Jan 29, 2021
Download Bugfix on first post
You're a God with eyes that can see things!

EDIT: Hmm bugfix didn't give me map095 file

EDIT 2: So I tried downloading other ones like the compressed and found out it is also missing the data/Map095.json file, can anyone post it please?

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
You're a God with eyes that can see things!

EDIT: Hmm bugfix didn't give me map095 file

EDIT 2: So I tried downloading other ones like the compressed and found out it is also missing the data/Map095.json file, can anyone post it please?
I pretty sure it fixes the file that had the call to the map095.json file. You shouldn't need that file anymore as the dev got rid of it, but left one reference to it that needed to be fixed.

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
Played this game like a year ago and still no gallery :(

I didn't play a lot, maybe 30 minutes. Can you repeat all the scenes? or there are scenes that you can't see againg unless you save before? IDK, maybe you can only see each scene once so you need to save always, like I said I didn't even play that much

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Played this game like a year ago and still no gallery :(

I didn't play a lot, maybe 30 minutes. Can you repeat all the scenes? or there are scenes that you can't see againg unless you save before? IDK, maybe you can only see each scene once so you need to save always, like I said I didn't even play that much
Do the goblins questline & speak with the shaman. They will teach u the Spirit Potion which means u can go to certain areas to relive (or see missed) scenes that you cannot repeat. When u have one of these potions in you're inventory you just go to where the scene happened & interact with the glowing orb-light-thing

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
Do the goblins questline & speak with the shaman. They will teach u the Spirit Potion which means u can go to certain areas to relive (or see missed) scenes that you cannot repeat. When u have one of these potions in you're inventory you just go to where the scene happened & interact with the glowing orb-light-thing
Thanks, I was giving this game a hard pass because of it don't having a gallery, but at least the dev thought of that

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
THe only thing that bothers me about the game, are the pregnancy requirements that are needed to advance certain quests. I'm not sure if trying to use a save editor to pad those stats would be worth the risk, the obvious risk is if the game ends up glitched or bugging another quest , and or the MC's other relationships.

I've played the game cleanly, putting in the grind to build up stats, learn skills, and so on (I've done a fresh start at least half a dozen times). It's the downtime of in-game play to skip days far enough along to meet the requirements.

ANd is the requirement of not going (I think) 5 days without visiting the various ladies, still see a loss of affection points? I haven't really gone more then 3 days, after 3 days I visit and interact with all the ladies.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
THe only thing that bothers me about the game, are the pregnancy requirements that are needed to advance certain quests. I'm not sure if trying to use a save editor to pad those stats would be worth the risk, the obvious risk is if the game ends up glitched or bugging another quest , and or the MC's other relationships.

I've played the game cleanly, putting in the grind to build up stats, learn skills, and so on (I've done a fresh start at least half a dozen times). It's the downtime of in-game play to skip days far enough along to meet the requirements.

ANd is the requirement of not going (I think) 5 days without visiting the various ladies, still see a loss of affection points? I haven't really gone more then 3 days, after 3 days I visit and interact with all the ladies.
You are supposed to sleep in certain ladies beds every 3-5 days before your relationship starts to detorate every day... however with daily affection raising actions you can negate most of the drop.
Sleeping away to long will cause the detoration effect to increase though.
You can stop the detoration effect without sleeping with the ladies after you unlocked vampiric powers

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

secondly you dont have to restart if you keep the save files
if you copy the savemap and store it ., when returing you can put it back in and keep playing

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
secondly you dont have to restart if you keep the save files
if you copy the savemap and store it ., when returing you can put it back in and keep playing
I do that with my all my games save files. The restarts have been do to bugs or something else, I read the OP and any suggestions from the uploading member/developer as well as the change logs. A few times you had to restart at the discretion of the developer.

I thought I saw you post bug fixes, are these fixes by you? I know some members/players of F95, who know how to use the RPG Maker software sometimes come up with fixes on their own rather then wait for a fix or for the next update for the dev to fix previous issues! I come up with a few since a some devs decide its best for them to wait until they roll out another update.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I do that with my all my games save files. The restarts have been do to bugs or something else, I read the OP and any suggestions from the uploading member/developer as well as the change logs. A few times you had to restart at the discretion of the developer.

I thought I saw you post bug fixes, are these fixes by you? I know some members/players of F95, who know how to use the RPG Maker software sometimes come up with fixes on their own rather then wait for a fix or for the next update for the dev to fix previous issues! I come up with a few since a some devs decide its best for them to wait until they roll out another update.
I beleive Tinkerer (the Dev) made the bug fix. M3ntir just uploaded it for people here.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

all the dev made fixes, and some bug fix/save fixes are done by the dev. Special when its new bug than he can see himself what is wrong with it and and be fixed for other time.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is there any way to cheat at the beginning of the game? (Add more money, and increase hp, Def etc.)

I play on android.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Is there any way to cheat at the beginning of the game? (Add more money, and increase hp, Def etc.)

I play on android.
yes, easy to get items with the build in cheat mode, go to the left of the starter town to talk to dirt patch next to a treestump. it will change into a flower and chest spawn with items in them (gold , pots and so on) so you easy can get items to cheese the start

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

So far Players were only encouraged to back up their saves when playing a test Version, because most of the time those were buggy as hell and kept breaking continued playing.
All those were fixed with the next release which normally was within the same month and useing backed up saves from before the Test Version still worked.
Also if you used a 3rd party mod, but that's on the affected people rather than the Dev.
I don't remember a time when Tinkerer said "sorry lads you need to start a fresh game now"

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes