CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Girl Status Overview?
Hi,
I've had several requests for a central location to check the affection/happiness of each girl. I was thinking of making some sort of diary or notebook, with some info and stats for each girl like affection, number of children and pregnancy state/progress. It's going to require a bit of work, so before I embark on it I wanted to check if that is really a feature a lot of people want. Let me know your opinion.

Yes! I want it!
Meh...Not for or against
Nope. Don't bother!

Yes is winnign sofar by landslide
That would make tracking what's going on very easier for us. Seriously, I hope they all agree to this.

bilou06220

Mar 30, 2020
Hi guys
Can you help me from this point : in V 2.61 my familiar is pregnant but the quest "mother and child in distress" doesn't active.

Thanks for your return.

CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
Hey Tinkerer, I got a game-breaking bug to report. Playing version 2.61

Everi is about to give birth but after the game freezes.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
To people who have been wondering this for ages now and have been left hanging for months - Everi scenes in lingerie can only be revisited while she is pregnant. You can't reminisce those scenes when she isn't carrying a child for some reason.

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Also I now I can't ask ziva to teach me how to transform to do quest with mia please help
Oh no you dont get that from Ziva, you should ask Erevi.
3 conditions for this one
1. You have cleared the temple
2. Erevi gave brith the to first child
3. You've asked Beth for a date

Save & clear the temple -> Beth will thank you for her father -> ask her out -> Go & ask Erevi for the spell -> She will require you to build a crib -> Build the crib next to her bed -> learn the spell -> Have a steak in your inventory -> give the steak to the puppy you gifted Mia (forgot its name) -> use the spell...

Hi guys
Can you help me from this point : in V 2.61 my familiar is pregnant but the quest "mother and child in distress" doesn't active.

Thanks for your return.
If im not remembering wrong, the quest should be active when she gives birth for the first time. She gives birth, after 5 days the baby teleports to the paralel universe, familiar panics and she also teleports there to save the baby, they dont return, you ask Erevi whats going on...

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hey Tinkerer, I got a game-breaking bug to report. Playing version 2.61

Everi is about to give birth but after the game freezes.
and its report like 10 times, and the fix is already in the first page of the threat for grabbing

Also can't leave the boat after titjob with the elf's mother
press the stairs, due scripting was bit off

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Oh no you dont get that from Ziva, you should ask Erevi.
3 conditions for this one
1. You have cleared the temple
2. Erevi gave brith the to first child
3. You've asked Beth for a date

Save & clear the temple -> Beth will thank you for her father -> ask her out -> Go & ask Erevi for the spell -> She will require you to build a crib -> Build the crib next to her bed -> learn the spell -> Have a steak in your inventory -> give the steak to the puppy you gifted Mia (forgot its name) -> use the spell...

If im not remembering wrong, the quest should be active when she gives birth for the first time. She gives birth, after 5 days the baby teleports to the paralel universe, familiar panics and she also teleports there to save the baby, they dont return, you ask Erevi whats going on...
I think I'm bugged right now All the option I can see from Everi now is
- How are you doing
- Want to have sex ?
- Give her Red dress
- Give her Black Dress

hrhr

May 13, 2019
I launch it by nwjs and works perfect for me.

Try to disable lighting effects, because its very heavy. I have 20 fps less while I have it enabled, but still works good.
I've tried that previously and it didn't work, I got stuck in a nwjs screen, same as this one. Then I kept trying what different f95 linux tutorials (there are many) said until I found one which worked, and now the game runs but has that seizure quality to it.
About the lighting effects, apparently mine are already disabled (I checked it through CompizConfig), but I wouldn't discard the possibility of that not being the case since I'm a Linux noob. The screen doesn't blink when there's a video playing, though (like when you're with a girl and there's different views). I wonder if I'm the only one who went through that though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
I've tried that previously and it didn't work, I got stuck in a nwjs screen, same as this one. Then I kept trying what different f95 linux tutorials (there are many) said until I found one which worked, and now the game runs but has that seizure quality to it.
About the lighting effects, apparently mine are already disabled (I checked it through CompizConfig), but I wouldn't discard the possibility of that not being the case since I'm a Linux noob. I wonder if I'm the only one who went through that though.

i meant lighting effects in the game not in the compiz.

and well you need to provide path to www directory when you launching game so try something like that:
right click -> open terminal and then type ./Game www/ or if you downloaded nwjs ./path/to/nwjs/nw www/

VioletPheasant

Dec 23, 2021
Everi second child (son) will freeze game after the name field.

I downloaded pinned Fix (extracted into \www\data replacing all 4 files) but then after loading any of my saves I immediately get a bug message: TypeError: Cannot read property 'pages' of null. Decensor on, NYD261, Win10 64bit

editing: I reinstalled and the issue remained the same. Reapplied the stickied "Fix" and issue remained the same. I then reinstalled again from scratch and did not use the stickied "Fix", but instead navigated to Peasants Quest NYD261\www\data and extracted the zip called Put these files in the data folder.zip This solved the problem. Again, the stickied Fix always produced the above error, even after reinstalls. Do not use it if you have same problem as me.

Last edited:

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
How long is the pregnancy in this game ?
I think they don't share the same pregnancy progress, had some take 2 months to give birth and another female gave in 1 or 2 weeks

Every girl has a 25 day pregnancy wait. 5 days before they announce it & 20 days before they give birth.

The only ones who are different & "speedy" are the dungeon pets. They have 7 days. 3 days to announce & 4 days to birth.
And for the goblins I guess its only 20 days.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes