DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Guys, help please.
Is it possible to complete the quest with the cemetry in the current version. I already bring 10 captives to three vampires, but all the time I get the same scene and the quest is not closed, what did I miss?
So for now "Cemetery Rumors" quest shouldn't be closed?
Use 2 Energy Potions to pleasure all 3 vampires in 1 night then wait 5 days for Oksana to arrive in town.

Reactions: RoKosarev

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Hm interesting... so we'll see the farm the MC comes from for the first time, huh? It's a family farm so we might actually see the MC's family in person and I assume we'll also most likely be able to fuck our Mom and sister(s) (I mean who are we kidding, of course we will).

Oksana also looks a tad different but I definitely like it. Also, the last update with Liandra and Luthien was awesome and I really loved that new harbor area and the fact that we could actually pull the cart with us... a lot of devs would have cheaped out and made it just some quick fade to black quicktravel. I appreciate that we don't have to go there and return the whole way each time we are delivering the goods tho. It was a good balance.

Can't wait for the next update and I'm excited to see what it'll bring.

nhoklun

Jan 5, 2020
i downloaded the latest version but i started playing again from the beginning but the animations are gone

no one here

May 15, 2017
i have a bug Erevi is having another child and when i speak to her in bed i name the child and the screen just keeps fading black what am i mean to do

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
install the decensor and then try it a few times because the chance increases every time if it's not a girl.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Can you knock your daughters up?
Yes if you have the decensor patch. The Goblin daughter can get pregnant and will give birth to a litter of goblins. The succubus daughter will announce pregnancy, but she does not have any visual sign yet.

Reactions: Jamsalad

Guardsmen83

Dec 19, 2019
anyone else have issue with the quest cemetery rumours im the mayor but it tells me to talk to the mayor...... some my quests got screwed up couple versions ago i lost progress

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes