torm08

Feb 24, 2017
So not played in a long time and very impressed with the amount and quality of content.

I hope someone can help but Rosy appears to be bugged for me. I am well past the time that I should be able to advance things having obtained the key from the dragons lair and finished the temple quest but all I get is the same dialog options each day. No chance to learn the Tasty Pastry recipe no chance to do anything other than kiss, show tits and show pussy. Anyone got any suggestions on how to either unstick or hack the save file to fix. Its a little frustrating and I can not really start again given it is not a short time into the game,

torm08

Feb 24, 2017
just bake by yourself, if you have moonpollen you'll accidentally discover the reciepe
Ok thanks solved that probelm but found a new one. I go back to Evri she has had my son but after naming it the screen darkens and then gets light repeatedly and the game will not advance.

Any solutions?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Ok thanks solved that probelm but found a new one. I go back to Evri she has had my son but after naming it the screen darkens and then gets light repeatedly and the game will not advance.

Any solutions?
yes... getting the bugfix from the opening post

Herpl

Dec 30, 2021
Great game so far, really enjoying it. Greywood is still a bit choppy sometimes. And what about the Cave Goblins? Is there a mate somewhere?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I've encountered a pretty big blocker bug, after choosing Erevi's second child's name, the screen just flickers infinitely between the fade-in and fade-out effects.
Don't know how related it is, but I'm on the familiar quest stage that requires talking to her.

Reactions: velios and gaston11

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Maybe someone can edit the first post and write something like "YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD BUGFIX BELOW FOR v2.61" in bright colored fonts
Oh yeah, that worked, thanks.
Didn't think it was related since it happened in content older than 2.61...

ext39

Dec 9, 2017
Sorry to bother you guys. Finally decided to check this game out. Straight after start went inside horse stables. Cleaned 6 manures. Went to the window and got "Missing image" scene. Restarted the game from the start - same result. Is it correct and the game has this kind of "Missing image"s WIP placeholders a lot in the rest of the game?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Sorry to bother you guys. Finally decided to check this game out. Straight after start went inside horse stables. Cleaned 6 manures. Went to the window and got "Missing image" scene. Restarted the game from the start - same result. Is it correct and the game has this kind of "Missing image"s WIP placeholders a lot in the rest of the game?
i don't get missing image for that scene, maybe try to download again, sounds like your copy might be corrupted

Have you tried the Decansor patch that scene has bestiality thats probably your problem

• Red Heart
Reactions: M3ntir and ext39

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You need the Decenser Patch. Also you need the BugFix thats on the first page of this site if u want to avoid the softlovk after naming Erevi's second child.

The Decenser allows to see the Horse scene & the dad+daughter incest scenes (succubus & goblin daughters respecting)

• Red Heart
Reactions: M3ntir and ext39

bilou06220

Mar 30, 2020
Hi guys
Who has play with the V 1.91 Lain's gallery+cheat mod?

What is the solution to find flower of peak mountain?

Thanks

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes