DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
anyone else have issue with the quest cemetery rumours im the mayor but it tells me to talk to the mayor...... some my quests got screwed up couple versions ago i lost progress
If you're the mayor then speak with Victoria...

And while I'm here. Cematery Rumours can only be completed if you 1) Go the quick path by opening the Crypt in the morning. This kills the 3 vampires & let's you get paid. Or 2) You meet them at night, continue the questline until you kill the Master & THEN get paid.

Either way you'll have to talk with the Mayor or Victoria.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Venters616

Jan 3, 2022
I seem to be having an issue with the Ashes to Ashes quest. when I craft the Shard rings the shards disappear from my inventory but the Shard rings dont appear in my inventory. I used the cheat to get the ult ring so I think that may be the issue but I don't know how to fix this.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I seem to be having an issue with the Ashes to Ashes quest. when I craft the Shard rings the shards disappear from my inventory but the Shard rings dont appear in my inventory. I used the cheat to get the ult ring so I think that may be the issue but I don't know how to fix this.
Messing with the inventory can fuck you're game.

Are you sure you made the Shard Rings? If you go to Equipt in the pause menu & then go to Accesories you should find the Shard Rings there. They wont appear in yiure inventory if that's where you're looking. Same with the Crossbow once you make the Shard Bolts.

Venters616

Jan 3, 2022
Messing with the inventory can fuck you're game.

Are you sure you made the Shard Rings? If you go to Equipt in the pause menu & then go to Accesories you should find the Shard Rings there. They wont appear in yiure inventory if that's where you're looking. Same with the Crossbow once you make the Shard Bolts.
Yea I figured it out, the item cheat deleted the item from the game so when I made them it just said I made them but nothing appeared in the inventory.

• Sad
Reactions: DomWolf

Guardsmen83

Dec 19, 2019
If you're the mayor then speak with Victoria...

And while I'm here. Cematery Rumours can only be completed if you 1) Go the quick path by opening the Crypt in the morning. This kills the 3 vampires & let's you get paid. Or 2) You meet them at night, continue the questline until you kill the Master & THEN get paid.

Either way you'll have to talk with the Mayor or Victoria.
okay i killed the master but how do i get paided loot the store room?

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
Anyone got this bug involving Erevi's pregnancy? She asks me to name the baby which is "Erevi Son 2". The weird thing is I already have two placeholders as kids in their beds. So when I set any name my game freezes in a weird way. It forces me to shut the game down and start over. It seems she will remain in that bed forever unless I find a fix. :eek:

I'm 29 hours on my save and I'm hoping I don't have to start all over because of this.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Anyone got this bug involving Erevi's pregnancy? She asks me to name the baby which is "Erevi Son 2". The weird thing is I already have two placeholders as kids in their beds. So when I set any name my game freezes in a weird way. It forces me to shut the game down and start over. It seems she will remain in that bed forever unless I find a fix. :eek:

I'm 29 hours on my save and I'm hoping I don't have to start all over because of this.
Its here about hundred times and answer is always the same. There is fix in OP

Kuorin

Jul 17, 2018
Out of curiosity, when the MC fucks gwyneth for the first time, he thinks that she is better than the sheep back home (not sure if is still there), so you guys thing we will have some bestiality content in the next update? Or at least some joke if we interact with a specificaly sheep in the family farm?

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Out of curiosity, when the MC fucks gwyneth for the first time, he thinks that she is better than the sheep back home (not sure if is still there), so you guys thing we will have some bestiality content in the next update? Or at least some joke if we interact with a specificaly sheep in the family farm?
When the Demo was first released the only girls who existed was Gwynneth & Alice. The ONLY ONE you could fuck was Gwynneth at the time (so that's why it's written like its MC's 1st time with a person, while now it's pretty easy for MC to shag any early girl in the game). I feel like it was more a joke at MC's expense because he grew up on a farm so he had to make do with what he had.

I very much doubt that there will be any bestiality between MC & an animal (not including BeastGirls like BatBreeder, Venomina & the Cow Girl which is set for this next update). But the idea that MC might have an awkward moment if he interacts with a specific sheep is pretty jokes lol.

CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020

I have the same bug. After Everi gives birth to my most recent kid, it freezes and and attempts to refresh in a continuous loop.

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
Its here about hundred times and answer is always the same. There is fix in OP
When I asked the question, I simply didn't have time to read back at all but Thanks. I predicted this kind of response and based on how you answered related question to someone else before me I'd say it was totally worth it.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
When I asked the question, I simply didn't have time to read back at all but Thanks. I predicted this kind of response and based on how you answered related question to someone else before me I'd say it was totally worth it.
This issue is asked almost in every page, often immediately after the answer. No wonder no one wants to write answers anymore.
If I'm looking for a solution to a problem I'll check the OP first if it's not already mentioned. After that I will try searching in the thread and finally I will ask in the thread. Of course I may miss the answer, but in this case perhaps the blind would see it.

JotaFPR

Jan 2, 2018
I have a problem, that I complete the rat infestation task, and then says to go to erevi room to complete quest, but when I try to go upstairs it says I can't go in there. I've applied the fix and it still persists

VJTony42069

Dec 19, 2021
I’ve got a quick question. The decensor says I should place it in the www folder. I don’t have a www folder though, should I just make one and put the patch there?
Thanks in advance

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
This issue is asked almost in every page, often immediately after the answer. No wonder no one wants to write answers anymore.
If I'm looking for a solution to a problem I'll check the OP first if it's not already mentioned. After that I will try searching in the thread and finally I will ask in the thread. Of course I may miss the answer, but in this case perhaps the blind would see it.
I'm sorry man

I get it but If no one answered me, no big deal. I wouldn't have asked again and I would found the answer eventually. You chose to answer me and I thank you for it. All the games I played so far don't have fixs posted in the OP like this so that never crossed my mind. Please forgive me for not knowing that!

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes