Naurash

Sep 7, 2018
in the save map there is file called : global.rpgsave , that file helps the game read and see the savefiles in the map. if you didnt bring that over than the new game doesnt see any of the saves that are copied over
Thank you dude, indeed problem was the global save, thanks guyS for helping me again, both of you.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
So I just started playing last night can the hive mind here give me some hints and tips?

So far I've killed the snakes, helped the horse lady didn't demand anything, the halfling Baker is very happy with me although grinding to get the 12 bags of flour was a pain.

Killed the goblin to the north, now im grinding coins out on the farmers field doing chores to get decent weapons and armour to kill the bandit that has killed me threw times, a dagger and cloth armour lol aren't that effective.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
So I just started playing last night can the hive mind here give me some hints and tips?

So far I've killed the snakes, helped the horse lady didn't demand anything, the halfling Baker is very happy with me although grinding to get the 12 bags of flour was a pain.

Killed the goblin to the north, now im grinding coins out on the farmers field doing chores to get decent weapons and armour to kill the bandit that has killed me threw times, a dagger and cloth armour lol aren't that effective.
Keep doing the quests, your skills will improve as you progress. You get a upgraded dagger later. Plus in the folders of the game are the walkthroughs...everything you want to know is in there.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

If you are not liking the grind then u can use the in game cheat. Go to the stump atbyhe bottem-left of Weirdwood (above spider cave). Click on the pebble side of the stump to activate cheat mode. This will reveal a number of red chests in certain places that give money, ingredients & potions to help speed up the process on some things (still only use what you need & once a chest is used that's it, it cant be re-opened).

Chest Locations:
-Outside the Stable
-Mayor's House (once u become mayor this one will disappear & a new one appears in the cornor).
-Sacred Well
-Witch's Hut
-Tower of Dread (Erevi's Room)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

for now forget about those bandits, you'll have your fun later. Stock on bandages, buy a torch or two and go into the wierwood forest, to the north you'll find Fridahelm, walk into the house and compliment it when the owner finds you (save here since from now you'll be attempting a high risk& high reward questline so if you don't feel ready you can return to town),from that area go into the mountain path and avoid combat with the goblin. go towards the tower of dread and try to pass the lightning bolts (each hit does 48 damage so if you get hit use bandages to heal yoursellf)... follow the instructions of the dark elf and recover the crown. she'll teach you magic if you bring her few crystalized eggs from the cave south of the bridge... loot the nests for eggs, avoid combat and return to the mistress to learn lightning bolt (it hits for 28 magic damage and has a chance to hit multiple targets) and stun [it lets you capture goblins, bat breeders (you'll want to get one for your dungeon), bandits] from here you can continue Erevi's mission and get her pregnant as she demands or return to town and do the other things.
keep in mind that the witch's questline and the temple of dread are the main questline so to progress with one side, you must advance with the other.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rosethorn87

okmedoit2

Jul 24, 2020
Everi just had her 2nd kid (not the waystone quest one) and when I speak to her to greet the baby the screen is flashing and stuck. Any fix?

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
The Wedding Wrecker is the most bullshit quest imaginable. 10 times with Enhanced Fertility Potions, and nothing. WTF

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
If you are not liking the grind then u can use the in game cheat. Go to the stump atbyhe bottem-left of Weirdwood (above spider cave). Click on the pebble side of the stump to activate cheat mode. This will reveal a number of red chests in certain places that give money, ingredients & potions to help speed up the process on some things (still only use what you need & once a chest is used that's it, it cant be re-opened).

Chest Locations:
-Outside the Stable
-Mayor's House (once u become mayor this one will disappear & a new one appears in the cornor).
-Sacred Well
-Witch's Hut
-Tower of Dread (Erevi's Room)
I haven't played this game in a very, very long time... But this is basically how I used to do it.

Note first : Always pick up all the resources from every location
Step 1 : Get Smith Dog and get dagger.
Step 2 : Kill Goblin up north and get reward.
Step 3 : From reward buy sheep and accept recover clothing quest
Step 4 : Go to Ogre lady and recover Clothes.
Step 5 : Get your reward.
Step 6 : Go to empty house and read note on the door, then go to Victoria and rent the house from the reward money.
Step 7 [Optional] : If you have HP left, go kill one or two goblins to the south.

This makes it so that you have a house with a good bed on your very first day, and that you can recover your HP and MP fully with each rest right away.
From then on out I usually just spent couple weeks killing goblins to the south and gathering up a stockpile of resources until you are fully geared up and have a nice supply of potion ingredients.

No cheats needed. :)

tighttwatd

Nov 23, 2020
Any tips or instructions on installing and updating Bug Fix 2.61? I am having an issue with the flashing screen after the birth of Erevi's second child. I have downloaded the bug fix and tried to put the files in the correct spots, but its not fixing the issue. I have also searched the forum for install instructions, but I wasn't finding anything that worked for my non-programmer brain. Thanks!

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Any tips or instructions on installing and updating Bug Fix 2.61? I am having an issue with the flashing screen after the birth of Evri's second child. I have downloaded the bug fix and tried to put the files in the correct spots, but its not fixing the issue. I have also searched the forum for install instructions, but I wasn't finding anything that worked for my non-programmer brain. Thanks!
unzip the downloaded bug fix and use that file map to overwrite the old data inside the map with same name

okmedoit2

Jul 24, 2020
Use the stump cheat. Buy up your gear with the $ near guard, mayor, and northern well. Buy a bunch of bandages btw. Get the smiths dog quest, but don't turn him in (you don't wanna speak to the smith for a long time). Reason is he can throw bandaids and won't be aimed at.

The dog only gets in the way of the Alice key quest/push pull mechanics. Other than that he is good to keep around for the early game and toss you bandages as you fight bears/Shakala and such earlier with a poisoned weapon.

You want to get the tower questline going asap. Also begin the Victoria/mayor questline as it'll give you 200 coins per week say around day 35/42. Plant pumpkins for $. 7 days so 1,8,15,etc.. It'll eventually require progress I think up to getting the crystal from the temple so that means Ziva some. You really want to get that Imp buddy before digging into goblin wars,mayor,etc.. as Imp buddy is a mean mage eventually with crystal egg. Tower line also gets to generating you weekly crystal eggs and spider eggs saving you time cave diving and they are also money. Goblin wars take serious time to generate respectable money. Mayor starts off decent. Seriously put them off until you got the imp. Imp should be priority. Towerline also unlocks fast travel. Towerline for the win of unlocks really. Go northeast.

Reactions: tommyjohne
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes