PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I'm sorry man

I get it but If no one answered me, no big deal. I wouldn't have asked again and I would found the answer eventually. You chose to answer me and I thank you for it. All the games I played so far don't have fixs posted in the OP like this so that never crossed my mind. Please forgive me for not knowing that!
Look, I'm not mad at you, but I thought you were mad at me ;)
There are a few people who keep helping, especially M3ntir, DomWolf, Evangelion-01 and if I can me too and they will never leave anyone in need, but this bug is really about ignoring published posts.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have a problem, that I complete the rat infestation task, and then says to go to erevi room to complete quest, but when I try to go upstairs it says I can't go in there. I've applied the fix and it still persists
Is it night time? If she has gone to her she locks the door.

JotaFPR

Jan 2, 2018
I've tried different times of day and it never lets me enter, and I'm stuck cause I need to progress the main quests.
Forget it, I just realise I'm super stupid and her room is to the right of the main area and not upstairs. Sorry to bother but I legit took a lot of time to realize this.

• Angry
Reactions: DomWolf

VJTony42069

Dec 19, 2021
I’ve got a quick question. The decensor says I should place it in the www folder. I don’t have a www folder though, should I just make one and put the patch there?
Thanks in advance
Could someone please tell me in what folder I’m supposed to place the decensor. As mentioned in the quote the instructions seem outdated.

Last edited:

NinjaHayate

Jun 21, 2019
Nice game! A lot of things need to be fixed, some text are out of the text box. And one of these zone lights turn into a candle thing. Game locks up after naming Erevi's son...

Last edited:

Starfall44

Dec 21, 2021
How many bushels of vegetables i need to gift for Frida for improving relationships? I survied puppies gifted around 5-6 bushels and repaired lock/ But she still havent any sex options and refuses give me puppy.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How many bushels of vegetables i need to gift for Frida for improving relationships? I survied puppies gifted around 5-6 bushels and repaired lock/ But she still havent any sex options and refuses give me puppy.
Have u asked of she is lonely? If u have good affection she'll let u fist her. Then go to Ziva & ask about Phallus G potion. Make sure u have access to the Chalice btw.

Starfall44

Dec 21, 2021
Have u asked of she is lonely? If u have good affection she'll let u fist her. Then go to Ziva & ask about Phallus G potion. Make sure u have access to the Chalice btw.
Ofcourse i have asked. And she dont allow to gift dress for her too. The question is how i can improve affection more? I used Phallus G potion with troll woman for a long time ago. But Frida's story stopped and i cant to complete quest with pet for Mia too. Seems like bag

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ofcourse i have asked. And she dont allow to gift dress for her too. The question is how i can improve affection more? I used Phallus G potion with troll woman for a long time ago. But Frida's story stopped and i cant to complete quest with pet for Mia too. Seems like bag
Well I find that if I follow this system for Frida from the begining I'm pretty golden (helps if you have access to the Chalice before meeting Frida):
-Say she has a nice home.
-Offer to get the pups (free).
-Give her the new lock.
-Rescue the puppies.
-Ask if she is lonely & offer services (usualy she is open too it at this point).
-Speak with Ziva & make at least 5 Phallus G. And if possible buy the White Outfit.
-Ask again & offer services. Show off you're massive dick & fuck. Do not cum inside until she says it's fine.
-Give her the outfit. When she says it's fine, you can cum inside.

(Wait until she is accepting of sex before you enter her bed to sleep you will lose affection for that)

-When asking for the dire pup then you need to ask to protect a friend & then say shes all the woman you need. Saying anything else will cut permanently stop you from getting the pup.

Reactions: tommyjohne

Starfall44

Dec 21, 2021
Well I find that if I follow this system for Frida from the begining I'm pretty golden (helps if you have access to the Chalice before meeting Frida):
-Say she has a nice home.
-Offer to get the pups (free).
-Give her the new lock.
-Rescue the puppies.
-Ask if she is lonely & offer services (usualy she is open too it at this point).
-Speak with Ziva & make at least 5 Phallus G. And if possible buy the White Outfit.
-Ask again & offer services. Show off you're massive dick & fuck. Do not cum inside until she says it's fine.
-Give her the outfit. When she says it's fine, you can cum inside.

(Wait until she is accepting of sex before you enter her bed to sleep you will lose affection for that)

-When asking for the dire pup then you need to ask to protect a friend & then say shes all the woman you need. Saying anything else will cut permanently stop you from getting the pup.
Thank you, but i already have done all this conditions before asking for offer servises. But i dont completely sure of getting the pups for free. I think it was free yet. She still kicks me off. May be you know the way to improve realtionships by console command or something?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thank you, but i already have done all this conditions before asking for offer servises. But i dont completely sure of getting the pups for free. I think it was free yet. She still kicks me off. May be you know the way to improve realtionships by console command or something?
Well did you offer to get the pups or did u ask for payment?

Also stop trying to sleep in her room until you have sex because that will damage the affection you gain from gifts & the like.

Starfall44

Dec 21, 2021
I dont remember asked i for payment or no. I think 90% that i didnt. Because asking payment no logical. Thank you for advice stop trying to sleep in her room. I did it several times. May be it is main problem. Then can i up her opinion just gifting bushels of vegetables or it has limit of points?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I dont remember asked i for payment or no. I think 90% that i didnt. Because asking payment no logical. Thank you for advice stop trying to sleep in her room. I did it several times. May be it is main problem. Then can i up her opinion just gifting bushels of vegetables or it has limit of points?
No limit to affection points. U can only do that once a day tho. Listen to her words. If she is flirty with MC then ask if she is lonely. If she is greeting you normally then continue raising affection.

(Alot of people dont seem to realise that trying to sleep in her bed BEFORE you're in a sexual relationship depletes her affection)

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes