noveles476

Aug 29, 2020
Stand to the side of the sign. The game thinks you're trying to click under your feet.
Stand on the grass and face into the sign to select what you want to plant in that field
Just click the sign. You can always use you're mouse...

thanks.png

Thank you so much for help me. I spent hours looking for a "rake" around the city or the forest. I thought I was missing a tool, I don't think it's very intuitive that you have to be next to the poster so I leave the image for new players who get lost like me on the farm xD

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How to get Shakalas Daughter ? I am not getting that even if I used the decensor patch.
Not sure what your question is! you get Shakala pregnant enough times she will eventually have a daughter, for me I think it was 6 or 7 pregnancies brought to term, before she had a girl, I have no idea if it is a set trigger or RGN.
or are you asking how to have sex with Shakalas Daughter?

srydan01

Mar 17, 2020
Not sure what your question is! you get Shakala pregnant enough times she will eventually have a daughter, for me I think it was 6 or 7 pregnancies brought to term, before she had a girl, I have no idea if it is a set trigger or RGN.
or are you asking how to have sex with Shakalas Daughter?
I got it now... after 6-7 pregnancies.. I think there must be a 1 goblin guard in the GoblinKingThrone Room to get it...

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
I got it now... after 6-7 pregnancies.. I think there must be a 1 goblin guard in the GoblinKingThrone Room to get it...

It has a really low chance that increases every time Shakala gives birth. I don't think it starts at 0, but it might. Either way, she was coded to encourage players to keep trying since the regular goblin soldiers are helpful/necessary later.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
For those struggling to Lvl the Familiar heres a workaround. If u have access to Castle Tepes train with Reanna ALOT. It takes 10 sessions to level her to Lv6. After that it takes between 30-40 sessions to Lv9. As long as MC dosent leave the Gatehouse Reanna wont register the day & night cycle so u can just keep going. Keep some Energy Potions on u if MC gets exaughsted it courses the training to take longer.

It's not great but at least u get it done in the least amount of days & dont have to keep waiting for enemies to respawn (reckomend getting her quick as possible so u can take her on quests to Lvl her to up then use this afterwards).

Reactions: lord_zeref

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
Highkey want more dungeon beasts I can release some sadism on. I mean look how frickin Hot the Bat Breeder is. I think it's one of the hottest models in the game. Imagine a threesome or having them tied up or hoarding multiple in your dungeon and training them to walk like dogs and leashing them and fucking them whenever you want.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Highkey want more dungeon beasts I can release some sadism on. I mean look how frickin Hot the Bat Breeder is. I think it's one of the hottest models in the game. Imagine a threesome or having them tied up or hoarding multiple in your dungeon and training them to walk like dogs and leashing them and fucking them whenever you want.
100% agree, been carrying around a spare batbreeder for what seems like forever, like a packed lunch that I can't crack the seal on! seriously there are 3 dungeon cells why are we limited to one:mad:. Also hoping all the variants of goblin females will be represented soon, am I racist for wanting to see some black goblin action? and what about She-werewolfs

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
100% agree, been carrying around a spare batbreeder for what seems like forever, like a packed lunch that I can't crack the seal on! seriously there are 3 dungeon cells why are we limited to one:mad:. Also hoping all the variants of goblin females will be represented soon, am I racist for wanting to see some black goblin action? and what about She-werewolfs
I could be wrong about this but if there is at least a female werewolf, you need to drink the potion that gives you a giant's dick to fuck her. Speaking about giants, all the giantesses in the game is obviously modeled after norse myths but they're not jotunns which I wonder will there be 1 in the future.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I could be wrong about this but if there is at least a female werewolf, you need to drink the potion that gives you a giant's dick to fuck her.
  1. Why?
  2. I got lots of those potions so no problems either way
I want to use those potions in other situatiions,
  • I want to freak out granny by letting her "accidently" see me naked after drinking one (she'll never look at Mia the same way again),
  • I want to find out how Rosy or the other mini girls would handle it.
  • I want have my familiar play with it like its a strip tease pole

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
In Weirdwood (bottem-left area above the Spider Cave) there is a stump. Click the pebble side & it will activate some chests around the world that give you money, ingredients, potions ect (pebbles turn into a yellow flower when active).

Chests
•Outside the Stable in Weirdwood
•Inside Mayor's mansion (this one disappears after The Election & a new one appears in the corner near where it was)
•Inside "Witch's" Hut (disappears once Liandra's home is finished)
•Sacred Well
•Erevi's room in Tower of Dread

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
  1. Why?
  2. I got lots of those potions so no problems either way
  • I want to find out how Rosy or the other mini girls would handle it.

Because if u play Mia's quest as intended you see that the male Werewolf has a HUGE cock so you're teenie packer wont work on a female were-wolf.

When you later build the milking machine for Rosy the only way to fuck her on it is to use a Phallus G. She takes it pretty well for such a lil slut.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I doubt he will use those cells for more BatBreeders. If we r lucky we may get more dungeon pets of other beastial species.

I feel like we will most likley get a Cave & Black goblin girl added to the Goblin Kingdom. Need to make more warriors.

As cool as it would be the likelihood of getting a she-wolf is very low. He still needs to finish content for Beth, Hilde, Gwynneth, Vixenatrix, Maghda & Oksana. Not to mention the girls he has talked about for potential future content (like the dwarf runesmith or huldra).

Zukzukarr

Sep 4, 2018
Are the animated scenes mostly at the late game? So far the scenes (working girl, ogre and female goblin) seem to be static.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Because if u play Mia's quest as intended you see that the male Werewolf has a HUGE cock so you're teenie packer wont work on a female were-wolf.
When you later build the milking machine for Rosy the only way to fuck her on it is to use a Phallus G. She takes it pretty well for such a lil slut.
ok lets break this down
you see that the male Werewolf has a HUGE cock
  1. What makes you think he is normal, he could be something of a monster werewolf
  2. Maybe She-wolfs are too petite for him, thats why he looking for human sluts
Judging an entire species/race based on the actions/characteristic of a single event/individual is racist FYI
(I'm not overly serious about this werewolf thing BTW, so please, lets not turn this into a big argument)

so you're teenie packer
  1. Lies,lies,lies :cautious:
  2. Whos been talking.... I want names
  3. It has been cold lately.
  4. Very Cold!!
  5. Practically Arctic conditions :eek:
wont work on a female were-wolf
  1. I have you know my teeny little pecker works fine :p
  2. who said she needed to be satisfied
  3. whats she going to do about it anyway
  4. not like she has......
  5. ...Erm...
  6. Ok, so I'll stock up on potions :rolleyes:
Milking Rosie...
Holy Shit! This actually was a spoiler for me, I had stopped playing when my quest log emptied and everything seemed like had dropped into the same old loop, I can't beleive I almost missed this.
Yet more proof that being a pedantic asshole who argues all the time is a good thing! :geek:

I doubt he will use those cells for more BatBreeders. If we r lucky we may get more dungeon pets of other beastial species.
.... As cool as it would be the likelihood of getting a she-wolf is very low.
I think you are probably right that he is unlikely to give multiple cells to one species.
But what species other than the werewolfs are there right now that might make good sex slaves? I doubt he will let us enslave the higher species, so no Elfs/Dwarfs/Humans/Giants. Maybe a sexy Zombie? or Ghouls?? always wanted to shag one of these? :whistle:
I hope there are more like the batbreeder, I love the whole feral alien feel.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes