DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

who has this screenshot, share it in advance, thank you
They have both been posted here already. You have to go back a bit. Sneak Peak is MC's sister & What's Next? Shows Oksana.

Rahiluk

Oct 3, 2020
Are there more quests than 104 or do I need to download the new version and start all over for more? I used an old save on the new version, 2.61, so I was not sure if the are new quests to complete earlier in the game.
I have not seen an answer for this so I am reposting this in hopes I can get one.

Also when (how) does the familiar evolve?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I have not seen an answer for this so I am reposting this in hopes I can get one.

Also when (how) does the familiar evolve?
Somewhere here is quest list. Try search.
Familiar evolve when she is on level 10. Must see you threetimes have sex.

Rielekst

Jan 22, 2022
Small patch of data to fix some bugs
for 2.61
Hello M3ntir, I am a new member, and have been playing the game for about 2 weeks now. I had the same problems as some others did with the flashing screen after naming Erevis 2nd child (wanna name him Beavis). I downloaded the patch you posted, and have spent 2 days trying to figure out how to apply that patch , but to no avail. I am quite the noob as it goes to these things, i have googled everything concerning "patch RAR files ", tried unpacking , unzipping to to original RaR , tried the wizard etc etc, but still no dice. So please , by Qetesh, how am i supposed to use the patch? I ll name my next child M3ntir , you choose whos child thats going to be :). Thanks in advance. Rielekst

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hello M3ntir, I am a new member, and have been playing the game for about 2 weeks now. I had the same problems as some others did with the flashing screen after naming Erevis 2nd child (wanna name him Beavis). I downloaded the patch you posted, and have spent 2 days trying to figure out how to apply that patch , but to no avail. I am quite the noob as it goes to these things, i have googled everything concerning "patch RAR files ", tried unpacking , unzipping to to original RaR , tried the wizard etc etc, but still no dice. So please , by Qetesh, how am i supposed to use the patch? I ll name my next child M3ntir , you choose whos child thats going to be :). Thanks in advance. Rielekst
people use Winzip / Winrar or 7-zip to unpack a .rar file. if you have one of them installed
normaly rightmouse click will open a panel to unzip it as folder.
if you got that folder, you drag it in the PQ download that has the same name as the folder to overwrite older data

i use WinRar. so here is nice video about it and has nice timestamp for you, how to unzip it

Reactions: tommyjohne

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Hi! Can't trigger "A Home in The Woods" quest. The lights in the temple are lit and Liandra is pregnant for 23 days. Any ideas? Anything I could check?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi! Can't trigger "A Home in The Woods" quest. The lights in the temple are lit and Liandra is pregnant for 23 days. Any ideas? Anything I could check?
You gotta be mayor. It dosent say that on the WT but I had the same problem. Second I became mayor her mum showed up. So yeah become mayor that should fix it (y)

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Apparently, I am the mayor already. I'm thinking of something I did which might have led to this: I downloaded 2.61 and then copied-pasted my saves directory from 2.51. Could this be part of the problem?

1642886289401.png

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Apparently, I am the mayor already. I'm thinking of something I did which might have led to this: I downloaded 2.61 and then copied-pasted my saves directory from 2.51. Could this be part of the problem?

View attachment 1611144
How far have you advanced wth the Vampires?
You'll need to pass through an area that is infested with undead unless you killed the Lord.
Storywise it seems t be expected that only Bandits roam the area so I suspect it's a secret requirement (killed the Vampirelord quiet awhile back so I am not sure)

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Since I never fancied vampire girls, I sun-roasted them as soon as I had the chance. Now there's a ghost in the cemetery ("Boo!") practically begging me to reconsider and bring them alive. Is this another hidden condition to progress with "A Home in The Woods"?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Since I never fancied vampire girls, I sun-roasted them as soon as I had the chance. Now there's a ghost in the cemetery ("Boo!") practically begging me to reconsider and bring them alive. Is this another hidden condition to progress with "A Home in The Woods"?
Pretty sure that the ghost was placed there by Nergal for the people that roasted the vampires because previously there was no other chance to complete the cemetary Quest... or by mistake since they dnd't notice the day/night cicle

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
asked the other mod, did you craft a crossbow yet
you need one aswell for the mission

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Pretty sure that the ghost was placed there by Nergal for the people that roasted the vampires because previously there was no other chance to complete the cemetary Quest... or by mistake since they dnd't notice the day/night cicle
But do you think it has any effect on "A Home in The Woods"?

asked the other mod, did you craft a crossbow yet
you need one aswell for the mission
Yes, I did. I crafted one and gave it to Liandra.

Nick Black

Oct 22, 2019
Anyone know how to fix this?
I have never had problems starting any game, despite having an old notebook, but I can't figure out which program to install to start files in nw.

Screen_1.jpg

Rielekst

Jan 22, 2022
people use Winzip / Winrar or 7-zip to unpack a .rar file. if you have one of them installed
normaly rightmouse click will open a panel to unzip it as folder.
if you got that folder, you drag it in the PQ download that has the same name as the folder to overwrite older data

i use WinRar. so here is nice video about it and has nice timestamp for you, how to unzip it
It worked!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
But do you think it has any effect on "A Home in The Woods"?

Yes, I did. I crafted one and gave it to Liandra.
Have you spoken to her after 19 days of pregnancy? Her mother should show up. As far as I'm aware the only pre-requisites are:
-Complete "Let There Be Light!"
-Complete "The Election!" (Become Mayor)
-Complete "Cheer Up Liandra" (give crossbow)

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
When I visit Liandra, she's pregnant (61 days and counting), we fuck and.. that's it. Damn :(

1642964172109.png
1642964199466.png

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes