Naurash

Sep 7, 2018
did you copy everthing or just the save files itself?
due you need the global file to see the saves, its the brain that remembed that there are saves in certain slots
I just copied the save I downloaded to www => save folder. I mean, I downloaded the 1.91 back in the days, played it to last point, then played other games, then went back for 2.51 but didn't play it, went back again for 2.61, and I wanna play it so I have those three versions up on my HDD. Importing save work for 1.91 but not for the 2.51 and 2.61. Still the game folder doesn't look the same at all between 1.91 and the other version (4 or 5 files on 1.91, way more and the others)

What do you mean by global file?
And thank you for helping me

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
so,let me see,you think that the Drider and the Bat Breeder are too fantastical,and yet you dont have any problems with orcs elfs and witches?
The 1 you're calling a drider is actually a dark elf all along but I did mention this before that not much of her backstory is known.

Smartytest

Oct 4, 2019
Well, I didn’t intend to derail this thread, which is about Tinkerer’s really good game PQ. A few pages back another user asked for suggestions for a similar game. That’s why I brought up ASWS in the first place. I didn’t intent to start a dick comparing contest and didn’t foresee the amount of reactions on my few posts. These initial posts already got deleted by a mod for being off-topic by the way. Probably some people reported it for whatever reason. Anyway it seems, like it’s not well received by some community members to talk about another game in here and compare it with PQ.

In order to bring this to an end: I think, both are well done fantasy games in their own rights. Therefore many who like ASWS will also like PQ and the other way around. It’s pointless to fight over it, which one someone prefers, since everyone got his personal preferences and is very well entitled to it. In the end I can enjoy both games for most parts and I guess most people do. (On the memory usage, I never had a problem with ASWS running on my pc, which is several years old, but used to be a good one back then, so I don’t really know anything about that, sorry.)
what is ASWS ?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I just copied the save I downloaded to www => save folder. I mean, I downloaded the 1.91 back in the days, played it to last point, then played other games, then went back for 2.51 but didn't play it, went back again for 2.61, and I wanna play it so I have those three versions up on my HDD. Importing save work for 1.91 but not for the 2.51 and 2.61. Still the game folder doesn't look the same at all between 1.91 and the other version (4 or 5 files on 1.91, way more and the others)

What do you mean by global file?
And thank you for helping me
in the save map there is file called : global.rpgsave , that file helps the game read and see the savefiles in the map. if you didnt bring that over than the new game doesnt see any of the saves that are copied over

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is ntr Avoidable and What kind of ntr is, like we get cuck or we cuck someone
MC does the cucking. He fucks, impregnates & steels other men's women.

There are like 2 or 3 moments where MC gets cucked:
-Mia is fucked by a Werewolf but she thinks its MC (avoidable but removes 1 side wuest from the game)
-Gwynneth, the prostitute, must be hired to distract the Innkeeper & the guards at 2 different points.

Reactions: rgnar62

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
The 1 you're calling a drider is actually a dark elf all along but I did mention this before that not much of her backstory is known.
you do remember that driders are dark elfs used in experiments or touched by gods related to spiders(coincidentally one of the Godesses that the dark elves adore are related to spiders)on some fantasy universes?the change in their naming happens since reproduction and organs are totally different from a average drows so,even if she was a drow before,she is a drider now and that doesnt change just becuz she happened to be a drow before

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well, I didn’t intend to derail this thread, which is about Tinkerer’s really good game PQ. A few pages back another user asked for suggestions for a similar game. That’s why I brought up ASWS in the first place. I didn’t intend to start a dick comparing contest and didn’t foresee the amount of reactions on my few posts. These initial posts already got deleted by a mod for being off-topic by the way. Probably some people reported it for whatever reason. Anyway it seems, like it’s not well received by some community members to talk about another game in here and compare it with PQ.

In order to bring this to an end: I think, both are well done fantasy games in their own rights. Therefore many who like ASWS will also like PQ and the other way around. It’s pointless to fight over it, which one someone prefers, since everyone got his personal preferences and is very well entitled to it. In the end I can enjoy both games for most parts and I guess most people do. (On the memory usage, I never had a problem with ASWS running on my pc, which is several years old, but used to be a good one back then, so I don’t really know anything about that, sorry.)
Nah,dun worry about that man,you're welcome to express yourself,the thing i found funny on your comment was the amount of fantastical theme things mettle,i wasnt condoning you or anything,just found it funny becuz i play both games like you,your comment wasnt derailling,if someone is to blame,put it on my account to not put enough effort to make it sound more friendly

Reactions: Seewolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
you do remember that driders are dark elfs used in experiments or touched by gods related to spiders(coincidentally one of the Godesses that the dark elves adore are related to spiders)on some fantasy universes?the change in their naming happens since reproduction and organs are totally different from a average drows so,even if she was a drow before,she is a drider now and that doesnt change just becuz she happened to be a drow before
You're both wrong lol. In game the lore of Venomina can be discovered easily. She is a Were-Spider.

A unique species of were-creature born from the mating experiments of Lucille Blackheart who used magic to breed with the local Spiders & created a new species. The reason we dont see more is that they forgot/lost the ability to shapeshift. Venomina only re-learns it from watching MC's actions.

(They do remind me of Driders, but also Arachnes & Jorogumos from folklore. But in game they are Were-Spiders) :p

• Haha
Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
You're both wrong lol. In game the lore of Venomina can be discovered easily. She is a Were-Spider.

A unique species of were-creature born from the mating experiments of Lucille Blackheart who used magic to breed with the local Spiders & created a new species. The reason we dont see more is that they forgot/lost the ability to shapeshift. Venomina only re-learns it from watching MC's actions.

(They do remind me of Driders, but also Arachnes & Jorogumos from folklore. But in game they are Were-Spiders) :p
oh,i was talking in a more D&D way,didnt knew she was specifically a Were-Spider(the thougth would never even pass by my head becuz the only ones i know in that concept are the Ananasi from Werewolf the Apocalypse,and she misses all their lore by a far mile,althought i can understand Tinkerer trying to get a little more inventive there and making her a Were-Spider just for breaking the molds a little),i can see she is a not very sucessful experiment too,since she can only birth spiders,but all in all,i thought it was more like a joke from Tinkerer to call her Were-Spider,so i didnt took it very seriously until now...its like a toon lesson,you learn something new everyday....

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
oh,i was talking in a more D&D way,didnt knew she was specifically a Were-Spider(the thougth would never even pass by my head becuz the only ones i know in that concept are the Ananasi from Werewolf the Apocalypse,and she misses all their lore by a far mile,althought i can understand Tinkerer trying to get a little more inventive there and making her a Were-Spider just for breaking the molds a little),i can see she is a not very sucessful experiment too,since she can only birth spiders,but all in all,i thought it was more like a joke from Tinkerer to call her Were-Spider,so i didnt took it very seriously until now...its like a toon lesson,you learn something new everyday....
If you read the diary it says that the 1st one was Lucille's daughter Siri & Venomina says that she thinks the power is restricted to Queens. But as I stated the queens forgot the ability of the years (and according to what he has said himself they are restricted to the this colony & she is a Were-Spider).

But yeah I didnt realise she was one until I red his response on that.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes