Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The only one I can think of that allows/encourages that is Oksana, the rest will just cut content or force you to grind relationship points for an hour just to interact with them again. In some scenes like Erevi's first anal scene give you that dominant control but otherwise the women in this game are the assertive ones.
The thing is most don't seem don't particulary Dom, but bulk feel like they should be open to displays of strength, blackmail or power.
Well some girls are submissive (Mia, Rosy, Oksana, Sequoia & (once fully domesticated) Bat Breeder).

The dominating ones are Victoria, Erevi, Vampires, Frida) but some of the interactions switch up.

The rest are all either independent or just equal in temperament. The MC feels more like a switch (a person that can change between dominant & submissive on a whim) more so because hes a horny dude who will do ANYTHING to screw hot girls.

Sadly being a dick will mostly have bad effects or completly cut content.
I have to disagree with your assesment that the MC is a switch, switches choose their role depending on context, the MC is just a pussy who immediately folds at the first sign of resistance, hell even his familuar chooses whether they are having sex or not.

I feel like;
  • Adaob, Reanna and Zsofia, sure they have a certain amount of "Dom" status as Vamps, but they are subs to their master, just kill him and take his place, whats so hard about that? :p
  • Alice is a bit of a rebel but she was ready to submit to Johan so there shouldn't be to many obstacles in making her submit to you, maybe wealth + some daring acts of rebellion :devilish:
  • Beth should be easily blackmailed into being more agreeable, it really pissed me of that there wasn't any way to even attempt this. :mad:
  • Caleah was already a slave so dominating her directly from rescue should be easy, an easy task for a true asshole that is.
  • Erevi is true Dom No1. (and one of the few that I agree should be difficult if not impossible to Dominate), but being the chosen one should go a long way to switching those roles + given some time, a demonstration of power to prove you are her equal if not her superior.
  • Erevi's Daughter, an unknown variable, but an asset in making her mother a sub.
  • Frida is more an Alpha character and as such should respect strength, a quick game of Pickyuprock combined with masterful commanding of some followers should put you on equal footing if not outright pack leader status, maybe wrestle her pack away from her to really put her into a Beta state. (Maybe making Grug suck your cock would drive that point home?)
  • Gwynneth, don't think I need to say much about her, Wealth and maybe a little kindness. Become her pimp!
  • Liandra the elf lush, a Born Sub!
  • Maghda the ogre slut lol, never thought I'd say those words!
  • Mia, little red riding sub,
  • Rosy, the cockteasing Halfing, the girl who sucked my cock for some flour and promptly forgot about it by the time I leveled her affection enough to suck it by choice. A born Sub, only held back by her warped sense of ethics.
  • Sequoia, the only character that is written as a true Submissive, I love Sequoia, why can't I make her queen and enslave Shakala and her daughter when they are being annoying!
  • Shakala beat her in battle and she is as close to being a Sub as you need her to be.
  • Shakala's Daughter, like mother like daughter should have been easy to train if the MC had the balls.
  • Vixenatrix, the second true Dom, not much I can say about her here, but traditionally Dragons always get enslaved, there has to be room in this game for a dragon ring or some other magical device for enslaving/training dragons
  • Victoria, classed as a Dom??, more like the classic power hungry gold digger, as the new mayor, she doesn't have much option but to attach herself to you, an easy setup for a Dom if the MC ever learns how to be one
  • Venomina the third true Dom, Not much to say about her yet, Strikes me as neutral, seems like she might be the type to submit out of pragmatism. Just demonstrate that you can crush her and her offspring if you chose.
  • Ziva, the fourth and final true Dom, but yet again you are the chosen one of her goddess, dominating her should be a simple matter of calm manipulation. Let the goddess enlighten her.
IMO only four characters out of twenty are true Doms, so it really isn't a case that the female characters are written as strong, the MC is just written as weak.

I think I can understand why Tinkerer has made this creative choice, weak MC's are good for setting the pace, and writting two conflicting story arcs would be a massive amount of extra work, I just wish some of the more obvious "strong" options were available even if they became bad ends.

To be clear, I fully believe that you can't please everyone all the time, and I definitely fit among the "everyone" in that statement.
I'm not attacking anyone here, even if he doesn't fulfill my wishes, I really like this game, Tinkerer has done a fantastic job creating it. I hope he continues to meet the standard he has set.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The thing is most don't seem don't particulary Dom, but bulk feel like they should be open to displays of strength, blackmail or power.
I have to disagree with your assesment that the MC is a switch, switches choose their role depending on context, the MC is just a pussy who immediately folds at the first sign of resistance, hell even his familuar chooses whether they are having sex or not.

I feel like;
  • Adaob, Reanna and Zsofia, sure they have a certain amount of "Dom" status as Vamps, but they are subs to their master, just kill him and take his place, whats so hard about that? :p
  • Alice is a bit of a rebel but she was ready to submit to Johan so there shouldn't be to many obstacles in making her submit to you, maybe wealth + some daring acts of rebellion :devilish:
  • Beth should be easily blackmailed into being more agreeable, it really pissed me of that there wasn't any way to even attempt this. :mad:
  • Caleah was already a slave so dominating her directly from rescue should be easy, an easy task for a true asshole that is.
  • Erevi is true Dom No1. (and one of the few that I agree should be difficult if not impossible to Dominate), but being the chosen one should go a long way to switching those roles + given some time, a demonstration of power to prove you are her equal if not her superior.
  • Erevi's Daughter, an unknown variable, but an asset in making her mother a sub.
  • Frida is more an Alpha character and as such should respect strength, a quick game of Pickyuprock combined with masterful commanding of some followers should put you on equal footing if not outright pack leader status, maybe wrestle her pack away from her to really put her into a Beta state. (Maybe making Grug suck your cock would drive that point home?)
  • Gwynneth, don't think I need to say much about her, Wealth and maybe a little kindness. Become her pimp!
  • Rosy, the cockteasing Halfing, the girl who sucked my cock for some flour and promptly forgot about it by the time I leveled her affection enough to suck it by choice. A born Sub, only held back by her warped sense of ethics.
  • Sequoia, the only character that is written as a true Submissive, I love Sequoia, why can't I make her queen and enslave Shakala and her daughter when they are being annoying!
  • Shakala beat her in battle and she is as close to being a Sub as you need her to be.
  • Shakala's Daughter, like mother like daughter should have been easy to train if the MC had the balls.
  • Vixenatrix, the second true Dom, not much I can say about her here, but traditionally Dragons always get enslaved, there has to be room in this game for a dragon ring or some other magical device for enslaving/training dragons
  • Victoria, classed as a Dom??, more like the classic power hungry gold digger, as the new mayor, she doesn't have much option but to attach herself to you, an easy setup for a Dom if the MC ever learns how to be one
  • Venomina the third true Dom, Not much to say about her yet, Strikes me as neutral, seems like she might be the type to submit out of pragmatism. Just demonstrate that you can crush her and her offspring if you chose.
  • Ziva, the fourth and final true Dom, but yet again you are the chosen one of her goddess, dominating her should be a simple matter of calm manipulation. Let the goddess enlighten her.
IMO only four characters out of twenty are true Doms, so it really isn't a case that the female characters are written as strong, the MC is just written as weak.

I think I can understand why Tinkerer has made this creative choice, weak MC's are good for setting the pace, and writting two conflicting story arcs would be a massive amount of extra work, I just wish some of the more obvious "strong" options were available even if they became bad ends.

To be clear, I fully believe that you can't please everyone all the time, and I definitely fit among the "everyone" in that statement.
I'm not attacking anyone here, even if he doesn't fulfill my wishes, I really like this game, Tinkerer has done a fantastic job creating it. I hope he continues to meet the standard he has set.
I agree with most of this. I still dont think MC is "weak" as it seems hes just more interested in getting laid over pride. Hes a horny lil shit who's on the fuck path & will do what he needs for that lol.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020

I feel like;

What about Luthien?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
... I still dont think MC is "weak" as it seems hes just more interested in getting laid over pride. Hes a horny lil shit who's on the fuck path & will do what he needs for that lol.
Horny + no pride or willpower = weak :p
No different from a junkie doing anything for a fix, perfect fixings for a Sub.
I will agree to the point that whatever he is doing seems to work :unsure:, who knew being weak was so effective :p

What about Luthien?
What about her?
Classic Switch, Bored dilettante, could play as Sub or Dom depending on context, Drugs and Social standing would make her easy to blackmail, bribe or titillate (Privilege + Boredom - (Rigid rules of conduct) = best nymphos)
I would have liked to have seen her enter as a more aloof/domineering character, who could then be "toppled from her high horse" to become the MC's cum slut, but thats just me :devilish:

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Is the game coded in a way where you have to rescue Ziva before you can start knocking people up? I sorta beelined to the tower, because you get a decent bed that you don't have to pay for. Anyway, I've been pumping Everi every day and I got this dialogue when I asked if she was pregnant. View attachment 1588256
So, do you have to do the Ziva quests before anyone can get preggers?
I assume by rescue you mean:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've never replayed the game, so I can't claim to have tested your exact scenario. It's possible that might be causing your issue, because Ziva's quest was implemented very early in development and is a direct pre-req for the fertility potions. I will say that the base chance for most of the characters to get pregnant is 25%, and while it might not seem like terrible odds, they can be very unforgiving (looking at you vampires). For testing purposes, she should tell you that she's pregnant 5 days after succeeding. So if you wanted to just save/reload and keep trying, you shouldn't have to skip more days than that.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I know there has been changes made in the early game and I was hoping to go through them, since it's been a long time since I saw the early game. Shakala can be knocked up pretty easily, think it only took 3-4 encounters. I am pretty sure something in the code has Erevi getting pregnant locked behind an event with Ziva though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
I can't get Ziva, Caleah and Alice to get pregnant. therefore Quest: Cover Your Tracks does not activate. I fucked them 10 consecutive days during mass using Potion of Enhanced Fertility, but nothing happens. any help?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I can't get Ziva, Caleah and Alice to get pregnant. therefore Quest: Cover Your Tracks does not activate. I fucked them 10 consecutive days during mass using Potion of Enhanced Fertility, but nothing happens. any help?
Just focus on Ziva. Save at start of day. Fuck her both times during mass with Enhanced Fertility. Then sleep for 5 days & check to see if she is preg. If not, reload & do again.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Can I knockup Gwenyth in the game?
Yes but only AFTER The Election & only by having sex in her home with Enhanced Fertility. She is using Barreness so u might want to save just before hand & sleep 5 days if she isnt preg, reload.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Levels of submission or domination depending on personalities:

Gwynneth
Shes a prostitute that will do pretty much anything, for the right price. For her sex is a transaction but as shown with Roderick she isnt a tough person when faced with an aggressive assailant. But also as seen with "Quality Time With Maghda" she does have lines she WONT cross.

Alice
She is a promiscuous young woman who's sexuality is restricted by her over protective father (who only cares about marrying her off to a wealthy suitor). She didnt "submit" to Johan as much as she didnt have a choice, it was made for her by her dad (sad truth for girls back then & in some countries today). Once she joins the Temple she is given the freedom to fulfill her sexual needs but as High Priest you disciplin her to raise her obidence.

Beth
Beth is very headstrong, independent & distrusting of men (especially if they aren't reliable thanks to watching her father become an alcoholic). When u try to blackmail her she makes a good point, people dont know u as well as they know her. She might not be dominant but she isnt submissive.

Jenny
She is a married woman who is more then happy to sleep with a younger stud who has shown more reliability then her actual husband. But she isnt planning to leave him anytime soon. Helps hes a bit of a cuck.

Victoria
She is a gold-digging, adulterer who looks for new "toys" among men around town. Sadly she is a dom-wannabe who has a habit of biting off more then she can chew (Captain Eckhardt) & her power is strongly tethered to being attached to the mayor.

Mia
She is submissive because of her naivety. She can show a more assertive side when MC has been done for a very long time & deny him sex but her naivety means she can be easily taken advantage of by MC.

Ziva
She has shown to be sexualy strong willed BUT she will obey the final word of her goddess. At first MC was just an easy pawn to assist her in her Temple restoration but his loyalty to the couse had her promote him to High Priest of Quality Control. She does have a believable reaction to his deceit when MC gets her/them preg but Qetesh's intervention made her back down. She does start to show more affection to MC after this (I do hope to see her showing more affection like Erevi did in the future).

Oksana
She is a skilled warrior but she is incredibly sexualy frustrated. It takes some manipulation & pressure from MC to get her to give up her v-card. She is a novice in the world of sex & I feel once she joins the Temple she will be willing to take punishments & serve but she will need more obedience to participate in things like mass.

Rosy
Rosy isnt strong willed & can be taken of advantage of but I think it's more a power imbalance in size. Also the loss of her previous BF (who was an adventurer as well) has led her to have a reliance issue.

Liandra
She is free spirited & hedonistic (apparently all elves are in this world). She appears to have issue of romantic connection coursed by her mother fucking all her previous BFs. She has more years over MC but is still young by Elf standards. Her youth & the fact MC is the first proper relationship she has ever been in makes the fact he cheated with her mum (like all part BFs) a sore spot. But she is open to sharing MC with her showing she has a weak will (at least she is more submissive to her mother & swayed by her words).

Luthien
She is a hedonistic play-girl wife of a rich elf man. MC is just the best thing to "play with" while she is in the region. She is just having fun with MC while she is in the region.

Erevi
A true dominatrix who sees MC as a "slave" & the only thing that protects him at the start is the fact hes Nergal's Chosen One. But she has a few submissive moments. MC does begin to break down the her personal barriers for a more intimate relationship (but it takes his daughter's hypnotic powers to get her to agree to more kids).

Caleah
She isnt truly submissive but she shows signs of sub-personality. Her interactions with Urakh was a small elf being raped by a massive orc so that dosent count. She is very sexualy open & free which let her quickly adapt to live in the Temple. She is a natural follower to Ziva.

Frida
She is a "pet-play" dom. She plays the role of master while you are her pet. There is also a size based power imbalance as well. Giants are tougher than humans & are bigger so, unless he wants to physically hurt her to show dominance, MC just has to accept it. She also blueballs him if he dosent have Phallus G showing that MC is inadequate compared to her size without the help of potions.

Hilde
She is a competitive younger sibling & is always attempting to one up Frida. This puts her in the same place as Victoria in that she will attach/tether herself to men that make her feel better than her sis. But MC will still be blue balled without Phallus G & unlike Frida he Chieftess status makes it hard for MC to do anything that would piss her off (cum inside without permition).

Adaobi, Reanna & Zsofia
They were submissive to Master because of the Bond, a magical connection that made they obey & unable to harm him. Adaobi & Reanna are both independent people who see MC as a thrall but then finally an equal once Master is dead. While Zsofia may be a powerful vampire but she showed just how needy & submissive she can be when she gave her body in exchange for a dress.

Shakala
Shakala is submissive to MC only because he beat her & showed he was tough enough to be chief (as per goblin culture) but as the daughter of the Goblin King this gives her a level of domineering as well. She dosent take shit & will even withhold sex from MC when he promised his daughter could be queen (an act that would be detrimental to the colonies growth).

Sequoia
As a Pygmy Goblin she knows she is the weakest member of you're Kingdom & she also knows that she can only survive in yiure service. This makes her the most submissive of the Goblin girls.

"GoblinDaughter"
Like her mother she is willing to withhold sex but she also has very bad self-image issues based on her lighter skintone & smaller tits. She because MC's cumslut if promised she can be queen. Once she is Queen she is happy to share with her mum but has slightly rebellious habits that make her not a sub.

Maghda
Maghda wants attention & currently the "big dicked" human is giving it to her. But she is not a sub. She is happy to try new things (suck cock, do anal, breastfeed) but as shown she is an OGRE & MC would be signing his death warrant if he crossed her.

"BatBreeder"
She is not submissive (at first) even going as far as biting MC's divk off at lowest affection, killing him. She is a semi-inteligent animal that dosent like being caged & used. That is until MC raises her affection to the point she becomes a loving, attentive sex pet that will please her master.

Venomina
Venomina is a spider & spiders eat their mates. MC has no power in this dynamic as he must keep her well fed & satisfied in order to have sex. Anyone who thinks she is sub dosent understand the power dynamic that's at play: This is prey fucking a predator...

Vixenatrix
Vix is a Dragon & by nature she is not submissive. Yes she can be bought with treasure (Gold Chain Bikini) but she is an ancient & powerful beast.

"Erevi'sDaughter"
She plays the role of daddy's girl (not sure if it's an act, how she truly feels or something Nergal put in her) & appears to be willing to pleasure MC. But she isnt a sub, more a dom-asset thanks to her hypnosis as shown with both Victoria & Erevi.

"Familiar"
A natural born sub who exists to serve her master. Once she evolves she takes a form that best pleases MC in order to make herself more appealing to him. Her tendency to request sex in the forest & pester MC reminds me a lil of a brat-sub just without the misbehaving attitude.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Just focus on Ziva. Save at start of day. Fuck her both times during mass with Enhanced Fertility. Then sleep for 5 days & check to see if she is preg. If not, reload & do again.
Why reload? is there any restrictions on how many days you use, Surely if you are going to go the reload route you are just as good using RpgMakerSaveEdit to change PregState_Ziva to 1

I just fucked her twice every morning + a QC session (with enhanced fertility). till she announced her pregnancy, took around 10-14 days on my playthrough, though I guess for me thats wasn't much of a hardship, laying her on the alter is one of my favourite scenes so I didn't stop my routine even after she was fat with child.

Remember they are using barrenness portions, though I got Caleah pregnant on day 1 in the swamps so maybe I just got better equipment :p

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Why can't I drink with my giant buddies?, they keep asking me to join them but nothing I try works, I wanna get drunk and tell my new cuck bro how good his wife looks covered in my cum! :devilish:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Why reload? is there any restrictions on how many days you use, Surely if you are going to go the reload route you are just as good using RpgMakerSaveEdit to change PregState_Ziva to 1

I just fucked her twice every morning + a QC session (with enhanced fertility). till she announced her pregnancy, took around 10-14 days on my playthrough, though I guess for me thats wasn't much of a hardship, laying her on the alter is one of my favourite scenes so I didn't stop my routine even after she was fat with child.

Remember they are using barrenness portions, though I got Caleah pregnant on day 1 in the swamps so maybe I just got better equipment :p
Reload if she INST preg why waste an Enhanced Fertility potion on a failed attempt??

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Why can't I drink with my giant buddies?, they keep asking me to join them but nothing I try works, I wanna get drunk and tell my new cuck bro how good his wife looks covered in my cum! :devilish:
Because you gave them the drink specifically with the intent of sneaking off with Hilde (mechanics wise that is why MC does it the game dosent seem to register that you may be suicidal lol :ROFLMAO: )

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Reload if she INST preg why waste an Enhanced Fertility potion on a failed attempt??
Fair point, I'm petty wasteful with the Enhanced potions, I like the extra splurge :D

Because you gave them the drink specifically with the intent of sneaking off with Hilde (mechanics wise that is why MC does it the game dosent seem to register that you may be suicidal lol :ROFLMAO: )
You may have given them the booze to nail the Hilde, I gave them it because I wanted to start an orgy involving those to two Blondes who have been giving me the eye :p, with the possible chance to Dom the entire tribe, I was the only one to pickyup the biggest rock after all, so bow before my might and surrender all your women BWAAAHH hahahaha :LOL:

{Hopefully coming soon: the ability to spike the mead with moondust ;)}

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes