beth thanks the MC for helping her father and the next day he invites her and she accepts then I will look for Erevi but she is in bed with her daughter and they only appear those 2 options
Here's what I was talking about when I said interlocked quests.
Now I only used the search bar and I got answers. Should I do the ''Rosy'' one for ya??? Should I play the game for ya???
I always want to be friendly, but rather find myself thinking ''whats the purpose or the benefit of having convos with random people online?''

Nah, as you've said...
Also your answer is really stupid, keep shitty assumptions to yourself, thank you
I'll keep my answers & assumptions to myself...

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes