DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What are you talking about? what races? which nature? which setting?

Am I playing the same game you're playing?
Race (as in species in this case), nature (as in their societal & biological drives) & the setting (as in the world Tinkerer has created that you as the MC play through). Yes we are playing the same game bro lol :ROFLMAO:.

I was just pointing out that "alignments" dont really matter cos humans, elves, dwarves, goblins ect... all have flaws as a species & NPCs are all individuals with their own agendas.

Reactions: Jhon117

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Who among you know about the elfin ladies & their alignments?

Everi (dark elf) - evil (obviously)

Caleah (wood elf, I know her race is referred to as swamp elf but basically it's the same) - good (wood elves are usually considered neutral)

Liandra (high elf) - neutral (in contrast to what high elves are usually portrayed)
keep in mind we're not dealing with the staple of elven society, all 4 elves are norm breakers either willingly or unwillingly. and Caleah is more lawful than neutral,she might have had her fun with the MC but she still reported him to the authority, in this case Zivah.

Alignment?!?!?! o_O There is no such a thing in this game.

The only variable here is: she's pregnant / she's not pregnant yet :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
Every race is this setting has flaws that make them neither good nor bad. Some are more on the "evil" spectrum based on their nature

Liandra & Luthien ("high elves")- are hedonistic by nature & run by a corrupt, prudish council.

Erevi (Dark Elves)- beleive in using magic for personal gain & will serve any gods that can add to their power. The weak serve the strong.

Caleah (Swamp Elves): are tribal survivalist that live in swamps & dont get into the city much lol.

;)
I don't think Erevi would serve any deity, if that was the case, she'd desert the nergalites after their defeat
Race (as in species in this case), nature (as in their societal & biological drives) & the setting (as in the world Tinkerer has created that you as the MC play through). Yes we are playing the same game bro lol :ROFLMAO:.

I was just pointing out that "alignments" dont really matter cos humans, elves, dwarves, goblins ect... all have flaws as a species & NPCs are all individuals with their own agendas.
by the way,,, one thing Tolkien regretted was creating a purely evil race,the orcs.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
keep in mind we're not dealing with the staple of elven society, all 4 elves are norm breakers either willingly or unwillingly. and Caleah is more lawful than neutral,she might have had her fun with the MC but she still reported him to the authority, in this case Zivah.

I don't think Erevi would serve any deity, if that was the case, she'd desert the nergalites after their defeat

by the way,,, one thing Tolkien regretted was creating a purely evil race,the orcs.
TBF, LOTR is kind of racist because ugly creatures are stereotyped as evil unlike pretty 1s.

gauravlokha

May 24, 2020
Hey guys.
Are there any other rpg games like this one?
Doesn't have to be goblins and medieval but rpg male protagonist? please let me know a few and it's creator. Appreciate it.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hey guys.
Are there any other rpg games like this one?
Doesn't have to be goblins and medieval but rpg male protagonist? please let me know a few and it's creator. Appreciate it.
Try A Struggle with Sin, its fantasy medieval rpg
Or goblins - Grolokk and Tales of the Exiled
From nonfantasy try Lust Epidemic or Treasure of Nadia

Reactions: tommyjohne

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
TBF, LOTR is kind of racist because ugly creatures are stereotyped as evil unlike pretty 1s.
Don't bring dumb takes like that here. The evil races were corrupted and turned into ugly creatures due to their corruption. Also, if you find yourself sympathizing with the bad guys, maybe that says something about your character. As for alignment I doubt Tinkerer cares about that, he is introducing different love interests that look different for varieties sake, so the game isn't stale and samesy. PQ, unlike so many other games out there, has a nice variety of females with different body types.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I'm having a problem, my enemies in the swamp have disappeared they don't appear at all, the bad guys also disappeared and they're not returning. I have another error after erevi gives birth my game crashes and the screen is blinking, because of that I can't complete the quest to evolve the familiar.

Last edited:

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Who among you know about the elfin ladies & their alignments?

Everi (dark elf) - evil (obviously)

Caleah (wood elf, I know her race is referred to as swamp elf but basically it's the same) - good (wood elves are usually considered neutral)

Liandra (high elf) - neutral (in contrast to what high elves are usually portrayed)
Everi - Nergal

Caleah - Qetesh (sister of the Lord of Light)

Liandra - Herself? Is funny that Shakala refer to her as an elf slut, and that Luthien if the sluttier woman in the game.

Magda thinks elves are sluts too, but only the High Elves behave that way.

On another note:
Nergal army: Could include goblins (maybe not the pigmy), Orcs, Ogres, Trolls, Nufflins, creatures of his realm, Dark Elves, Vampires, Undeads, Bats, Werewolfs, Spiders, and THE CHOSEN.

Lord of Light and Qetesh: Humans, Swamp Elves, High Elves, Giants, Halflings, Dwarves and THE CHOSEN.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Obviously Nergal had the advantage in the war, but they reached a stalement (maybe he used up all his energy at the time).

Now The Peasant is tasked to produce a suitable Host for Nergal AND Restore Qetesh worshiper population.

joh

Aug 20, 2017
i have something to ask what is the raid they are talking about and how do i do it please help

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Heres an issue. You can pay Gweneth to distract the innkeeper again after your date with Alice. During the Wedding Wrecked storyline, you can end up trapped in the inn because she isn't downstairs to trigger a date when the father is distracted.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i have something to ask what is the raid they are talking about and how do i do it please help
Buddy we kinda need more than that. Who are you talking about? What context is this in? Is it a quest?

Help us out a bit & mabey we can help you...

Last edited:

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Anyone knows how I can make my xbox controller work on this game?
A suggestion is to get ahold of rewasd, anti-micro, controller companion or any other controller emulator or even just use the one built into steam by adding the game.exe as a non steam game & setting things up. You can then assign kb&m controls to controller, if there are more buttons than the controller has then add switches or layers whereby you either assign a button to toggle between profile sets, assign a button to act as another layer of commands while held or even set up tap & hold for 1s> commands to the same button to double up the buittons.

Plenty of options now compared to the old days, the only issue I would say is trying to find a solid mouse emulation that doesn't feel over or under sensitive but this depends on the game; something requiring fast accurate cursor movement with a limited timeframe is persona non grata but if it isn't like that then no problem.

zanaar

Oct 13, 2019
can anyone tell me what is erevi pregnancy days variable..... I kind of stuck in lucilles quest after spider escapes to the dungeon i went to see erevi see gave birth after entering the name it got stuck and screen is flashing without responding

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
can anyone tell me what is erevi pregnancy days variable..... I kind of stuck in lucilles quest after spider escapes to the dungeon i went to see erevi see gave birth after entering the name it got stuck and screen is flashing without responding
Yeah, is really better fucked up your game with some wrong variables than download and apply bug fix.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes