M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Thanks for the advice and attention, friend.
But I'm going to take a break with this game, I found it too complicated, I've followed several step by step and spent hours and hours trying to decipher things and it gets harder and harder to understand, I discovered a lot on my own and some of it was because of the tips that others gave me. passed, I need to get the spirits up again to be able to start it again... Thanks, Happy Holidays.(y)
think like the other person you didnt unzip the Fix.zip and that is why it crashed your game
unzip it than you see a new Data map and that one you use to overwrite the date from the download to fix issues with the game

Edit:
solong you keep hold of your save map (with the global file inside) you can easy copy those over for a new version instead of starting over

Last edited:
Reactions: Moricano

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Map 95 isn't in that patch, there were 3 other maps & none of them are 95.

But the post under the fix said that map isn't needed so i'm not really sure.
Tinkerer changed scripts with the patch so the Map095 isnt needed anymore, just download it
unzip and overwrite the files than it should all work

Reactions: tommyjohne

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
Any Idea when this game will fully finish?
so I can then start playing it again?
for some unknown reason my last save file doesn't work and now I don't want to start from start and risk it to not work again in next update...
if it is near finish then i will wait for some time

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Any Idea when this game will fully finish?
so I can then start playing it again?
for some unknown reason my last save file doesn't work and now I don't want to start from start and risk it to not work again in next update...
if it is near finish then i will wait for some time
fully finished year or 2 maybe (lets hope so )
Did you copy over the global file aswell. its the brain that sees the save files. so simple copying over save 1-24 doesnt work
easy solution if not and you got your saves

when installed fresh just start the game and save in slot 1-24 than copy the old saves over and overwrite it so the old saves are in and the global file sees the save files.

Reactions: Fucker289

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
I was trying to trigger the "ghost lady in MC's room" scene.
The Temple renovation is done. All temple scenes unlocked.

After the girls announced they gave birth (second child for Ziva and Caleah, 3° or 4° for Alice), I saw the Ghost when I went to sleep.
The 3 were together, so I think the condition for this scene seems to be Ziva 2° child (maybe Caleah and Alice must have at least 2 kids). Anyway, there are at least 6-7 kids in the Temple right now.

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I really hope that in next year developer gonna add cow grils with giant breast and udeers that we gonna be able impregnate and create some also big breasted and with big udders daughter for our farm

Reactions: Minibaer17

fros7012

Nov 14, 2018
is there a way to level up quickly like editing the save or something. i just got the companion demon but i got it near the end of the story and now i am struggling to level it up because there are no more major threats and i am tired of grinding small mobs

EdselPresley

Jun 17, 2020
I've run into a bug/glitch. after naming a second child with Erevi, the game just starts flashing and becomes unresponsive. I cant go any further in the game because it's holding up finishing up a main quest (Niger Arcana). Help?

Last edited:

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
is there a way to level up quickly like editing the save or something. i just got the companion demon but i got it near the end of the story and now i am struggling to level it up because there are no more major threats and i am tired of grinding small mobs
I can't answer your specific question, but I recommend in your next playthrough:
• Focus in the Temple and Tower quest lines.
• When you visite the Ancient Temple with Everi Daugther, try to only kill the orc at the door outside and the ones in the center path.
• Shakala: fight little goblins after you have the familiar.
• Fetch Frida sister after you have the familiar.
• Meet the Vampire sisters after you get the familiar.
• After you visit the outside of Tepes Castle with the Battle Sister, revisit the place only with your familiar after the monsters respawned.
• At level 9 the familiar starts to get jealous. After she evolves, she can be equipped with light armor and light weapons.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes