DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How many unique scenes are there when travelling with the succubus daughter?
There is two unique scene. The river scene in the Mountainpass if u agree to go on to the stream & let her play with you're cock. Theres also the Preg!Victoria & Daughter 3way with MC which has a few stipulations to be a able to do.

-Victoria must be preg for 1st time & "Win Back Victoria" is complete.
-You have access to the House.
-Give Daughter 500g for a new dress when going to Marcus for payment during "Stolen Tools".
-Visit you're room in evening when Vic is horny (dont visit her & go in/out if upper Floor a few times to see if it trigger: she will be in you're room)

Aug 19, 2020
Hi, just have a small question: I helped 3 vampires in cemetery and have sex with them but whenever i try to talk to the mayor he doesn't give me a option about this task. This quest been canceled because I helped vampires? How can i complete Cemetery Rumours?
peasant.png

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Do the quest for the temple knight girl and then the follow up ones from the vampire sisters and you will eventually get it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thank you it doesn't break the game right?
What doesn't break the game?
the Decensor patch just restores some scenes that had to be removed to meet patreon TOS
not using just mean you miss a few beth scenes with the horse and I think some incest between the MC and his daughters.
either way the game goes on unbroken

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The only thing I noticed was the map.img for the Grumpkin infested cave (just down from the Sacred Well) is missing the rest of the image!

DeVondrick

Jul 19, 2021
I'm currently facing a bug that I don't know how to fix. In Lucille's Legacy I've done the tasks and I simply have to report to Erevi to complete the quest. When I enter the room she said that the second child is born. I choose is name and then that screen start glitching and I am unable to do anything. I close and restart the game. But I can't proceed with this quest.

Hope somebody can help me, thanks!

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I'm currently facing a bug that I don't know how to fix. In Lucille's Legacy I've done the tasks and I simply have to report to Erevi to complete the quest. When I enter the room she said that the second child is born. I choose is name and then that screen start glitching and I am unable to do anything. I close and restart the game. But I can't proceed with this quest.

Hope somebody can help me, thanks!
Bugfix is in OP:FacePalm:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi, just have a small question: I helped 3 vampires in cemetery and have sex with them but whenever i try to talk to the mayor he doesn't give me a option about this task. This quest been canceled because I helped vampires? How can i complete Cemetery Rumours?
View attachment 1654340
Once you kill the Master & help the vampires move into the Castle then u can get paid by the Mayor or Victoria, if u have become mayor.

Thank you it doesn't break the game right?
No it's an official patch by the Dev which allows to see Beth in the Stable & to see the Dad+Daughter scenes (Succubus & Goblin Daughters).

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
In erevis castle there is a knight that guards your bedroom who exactly is that person and how do you get them also my daughter with erevi keeps saying she’s busy is there any more interactions with her?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes