Deftonixx

Jun 24, 2017
I might have a bug, so after the family business quest when you fight the bandits the first time. I’m not able to leave thru the stairs. Has anyone else got this?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I might have a bug, so after the family business quest when you fight the bandits the first time. I’m not able to leave thru the stairs. Has anyone else got this?
Try to click on the actual steps of the stairs. Their is a slight miscalculation on where the zone that registers you're action is.

Lance Lot

Sep 13, 2017
In some sex scenes that involve more than one character or that can keep going someone will ask me if I can go on and my character will always say he can't, is it because I always use Fertility Potions or is there something I need to do to get these? Off the top of my head this happens in vampire foursome and temple room threesome

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
In some sex scenes that involve more than one character or that can keep going someone will ask me if I can go on and my character will always say he can't, is it because I always use Fertility Potions or is there something I need to do to get these? Off the top of my head this happens in vampire foursome and temple room threesome
You need Energy potions. 1 to keep going Ziva & Caleah. 2 to keep going with the Vampires.

Reactions: Lance Lot

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Found a gamebreaking bug for v.2.61 : when you progress the quest "Lucille's Legacy" to the part were you get the spider queen egg, then the game asks you to talk to Erevi, but if Erevi gave birth to a new baby the game goes in a non ending loop of blinking screen, after you named your baby.
Anyone got a solution to this?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1640903333861.png
Hi again!
Now that the holidays are mostly behind us, it's time to start focusing on the next update. Version 2.7x will will focus on the main quest. An old acquaintance will return (unless you managed to get her killed). You'll be called upon to aid a nearby farming community. Not just any farm, but your own family farm. The quests will mainly be related to events concerning the farm. This should shed some light on our peasant's background and will let you get acquainted with your family members.
It's going to be a fairly big update, since there is a lot of story to tell and I suppose you guys expect the occasional sex scene too....For now I've only prepared the most important cast members and made the two new main maps. I am going to strive for a February/March release, but that is mostly to put some pressure on my self, rather than an accurate prediction.
I will post more info along the way as usual. Until then I wish you all the best for 2022!

Tinkerer​

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1571660
Hi again!
Now that the holidays are mostly behind us, it's time to start focusing on the next update. Version 2.7x will will focus on the main quest. An old acquaintance will return (unless you managed to get her killed). You'll be called upon to aid a nearby farming community. Not just any farm, but your own family farm. The quests will mainly be related to events concerning the farm. This should shed some light on our peasant's background and will let you get acquainted with your family members.
It's going to be a fairly big update, since there is a lot of story to tell and I suppose you guys expect the occasional sex scene too....For now I've only prepared the most important cast members and made the two new main maps. I am going to strive for a February/March release, but that is mostly to put some pressure on my self, rather than an accurate prediction.
I will post more info along the way as usual. Until then I wish you all the best for 2022!

Tinkerer​
I understand this is all part of Oksana's new "look" as she delves into the sluttier side of life but why does she look like she would fit better with the Nergalites in that costume lol

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
View attachment 1571660
Hi again!

Tinkerer​
My guess is Osaka's back!

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Who among you notice this regarding the MC & his lovers?

Lovers Blood Relatives Becoming his Lovers too

Everi---------------Succubus Daughter

Liandra------------Luthien (mother)

Shakala-----------Goblin Daughter

Frida--------------Hilde (sister)

RoKosarev

May 13, 2021
Guys, help please.
Is it possible to complete the quest with the cemetry in the current version. I already bring 10 captives to three vampires, but all the time I get the same scene and the quest is not closed, what did I miss?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Guys, help please.
Is it possible to complete the quest with the cemetry in the current version. I already bring 10 captives to three vampires, but all the time I get the same scene and the quest is not closed, what did I miss?
Yes, look on walkthrough in game folder. You are just on start of this story line

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes