Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
What must I do to make the high elf mom appear in the game?
Make the elf pregnant:
•You need to learn Summon from Everi. Originally is so you can take the stable girl on a date, but going on the date is not necessary for this.
•Rescue the elf from the intruders in the Sacred Well. You need Summon to disguise yourself during the rescue mission. After you are outside she is horny and willing to have you child.

Complete the mission to illuminate the Temple (can be done before or after knocking up the elf, but is necessary so the elf is not forever pregnant).

It is not mandatory but you can use Fertility Potion while fucking the elf.
After 19 days of pregnancy (5 to announce plus 19 expecting) visit the elf.

The mother will appear looking for help for a "business".

Get the elf a crossbow in the meantime, so you can fetch water.

Last edited:

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
fully finished year or 2 maybe (lets hope so )
Did you copy over the global file aswell. its the brain that sees the save files. so simple copying over save 1-24 doesnt work
easy solution if not and you got your saves

when installed fresh just start the game and save in slot 1-24 than copy the old saves over and overwrite it so the old saves are in and the global file sees the save files.
Wow it will still take a year wowww...lol i won't wait till then...
and regarding the save i deleated it now since it wasn't working :cry:

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hey,
Maybe one of you can help me.

I've been trying to finish Mia's quest "Get Past Granny" for a while now, but I'm not getting anywhere.
I know that I have to learn a spell (Summon spell) from Erevi to turn into the wolf. I also know that Erevi will not teach me this spell until she has a child by me.
The child has been in the world for a few days/weeks and yet nothing else happens with Erevi. She just lies in bed with the child and tells me to give her time.
What do I have to do to get further in this quest?

Then I can't get any further in the quest with the graveyard and the three vampire sisters. I have brought the women their three sacrifices and also had sex with them. In the Q-Log there is a point for all prerequisites, but still I can't hand in the quest to the mayor,

These are the only two quests I still have open.

Where do I get new quests from, I have no idea what I have to do now.
I am now married to the goblin woman and I have already finished two quests with Freia.
Sorry for the long post, but I'm playing the game for the first time.

Sorry for the long post, but I'm playing the game for the first time.;)

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
I've been trying to finish Mia's quest "Get Past Granny" for a while now, but I'm not getting anywhere.
I know that I have to learn a spell (Summon spell) from Erevi to turn into the wolf. I also know that Erevi will not teach me this spell until she has a child by me.
The child has been in the world for a few days/weeks and yet nothing else happens with Erevi. She just lies in bed with the child and tells me to give her time.
looks like you need to ask Beth for a date, then build a crib for Erevi's child

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hey,
Maybe one of you can help me.

Then I can't get any further in the quest with the graveyard and the three vampire sisters. I have brought the women their three sacrifices and also had sex with them. In the Q-Log there is a point for all prerequisites, but still I can't hand in the quest to the mayor,

These are the only two quests I still have open.

Where do I get new quests from, I have no idea what I have to do now.
I am now married to the goblin woman and I have already finished two quests with Freia.
Sorry for the long post, but I'm playing the game for the first time.

Sorry for the long post, but I'm playing the game for the first time.;)
Ok so go to the Stable to see Beth's scene then ask for a date. Go to Erevi, ask to learn the spell & build you're daughter a crib (have wood, rope & bear pelt). Then go have the date with Beth.
After that go switch places with the wolf (have a steak). Done. Also go buy the lil red ridinghood costume for Mia.
(If u choose no cuck then u cannot do the Werewolf Hunt quest).

With vampires u need 2 Energy Potions so u can satisfy all 3 in 1 night. Then Oksana should show up in the middle of town after 5 days. Continue her questline until u kill the Master (if u want Oksana to survive make sure u give her 1 of the Shard Rings after u forge them). After the Master is dead help the vampires move in to the Castle & then go turn in the quest.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ok so go to the Stable to see Beth's scene then ask for a date. Go to Erevi, ask to learn the spell & build you're daughter a crib (have wood, rope & bear pelt). Then go have the date with Beth.
After that go switch places with the wolf (have a steak). Done. Also go buy the lil red ridinghood costume for Mia.
(If u choose no cuck then u cannot do the Werewolf Hunt quest).

With vampires u need 2 Energy Potions so u can satisfy all 3 in 1 night. Then Oksana should show up in the middle of town after 5 days. Continue her questline until u kill the Master (if u want Oksana to survive make sure u give her 1 of the Shard Rings after u forge them). After the Master is dead help the vampires move in to the Castle & then go turn in the quest.
Oksana should only be available after "There will be light" Quest is done though so progressing with Zivah is a must aswell.
You can't turn in the Quest if you became there pet... or atleast not until you have defeated the Vampire Lord (Hard)

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
Hey guys! i got a little problem,i download the latest version and instead of continue the game i started over.But when i get to the part where Erevi meets Venomina i get an error..."Failed to load Map095.json".I read that someone else got this problem and they say the put a fix with the archive but it wasnt there.Please can someone send me that file

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
Hey guys! i got a little problem,i download the latest version and instead of continue the game i started over.But when i get to the part where Erevi meets Venomina i get an error..."Failed to load Map095.json".I read that someone else got this problem and they say the put a fix with the archive but it wasnt there.Please can someone send me that file
:FacePalm:
that file is no longer required - just install that patch

Reactions: gabrielbj87

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
Does any one have a list of which girls can the MC get pregnant, and which ones get pregnant but the kids are never born lol.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes