DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Question: how exactly can the MC fuck all three of the vampire in one go i always get drained after the first round and the walkthrough suggests that you can go longer
Make sure u have 2 Energy Potions on u. It will trigger a prompt "Drink Energy Potion" 2 times in order to get all 3 scenes.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
thank you so much
In fairness energy potions are always required if you ever find yourself in a foursome with three women, True in real life aswell as the game. For vampires I always felt like there should be a requirement to bring along a sacrifical bandit too, It's not a good idea to be the only snackable around when they get the postcoital munchies.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Looking like MC is marrying his sister...
If you read the intro bit he was the second son of a farmer who left home because their was no way he would inherit said farm. So he decided to become a travelling hero.

But has become side tracked by pussy lol :ROFLMAO:

So we know he has a family. Also the build up to this next update has all been about returning to said family farm & the return of Oksana. :)
He married the goblin princess, the mayor's wife unofficially by becoming 1, become the fiancée of a high elf after her mom found out that he knocked her up & now his sis?
Well I cant confirm he IS marrying her just saying it looks that way lol. But I wouldn't put it past him...
in last update its already said its the MC sister, but doubt its their wedding we seeing.
but cant say until we see it ingame
Think about it... the MC is portraited as a hillbilly at the start (he lost his virginity to his sheep...) he is clearly not the smartest and is easily convinced when offered pussy.
Do you guys really think he has some morale problems with marrying and knocking up his sister?
I know for a fact (from the source) that there will be a wedding in this update. and if we look at the previews side by side, we can notice that the sister is quite clingy so perhaps she's the one that wanted to marry MC. and my theory is that the reason MC is always horny is because the sister kept feeding him moonpollen till the effect became permanent, but since the family was always in the way, the peasant had to look for love among the sheep..
also this video makes perfect sense...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I know for a fact (from the source) that there will be a wedding in this update. and if we look at the previews side by side, we can notice that the sister is quite clingy so perhaps she's the one that wanted to marry MC. and my theory is that the reason MC is always horny is because the sister kept feeding him moonpollen till the effect became permanent, but since the family was always in the way, the peasant had to look for love among the sheep..
also this video makes perfect sense...
Well we already crashed one wedding before it happened... and several marriages on that accord.
It could be that the sister is supposed to get married and the MC steals the bride once again

• Red Heart
Reactions: DomWolf

huanjuan25

Feb 9, 2022
I NEED YOUR HELP guys really fast. I am currently at the mission "Trouble At The Well" , I'm lvl 15, geared up. The problem is that I'm exhausted/fatigued/tired and I can not do the mission . I also have no saves before this one , only one save which is inside the well ( being exhausted ) . I'm literally stuck here , not being able to do much . Is there a way to get out of the well and sleep? Is there an item to "cure" the exhaustion? Pls help me!!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I NEED YOUR HELP guys really fast. I am currently at the mission "Trouble At The Well" , I'm lvl 15, geared up. The problem is that I'm exhausted/fatigued/tired and I can not do the mission . I also have no saves before this one , only one save which is inside the well ( being exhausted ) . I'm literally stuck here , not being able to do much . Is there a way to get out of the well and sleep? Is there an item to "cure" the exhaustion? Pls help me!!
Firstly this quest is the worst in my opinion because if u forget about it & haven't stocked on Sacred Water then u have non in order to make potions.

Once down their I find that trying to avoid the bats are best but Lighting Bolt will one shot all bats in a fight if they catch u. Second try to avoid the Grumpkins. Stick to the lower walls as u slip past. I think just past the 1st camp (after the dam) you'll find a chest. No idea if it has what u need but if theres an Energy Potion then that's what you want to get rid of exhaustion. If I was u pick you're fights & avoid what u can.

Might have to fight the Troll & 2 Grumpkins if you dont doop them after releasing the water. You'll also HAVE to fight the Great Grumpkin. Him & the other magic caster are the worst fos they both use Lighning Bolt so try to kill them quickly if u can then focus on the one on the far right. With them dead you can raid the two chests just south near the big bed.

I'm sorry I cant be more help this is my most hated mission. Followed closely by the Cave Goblins. Basically any boss that uses Lightning Bolt &/or has minions.

huanjuan25

Feb 9, 2022
Firstly this quest is the worst in my opinion because if u forget about it & haven't stocked on Sacred Water then u have non in order to make potions.

Once down their I find that trying to avoid the bats are best but Lighting Bolt will one shot all bats in a fight if they catch u. Second try to avoid the Grumpkins. Stick to the lower walls as u slip past. I think just past the 1st camp (after the dam) you'll find a chest. No idea if it has what u need but if theres an Energy Potion then that's what you want to get rid of exhaustion. If I was u pick you're fights & avoid what u can.

Might have to fight the Troll & 2 Grumpkins if you dont doop them after releasing the water. You'll also HAVE to fight the Great Grumpkin. Him & the other magic caster are the worst fos they both use Lighning Bolt so try to kill them quickly if u can then focus on the one on the far right. With them dead you can raid the two chests just south near the big bed.

I'm sorry I cant be more help this is my most hated mission. Followed closely by the Cave Goblins. Basically any boss that uses Lightning Bolt &/or has minions.
You are the man brother, you literally saved me, I will never forget you. I wish that I can buy you a beer to celebrate this

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Does the goblin hoes have a limit to how many children they can give birth ?
They can breed infinitely (in terms of they never stop getting pregnant), but the game only tracks up to 100 goblins. The income from raiding caps at around 90 I believe, and goblins do die over time (random chance to lose some every day). So if that's what you meant by limit, then yes.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You are the man brother, you literally saved me, I will never forget you. I wish that I can buy you a beer to celebrate this
Well if this info does/has got u through then that's all I need dude lol. But I appreciate the offer (y)

Xxooss

Feb 8, 2022
View attachment 932139

Overview:
Peasant's Quest is set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a young farm boy out to seek adventure, and perhaps meet a few hot damsels in distress along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-18
Release Date: 2021-12-18
Developer: Tinkerer - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.61
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -
Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Patches: - Bug fix v2.61

Extras: - CG COLLECTION - Save - Walkthrough -
Full Walkthrough

Hoey thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 148314 View attachment 148315 View attachment 148316 View attachment 148317 View attachment 148318 View attachment 148319 View attachment 148320 View attachment 45458 View attachment 45460
So good thanks

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021

for the future, there's a trick to make the quest easier... as soon as LIandra disappears, go and do start waystone part 2, and with your cute little succubus in the party make short work of the enemies.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
for the future, there's a trick to make the quest easier... as soon as LIandra disappears, go and do start waystone part 2, and with your cute little succubus in the party make short work of the enemies.
...........never thought of that....

Well now I'll be doing that from now on lol

huanjuan25

Feb 9, 2022
Does anybody know if I can impregnate jenny? I already used 8 enchanced potions of fertility on her and nothing...I always give her a fake potion , after that I'm having sex with her with an enhanced fertility potion. When she will have MY BABIES??

Mar 15, 2021
...........never thought of that....

Well now I'll be doing that from now on lol
I always made sure I had the right timing to have the MC's daughter in my group to "have fun" with Victoria when she's pregnant before heading back to the castle, now I'm going to take a detour to save Liandra from first with her in the group. thanks for the advice

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes