DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Mate, I've been trying forever to do it, than I finally realized that I prolly can't get it because I got non incest version, lol.
Yeah u need the patch for her to be born & you need it for the Succubus daughter as well.

Zukzukarr

Sep 4, 2018
Frida is pregnant and gave me the boobjob on the garden, yet she doesn't let me sleep in her bed. What can I do? Giving vegetables doesn't seem to work. She didn't want me to cum in her yet I did. I've got the puppy for Mia, so her effection was high enough but something happened I guess.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Frida is pregnant and gave me the boobjob on the garden, yet she doesn't let me sleep in her bed. What can I do? Giving vegetables doesn't seem to work. She didn't want me to cum in her yet I did. I've got the puppy for Mia, so her effection was high enough but something happened I guess.
Well for starters u damaged her trust by knocking her up without permission. Do yourself a favor & STOP trying to sleep in her bed until she is greeting u with affection & care. Everytime she catches u in her bed without permission it lowers her affection.

Reactions: Zukzukarr

Zukzukarr

Sep 4, 2018
Well for starters u damaged her trust by knocking her up without permission. Do yourself a favor & STOP trying to sleep in her bed until she is greeting u with affection & care. Everytime she catches u in her bed without permission it lowers her affection.
Damn, I tried that bed too many times, thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: DomWolf

Naurash

Sep 7, 2018
Not sure about the effect compressed versions will have, but normally just go to your prior version file folder, www folder, save, copy and paste it into the new version, same location.
Hi dude, first thanks for answering. I wanted to use a save from saves files provided in this post (don't remember who provides them, sorry) and can say that uncompressed version don't change a thing. I put the file in www => save folder, doesn't appear in game..

Maybe it has something to do with "NW.js" ? Don't what it is but they tell profil error occured. How can I fix that?

Last edited:

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
The tavern wench Kate can get pregnant for now. More to come. It's work in progress, though. Emily will be the next on the list.
1+ years ago, man a lot of things have been added since then and models improved. You should really check it out.
On the story, well there is one and different branches, too. The writing of ASWS is really good in my opinion, but you might want to check the walkthrough regularly.
The only downside compared to PQ is, that Chyos doesn't use Daz3D.

Don't get me wrong, I like PQ. It's just a little bit too much fantasy creatures for me (f.e. that spider woman or the bat woman, also the female Ogre really aren't to my liking). The Vampires are very hot though, I also like the giant ladies and I was very very happy to finally see the latest Elf update, which in fact brought me back to PQ. I'm also anticipating the next Oksana content.
Same here monster girls are not my thing at all... I do like the vampires too, also Erevi and the giants as they still look mostly human. Shakala is probably my limit as she's still hot and has a beautiful bush haha.

But there's still a lot of other super hot characters mostly human and this game is definitely at the top of my list. The dev is consistent with delivering content, there's a good storyline, many hot characters, a great variety of bushes (my #1 fetish and super rare to find this much in adult gaming), so I'm ok with a few monster girls as long as they're not the majority of characters, I can accept that some people are into those...

Last edited:
Reactions: Seewolf

Felizetroo

Aug 4, 2019
Is there another scene with Oksana? I already unlocked
-anal
-standing sex
Looked at the game's walkthrough and it says "will she return?" So I kinda thought maybe there is.

Reactions: dickking196

dickking196

Oct 12, 2021
Faptains, please help me
Peasant's Quest [v2.61]
when Quest: Creepy Crawlies is completed,
loading error, failed to: data/map095.json

please send me the lost file
thx, faptain
(y) 1.png

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
She will return... in this coming update.
I like that. Anyway there are 2 things I like to bring up:

1. This is just a theory. I believe the ghost you occasionally see in the temple most likely is the former head priestess due to her garb rather than Quetesh.

2. This sounds crazy but Caleah's ruined village can be hopefully be renovated in future updates.

Zukzukarr

Sep 4, 2018
In the walkthrough, it says you can be with all three vampire sisters if you have a fertility potion for each. I have 10 with me yet the game doesn't ask for it. The scene ends after the first sister. I've tried drinking the potion before giving the third sacrifice, yet to no avail.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
In the walkthrough, it says you can be with all three vampire sisters if you have a fertility potion for each. I have 10 with me yet the game doesn't ask for it. The scene ends after the first sister. I've tried drinking the potion before giving the third sacrifice, yet to no avail.
That should been energy potions, that will do the trick

Faptains, please help me
Peasant's Quest [v2.61]
when Quest: Creepy Crawlies is completed,
loading error, failed to: data/map095.json

please send me the lost file
thx, faptain
(y) View attachment 1598015
for the 22th time this treat, (please learn to searh or look previous pages) the fix is in the first page as FIX patch

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I like that. Anyway there are 2 things I like to bring up:

1. This is just a theory. I believe the ghost you occasionally see in the temple most likely is the former head priestess due to her garb rather than Quetesh.

2. This sounds crazy but Caleah's ruined village can be hopefully be renovated in future updates.
1) In the MEGA file she is referred to as the "Apparition" & has the same luna beam glow that the statue gets. So I reckon its Qetesh but might be wrong.

2) What do u mean by renovating the village.

Naurash

Sep 7, 2018
Got more info about my problem of putting saves in the 2.61 version.
Apparently I can do it in the 1.91, just tried it. Won't work on the 2.51 version either, so what the difference between 1.91 and newer version of the game that can help me resolve my problem?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Got more info about my problem of putting saves in the 2.61 version.
Apparently I can do it in the 1.91, just tried it. Won't work on the 2.51 version either, so what the difference between 1.91 and newer version of the game that can help me resolve my problem?
did you copy everthing or just the save files itself?
due you need the global file to see the saves, its the brain that remembed that there are saves in certain slots

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
The tavern wench Kate can get pregnant for now. More to come. It's work in progress, though. Emily will be the next on the list.
1+ years ago, man a lot of things have been added since then and models improved. You should really check it out.
On the story, well there is one and different branches, too. The writing of ASWS is really good in my opinion, but you might want to check the walkthrough regularly.
The only downside compared to PQ is, that Chyos doesn't use Daz3D.

Don't get me wrong, I like PQ. It's just a little bit too much fantasy creatures for me (f.e. that spider woman or the bat woman, also the female Ogre really aren't to my liking). The Vampires are very hot though, I also like the giant ladies and I was very very happy to finally see the latest Elf update, which in fact brought me back to PQ. I'm also anticipating the next Oksana content.
so,let me see,you think that the Drider and the Bat Breeder are too fantastical,and yet you dont have any problems with orcs elfs and witches?dont get me wrong,i'm not repreending ya,but i think both games have the fantastical in their themes,but Peasant Quest just embraces it more straightforward,and considering we bang orcs,half orcs,half elves,and a witch,i'm seriously not seeing too much of the difference on these two games(just the fact that we will probably banging dwarves and orc females in some point of the future in Peasant Quest by the way Tinkerer manuever the boat,and god continue to bless him on that task,man is making a hell of game),aside of that,i couldnt point another problem on Struggle aside from its ridicule memory use,man could tone down 1 or 2 degrees in useless effect,the game is awesome,but he uses lots of effect that we cant turn off that weight a ton for low end pcs to handle....could totally add some more content to Yazmine,mayor and his sons are such douchebags that bang her its the least we can do in the early part of the game(bless Mira and her writting lessons for showing us why knowledge is power)

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
so,let me see,you think that the Drider and the Bat Breeder are too fantastical,and yet you dont have any problems with orcs elfs and witches?dont get me wrong,i'm not repreending ya,but i think both games have the fantastical in their themes,but Peasant Quest just embraces it more straightforward,and considering we bang orcs,half orcs,half elves,and a witch,i'm seriously not seeing too much of the difference on these two games(just the fact that we will probably banging dwarves and orc females in some point of the future in Peasant Quest by the way Tinkerer manuever the boat,and god continue to bless him on that task,man is making a hell of game),aside of that,i couldnt point another problem on Struggle aside from its ridicule memory use,man could tone down 1 or 2 degrees in useless effect,the game is awesome,but he uses lots of effect that we cant turn off that weight a ton for low end pcs to handle....could totally add some more content to Yazmine,mayor and his sons are such douchebags that bang her its the least we can do in the early part of the game(bless Mira and her writting lessons for showing us why knowledge is power)
Well, I didn’t intend to derail this thread, which is about Tinkerer’s really good game PQ. A few pages back another user asked for suggestions for a similar game. That’s why I brought up ASWS in the first place. I didn’t intend to start a dick comparing contest and didn’t foresee the amount of reactions on my few posts. These initial posts already got deleted by a mod for being off-topic by the way. Probably some people reported it for whatever reason. Anyway it seems, like it’s not well received by some community members to talk about another game in here and compare it with PQ.

In order to bring this to an end: I think, both are well done fantasy games in their own rights. Therefore many who like ASWS will also like PQ and the other way around. It’s pointless to fight over it, which one someone prefers, since everyone got his personal preferences and is very well entitled to it. In the end I can enjoy both games for most parts and I guess most people do. (On the memory usage, I never had a problem with ASWS running on my pc, which is several years old, but used to be a good one back then, so I don’t really know anything about that, sorry.)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes