DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
In erevis castle there is a knight that guards your bedroom who exactly is that person and how do you get them also my daughter with erevi keeps saying she’s busy is there any more interactions with her?
Hes a Dev placeholder that keeps track of the Imps status. Hes not ACTUALLY a character & should for the most part be ignored.

The daughter can be fucked if u find her in bed during the day. Buy the Oriental outfit from taylor's & give it her.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Hes a Dev placeholder that keeps track of the Imps status. Hes not ACTUALLY a character & should for the most part be ignored.

The daughter can be fucked if u find her in bed during the day. Buy the Oriental outfit from taylor's & give it her.
I did and I gave it to her but she still says the same thing so how do I fuck her?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I did and I gave it to her but she still says the same thing so how do I fuck her?
she is only available at certain times each day

Edit: SoulSwipre says
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-61-tinkerer.1717/post-7440061

There's nothing to do with RNG. She is only available twice in her room around midday and midnight. After Man Cave quest, you can also invite her to the Dungeon if you gave her the Oriental dress. I have never try special pastry on her.

P.S. and make sure that you have the patch.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1645050586238.png
Hi again!
Here's another quick peek at the upcoming update. Things are continuing at a fairly normal pace. I completed another scene for Oksana and some more floorplans/map sections, the last week or so. I still have one scene left for Oksana plus a whole lot of cutscene images. But the plan now is to focus on programming the events/quests so I can start to glue stuff together. Because at the moment I've pretty much lost track of it all:-/...
Sorry if I've been a bit absent lately, I had brush with COVID last week, which drained me of most of my excess energy. Things are slowly improving so hopefully I'll be a bit more chatty soon.
Oh, and I updated the download links for v2.61 to now include the bugfix patch, so hopefully that saves people for some trouble.
Have a nice week!

Tinkerer​

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1657748
Hi again!
Here's another quick peek at the upcoming update. Things are continuing at a fairly normal pace. I completed another scene for Oksana and some more floorplans/map sections, the last week or so. I still have one scene left for Oksana plus a whole lot of cutscene images. But the plan now is to focus on programming the events/quests so I can start to glue stuff together. Because at the moment I've pretty much lost track of it all:-/...
Sorry if I've been a bit absent lately, I had brush with COVID last week, which drained me of most of my excess energy. Things are slowly improving so hopefully I'll be a bit more chatty soon.
Oh, and I updated the download links for v2.61 to now include the bugfix patch, so hopefully that saves people for some trouble.
Have a nice week!

Tinkerer​
Firstly glad to hear hes alright. Hopfully was just one of the less threatening varients. Happy to see things are started to come together with the new update :)

Also the sis got a nice bootey :p. Daaaaayyym!
I wonder if she knows her bro is right behind her? Giving me Hilde flashbacks.

IamZeus1

Sep 4, 2018
So Erevi has just given birth to her second child and everytime i try to continue after naming it the games lights just glitch and keep pulsing on and off and the game stops working. Any fixes without restarting the whole game ?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So Erevi has just given birth to her second child and everytime i try to continue after naming it the games lights just glitch and keep pulsing on and off and the game stops working. Any fixes without restarting the whole game ?
Fix on the front page dude

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This was answered like a page or 2 back if u scrolled through a bit....

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Also the sis got a nice bootey :p. Daaaaayyym!
I wonder if she knows her bro is right behind her? Giving me Hilde flashbacks.
I think it's either a flashback from before MC left home or it's a situation like with Erevi's daughter.. where she went for the swim.

Bows0196

Jun 21, 2020
I hope tinkerer's will consider adding the grandma to the harem. Maybe pregnancy will not possible or just make it possible with magic & a little bit of corruption??

Reactions: Criss.Secret

windflowill

Jan 22, 2020
Peasants Quest - CGs(HighRes/In Game)+Animations
(Includes images that never made it into the game)

Individual CGs+Animations (v2.61): MEGA

Peasants Quest 2.61 Compiled zip (working)
HighRes/InGame/Animations 7.2GB: MEGA
*Torrent is attached
How do I apply this to the game? I can't seem to find similar folders for the CGs.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I hope tinkerer's will consider adding the grandma to the harem. Maybe pregnancy will not possible or just make it possible with magic & a little bit of corruption??
Luthien is technically a grandma, she's old, white hair, has wrinkles & everything. And with Liandra's having a kid, she's definitely a grandma.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
How do I apply this to the game? I can't seem to find similar folders for the CGs.
You don't? These are the same images that are in the game already, and their Hi-Res counterparts. I suppose you could replace some of the stock images with the Hi_Res ones if you really wanted too, may break the game though.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes