Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What the hell is your prob dude? He was just asking for help if you don't wanna help just gtf. No need to start being salty
Check your facts dude..
this chain of of posts began with his sarcastic/entitled responses stemming from a general post I made about people not giving details when they ask for help.

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf and M3ntir

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hi, anyone found a fix for the Demon Daughter? She doesn't seem to be interested in sex after her events.
you can still have sex with her, you just got t ocatch her in the mood, look in her room each time you pass, there is a chance she will be in bed flicking her nub, maybe thats when you should try your luck

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
you can still have sex with her, you just got t ocatch her in the mood, look in her room each time you pass, there is a chance she will be in bed flicking her nub, maybe thats when you should try your luck
Yea, I've had about 3 saves for this game. 1st one worked exactly like you said, but I lost it. 2nd one bugged during the dungeon scene, so I'm at my 3rd, every other scene went well, but I never seem to be able to "catch her in the mood". A bit too far in to feel like restarting though. =/

But I guess it's STILL possible I've had terrible RNG so far, been trying that stairway often though.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yea, I've had about 3 saves for this game. 1st one worked exactly like you said, but I lost it. 2nd one bugged during the dungeon scene, so I'm at my 3rd, every other scene went well, but I never seem to be able to "catch her in the mood". A bit too far in to feel like restarting though. =/

But I guess it's STILL possible I've had terrible RNG so far, been trying that stairway often though.
It's pretty rare, on my playthrough I figure it happened maybe once every 20 passes, might be a time of day component too, maybe try in the evening before she goes to bed for sleep (just a guess, I never paid a massive amount of attention to it)

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
It's pretty rare, on my playthrough I figure it happened maybe once every 20 passes, might be a time of day component too, maybe try in the evening before she goes to bed for sleep (just a guess, I never paid a massive amount of attention to it)
Hmm, I see, well I guess it's worth a try. Thanks for the reply

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

You can give her a Special Pastry I think. Try that.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018

There's nothing to do with RNG. She is only available twice in her room around midday and midnight. After Man Cave quest, you can also invite her to the Dungeon if you gave her the Oriental dress. I have never try special pastry on her.

P.S. and make sure that you have the patch.

Reactions: Stil996

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1643497248487.png
Sneak Peek
Hi there!
Figured it was time to let you guys take a peek at another scene from the upcoming update. Here is a first look at the family farm:).
As usual I have deviated a bit from my original plan. I had originally planned to cut this update off a bit earlier in the storyline, but I now feel that cut off point doesn't work very well. So I decided to add some more content. How hard can it be?....
Anyway, I still don't have a firm (or even soft) release date at the moment, although February is not likely going to be achievable. Below I have sort of tried to indicate how far I am in the process.
Renders (images/animations)
Work on the farm related scenes is progressing well. I just have a few more cutscenes left to make before that portion of the next build is done. But I still have a lot of work left to do on Oksana's content. My animator has also created several animations for existing scenes. The plan is to cover all of the remaining girls who still don't have an animated scene.
Maps, Sprites and other assets.
I have made another map location and new floorplans since last time. I only have a few minor floorplans left to do. Remaining work on sprites/game assets should also be fairly minor.
Scripting/Eventing
I've started scripting some of the new events, mostly to get down to the details of the planning process. Usually when I start work on an update I what I want to achieve as the end result, but I only have a vague idea on how to get there. It's first when I start eventing that I get a clear picture of what needs to be done. It's safe to say that I still have much work left to do on this front:-/...
That is about all I have for now, but I'll try to drop another sneak peek on a more weekly schedule from now on.
Enjoy the remainder of your weekend!
Tinkerer

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
View attachment 1623609
Sneak Peek
Hi there!
Figured it was time to let you guys take a peek at another scene from the upcoming update. Here is a first look at the family farm:).
As usual I have deviated a bit from my original plan. I had originally planned to cut this update off a bit earlier in the storyline, but I now feel that cut off point doesn't work very well. So I decided to add some more content. How hard can it be?....
Anyway, I still don't have a firm (or even soft) release date at the moment, although February is not likely going to be achievable. Below I have sort of tried to indicate how far I am in the process.
Work on the farm related scenes is progressing well. I just have a few more cutscenes left to make before that portion of the next build is done. But I still have a lot of work left to do on Oksana's content. My animator has also created several animations for existing scenes. The plan is to cover all of the remaining girls who still don't have an animated scene.
I have made another map location and new floorplans since last time. I only have a few minor floorplans left to do. Remaining work on sprites/game assets should also be fairly minor.
Scripting/Eventing
I've started scripting some of the new events, mostly to get down to the details of the planning process. Usually when I start work on an update I what I want to achieve as the end result, but I only have a vague idea on how to get there. It's first when I start eventing that I get a clear picture of what needs to be done. It's safe to say that I still have much work left to do on this front:-/...
That is about all I have for now, but I'll try to drop another sneak peek on a more weekly schedule from now on.
Tinkerer

Is this the MC's family and their farm? That would be neat, to expand the MC's backstory (or actually give him on).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1623609
Sneak Peek
Hi there!
Scripting/Eventing
Tinkerer

MC stands out like a sore thumb in his all redhead family wouldn't you say. Wonder whys that....

doberman1980

Apr 27, 2018
I’m blocking with erevi before the waistone quest my first daughter asks me for sweets that I can’t find and when I do the quest I can’t get the sex scene with her help me please

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I’m blocking with erevi before the waistone quest my first daughter asks me for sweets that I can’t find and when I do the quest I can’t get the sex scene with her help me please
Have you got decensor patch?
Got this error. Can someone provide me with map95 so I can contineue with the game plz.
Bugfix is in OP

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes