gaston11

Mar 25, 2018
Me encontré con un error de bloqueo bastante grande, después de elegir el nombre del segundo hijo de Erevi, la pantalla parpadea infinitamente entre los efectos de aparición y desaparición gradual.
No sé qué tan relacionado está, pero estoy en la etapa de búsqueda familiar que requiere hablar con ella.
[/CITA]
help guys!!!!

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1644183996433.png
Sneak Peek
Hi there!
It's only been about a week since my last post, so I don't have that much to report, but I figured I'd drop another image non the less. This week I've mostly been busy with Oksana's sex scenes and not much else. It usually takes me about a week to do one scene. So I got a couple of weeks left to go on that front.
Image download
I've updated with more recent images and there also appeared to be a bug there that prevented people from seeing all the girls images. Sorry for that. But everything should be up and running now. Well, apart from low resolution images for Luthien and the Imp, but nowadays I render every image in high resolution, so low res should no longer be needed. Or am I wrong? Image downloads are only available for Nergalites.
Until next time!
Tinkerer​

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1638817
Sneak Peek
Hi there!
It's only been about a week since my last post, so I don't have that much to report, but I figured I'd drop another image non the less. This week I've mostly been busy with Oksana's sex scenes and not much else. It usually takes me about a week to do one scene. So I got a couple of weeks left to go on that front.
Image download
I've updated with more recent images and there also appeared to be a bug there that prevented people from seeing all the girls images. Sorry for that. But everything should be up and running now. Well, apart from low resolution images for Luthien and the Imp, but nowadays I render every image in high resolution, so low res should no longer be needed. Or am I wrong? Image downloads are only available for Nergalites.
Until next time!
Tinkerer​
Looking like MC is marrying his sister...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
He had a sister?

The dude just appear in the town right at the beginning, no relatives whatsoever lol.
Well it was mentioned that he was a later son of a farmer with several siblings, that left home to find a place and path for himself while reduceing the needed mouthes to be fed for the rest of the family... which ended him in Weirdwood

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
He had a sister?

The dude just appear in the town right at the beginning, no relatives whatsoever lol.
If you read the intro bit he was the second son of a farmer who left home because their was no way he would inherit said farm. So he decided to become a travelling hero.

But has become side tracked by pussy lol :ROFLMAO:

So we know he has a family. Also the build up to this next update has all been about returning to said family farm & the return of Oksana. :)

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
He married the goblin princess, the mayor's wife unofficially by becoming 1, become the fiancée of a high elf after her mom found out that he knocked her up & now his sis?
Well I cant confirm he IS marrying her just saying it looks that way lol. But I wouldn't put it past him...

Mar 15, 2021
View attachment 1638817
Sneak Peek
Hi there!
Image download
Until next time!
Tinkerer​
Why I have a feeling it's the MC's sister. Just imagine that he marries his sister.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
in last update its already said its the MC sister, but doubt its their wedding we seeing.
but cant say until we see it ingame
Think about it... the MC is portraited as a hillbilly at the start (he lost his virginity to his sheep...) he is clearly not the smartest and is easily convinced when offered pussy.
Do you guys really think he has some morale problems with marrying and knocking up his sister?

Mar 15, 2021
Think about it... the MC is portraited as a hillbilly at the start (he lost his virginity to his sheep...) he is clearly not the smartest and is easily convinced when offered pussy.
Do you guys really think he has some morale problems with marrying and knocking up his sister?
Now that I think about it after reflection he fucks his daughters so I don't see why he wouldn't fuck his sister, even if for her he has to marry her first.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I would say more a bumpkin (to fit the more European theme. Hillbilly is a bit to western lol) but agreed dude. Is very backwater.

Now that I think about it after reflection he fucks his daughters so I don't see why he wouldn't fuck his sister, even if for her he has to marry her first.
Well only the monster daughters who rapidly matured to be physically ready for such advances. Probably wont go after his normal daughters (at least for the next 18 years lol)

FUCKINGYOU

Jan 19, 2020
Question: how exactly can the MC fuck all three of the vampire in one go i always get drained after the first round and the walkthrough suggests that you can go longer

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes