M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
found a possible bug. when erevi has a second child, after naming it the game locks up with the screen fading in and out.
I have encountered the same issue
same issue
like the 15 people before and the 15 answers poeple got, go to the first page and download the fix
please try to use the search or read atleast back 1-2 pages due is ask on every page nearly now ....

Reactions: 2021gamer

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I had her on my list, but MC still not fuck her, than i delete her :)
I know I mentioned this before & that is Mia's grandmother along with the goblin shaman can be a part of them in the future. Seriously, just because some of you think that they're old ladies so that makes them ugly hags who don't deserve a chance to get impregnated.
I wont lie, I'm personally not a fan of grannies but I also dont believe in shaming people kinks/fetishes/preferences. But a big part of this game is pregnancy & I do beleive that there may be a difference between infertility & barren. So I'm gonna explain why I think that these people probably wont be added to the harem. (Again this has nothing to do with my preferences, I dont like Maghda but still knocked her up lol).

The Enhanced Fertility potions can help Jenny because she may be medically infertile but that dosent mean she can produce eggs. I am not a doctor or medically knowledgeable BUT this link can show that it's not impossible for infertile women to get treatment (think of E-Fertility as a magical treatment)

The vampires also were at a fertile age when they became immortal undead. My theory would be that their eggs/reproductive cycle is "dead" but more like in stasis. The Enhanced Fertility just kickstarter their fertility long enough to give birth (has any of you heard of calcium babies? Well that could bea Supernatural version of what's happening in the vampires to couse them to birth gargoyles).

Now Mia's grandmother & Makith (shaman) are both old women who most likley went through menopause. They dont have eggs to fertilise anymore. So you wouldn't be able to get them preg even with Enhanced Fertility. Which kinda defeats the point for this games main kink. On top of that Mia's grandmother seems to hold her granddaughters happiness & wellfatlre very high so I doubt she would get with MC (based on her personality) & Makith seems like a cranky goblin who has survived long enough that she would rather stay out of such affairs.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Still nothing. She has 2 "scenes". One where you'll see her on the stairs & one where she can wake up MC when he sleeps at the Temple
Well she is the goddess so there are more scenes... considering the Vision Zivah and the MC have about all those children filling her halls

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well she is the goddess so there are more scenes... considering the Vision Zivah and the MC have about all those children filling her halls
Unless Tinkerer confirms or denies that she is indeed Qetesh I wont make that assumption (it is my theory tho, but these are the only 2 times she interacts with MC directly even if it is Qetesh. The rest are through her statue. Unless you know something I dont?)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Unless Tinkerer confirms or denies that she is indeed Qetesh I wont make that assumption (it is my theory tho, but these are the only 2 times she interacts with MC directly even if it is Qetesh. The rest are through her statue. Unless you know something I dont?)
Take a look at the Image from the Gallery Tinkerer shares.
Her picture is (or atleast was) called divine something

gabrielbj87

Dec 28, 2021
Hey,were you able to solve this? I got the same problem and they tell me you dont need that anymore but the game doesnt co continue...Im Stuck
Nvermind i already solve the problem.Although the Erevi Print was missing on the scene with the familiar but i can continue the game now

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
Non pregnancy: Oksana
Limbo pregnancy: Dragon Lady, Magda, Gwen, Beth, Hilde.
Rest of all girls can breed.
Hilde can get pregnant? She is the second giant, right? Is there any extra scene with her announcing pregnancy or she just get big belly and that is all?

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Thank you, here's my save file to check is the Man Cave quest is bugged.
Did you ever get to check this save file? It's been a while. I know that the Quest Man Cave has had a glitch before, but I do not think I finished that other quest, which name I don't remember, before the Man Cave quest, or vice versa. The issue here is that I am supposed to pick up a dress, but the dress does not exist in the shop, and it's not in my inventory.

Can this be fixed?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes