Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
M3ntir there you go.

What I did was a fresh install of 2.61 and then I copied my save directory from 2.51.

Luisdemerel

Jan 15, 2019
I´m stucked in Erevy´s room. When writting the name to the second son and pressing OK the screen started flashing, no comand accepted.

sinichi1998

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2018
i am not able to spy on the stable girl even after i completed the spy glass quest i did modify the save file for inventory stuff any ide whats wrong ?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i am not able to spy on the stable girl even after i completed the spy glass quest i did modify the save file for inventory stuff any ide whats wrong ?
I think you need to modify her affection to, if she is unhappy with you she locks the window or something

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think you need to modify her affection to, if she is unhappy with you she locks the window or something

That's not true. She never locks the window. Do u have the Decenser Patch installed? Is it just not working or is it a black screen.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That's not true. She never locks the window. Do u have the Decenser Patch installed? Is it just not working or is it a black screen.
If her affection is too low she closes the windows, if you are using a save editor you need to change the value for "affbeth" to 50 or greater.
Peasant Beth.png

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes