Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
Anyone to help me how to importe save? Do I have to DL the not compressed version to make imported saves work?
Not sure about the effect compressed versions will have, but normally just go to your prior version file folder, www folder, save, copy and paste it into the new version, same location.

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
Got the vampire sisters quest. They say bring humans to them. But none of the bandits respawned. Anyone else know what to do, i got 3 days left lmao

hgi4545

Jan 6, 2020
I need help, I got a quest called Domestic Issues however I haven't gotten the Bat Breeder quest yet.
I can't capture bat breeders or sacrifice any captures for Erevi.

JulyBoySmith

Sep 3, 2020
I know I'm late to the game, but I just had Domestic Issues complete without the scene with the daughter. Is there a fix for that? ...and yes, I have already completed the man cave quest because I missed the outfit until late.

hgi4545

Jan 6, 2020
Make sure you have the spell Stun and some ropes in your inventory to capture creatures.
oh thank you, kinda confusing that some creatures get auto captured by killing them and other you have to stun+rope, but i finally got my bat breeder.
Now I think i have done all quests, except i have a bugged "Shopping" quest, i have already given Erevi the clothing, but its still in my questlog as uncomplete

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
Try out A Struggle With Sin, it's worth it.
To be honest imho Struggle with sin is worse than peasants quest. I used to play it like 1 - 1.5 year ago and the game was slightly more buggy and definitely harder to play in terms of quests itself. Was there any pregnancy? I mean, I remember I was quite deep into the story and there wasn't any. If you don't mind, can you point me out which was the first character to get preg?

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
To be honest imho Struggle with sin is worse than peasants quest. I used to play it like 1 - 1.5 year ago and the game was slightly more buggy and definitely harder to play in terms of quests itself. Was there any pregnancy? I mean, I remember I was quite deep into the story and there wasn't any. If you don't mind, can you point me out which was the first character to get preg?
The tavern wench Kate can get pregnant for now. More to come. It's work in progress, though. Emily will be the next on the list.
1+ years ago, man a lot of things have been added since then and models improved. You should really check it out.
On the story, well there is one and different branches, too. The writing of ASWS is really good in my opinion, but you might want to check the walkthrough regularly.
The only downside compared to PQ is, that Chyos doesn't use Daz3D.

Don't get me wrong, I like PQ. It's just a little bit too much fantasy creatures for me (f.e. that spider woman or the bat woman, also the female Ogre really aren't to my liking). The Vampires are very hot though, I also like the giant ladies and I was very very happy to finally see the latest Elf update, which in fact brought me back to PQ. I'm also anticipating the next Oksana content.

Last edited:

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
The tavern wench Kate can get pregnant for now. More to come. It's work in progress, though. Emily will be the next on the list.
1+ years ago, man a lot of things have been added since then and models improved. You should really check it out.
There is allot of pregnancy talk with many of the girls in ASWS, the graphics has improved, but nothing like PQ, perhaps just different, its a whole different graphics style.

The worst thing with ASWS is that many of the travels, quests, and interactions mirror many things in PQ. ASWS updates faster and so I find my brain gets confused between the two sometimes....hey if I go here this is where I can buy potions...wait that is the other game...kinda thing. Many things are the same...copied...replicated, thus a little confusing if you might by chance have had a rum or two before playing ...lol.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
There is allot of pregnancy talk with many of the girls in ASWS, the graphics has improved, but nothing like PQ, perhaps just different, its a whole different graphics style.

The worst thing with ASWS is that many of the travels, quests, and interactions mirror many things in PQ. ASWS updates faster and so I find my brain gets confused between the two sometimes....hey if I go here this is where I can buy potions...wait that is the other game...kinda thing. Many things are the same...copied...replicated, thus a little confusing if you might by chance have had a rum or two before playing ...lol.
The graphics or better let's say the 3d renders will always be superior in PQ because of Daz3D, which is definitively the better 3d graphic program. But therefore PQ uses the standart rpgm sprites and level building, while in ASWS these are really improved a lot compared to the usual rpgm graphics.
Concerning quests, no I really disagree here. I doubt, that Chyos copied PQ. The story is completely different and so are quests.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
The graphics or better let's say the 3d renders will always be superior in PQ because of Daz3D, which is definitively the better 3d graphic program. But therefore PQ uses the standart rpgm sprites and level building, while in ASWS these are really improved a lot compared to the usual rpgm graphics.
Concerning quests, no I really disagree here. I doubt, that Chyos copied PQ. The story is completely different and so are quests.
Sorry, didnt mean copied, and I agree, totally different storyline, but there are similarities between the two, both being adventure games, ongoing quests, its more my brain that I am engaged with both stories and can get wires crossed. Its like reading two books at the same time about the same subject. No, I think they are both distinct, and both have their charm. I support both.

Reactions: Seewolf

JulyBoySmith

Sep 3, 2020
I have officially gotten Shakala pregnant 8-10 times (8 in a row for sure)...but the It's a Girl quest line has not started. Is there a specific series of events I'm missing? I already completed the rebellious tribe quest as well. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1642198987906.png

Hi there!
Thought I'd drop a teaser image of a new character, her name is Julia. I hope you guys will like her.
On the development front it's business as business as usual. I've spending a lot of time creating new images and animations for scenes in connection with the new farm area. But there is still a lot of work left to do. I'll probably need another 3-4 weeks to finish the remaining scenes, and the there is the scripting....but I'll keep dropping some more images in the weeks to come.
I wish you all a great weekend!

Tinkerer.​

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
It'd be fun to meet the MC's family, like they heard of his success and want to visit him and that could lead to more potential romance options in the future.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have officially gotten Shakala pregnant 8-10 times (8 in a row for sure)...but the It's a Girl quest line has not started. Is there a specific series of events I'm missing? I already completed the rebellious tribe quest as well. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Do u have the Decenser Patch installed?

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
It's just a little bit too much fantasy creatures for me (f.e. that spider woman or the bat woman, also the female Ogre really aren't to my liking). The Vampires are very hot though, I also like the giant ladies and I was very very happy to finally see the latest Elf update, content.
Agree, I am not a fan of them aswell. Still, it is one of my favourites over here. Just after ''What a legend'' (updates takes forever) or the games from NLT Media (treasure of nadia, genesis order etc). I have to finally try ''badick'' or something like that. It is appereantly the most popular game here.

Reactions: Seewolf
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes