FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Does anybody know if I can impregnate jenny? I already used 8 enchanced potions of fertility on her and nothing...I always give her a fake potion , after that I'm having sex with her with an enhanced fertility potion. When she will have MY BABIES??
when you give her a real potion... with both potions you have a 50%

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
And where to get the recipe for the giant's potion, the first time I played freely, I got it, but right now I can't even find a damn thing. Frida is waiting
you get a free potion from the peddler's fate quest, but you need it for Maghda, later when you're doing stolen tools quest you can buy potions from the tailor, but for potion reciepes ask Zivah

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you get a free potion from the peddler's fate quest, but you need it for Maghda, later when you're doing stolen tools quest you can buy potions from the tailor, but for potion reciepes ask Zivah
I would question wether the Potion of Giant's strength was requested or the Big Cock potion

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
But she is going to use "the real potion" with thomas and I don't want her to get pregnant by thomas
She decides she wants MCs kids either way so just make your life easier & double up lol. If you dont beleive us then eventually you'll notice EVERY kid has dark hair & even notes that "Uncle (MC) You have dark hair just like me"

And where to get the recipe for the giant's potion, the first time I played freely, I got it, but right now I can't even find a damn thing. Frida is waiting
If you're talking Phallus Gigantus then help Ziva retreive the Chalice from the Temple. After that trigger the pleasure scene with Frida so MC gains the quest "Size Matters!" Then go speak with Ziva. She gives the recipe. Basically if its sex related talk to Ziva.

I would question wether the Potion of Giant's strength was requested or the Big Cock potion
He specified Frida is waiting which makes me beleive he is after the Phallus G. Also anyone with a brain cell & game instincts would find the Giant's Strength potion when interacting with an Alchemy Desk of some kind... not insulting anyone btw just stating lol.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
She decides she wants MCs kids either way so just make your life easier & double up lol. If you dont beleive us then eventually you'll notice EVERY kid has dark hair & even notes that "Uncle (MC) You have dark hair just like me"

If you're talking Phallus Gigantus then help Ziva retreive the Chalice from the Temple. After that trigger the pleasure scene with Frida so MC gains the quest "Size Matters!" Then go speak with Ziva. She gives the recipe. Basically if its sex related talk to Ziva.

He specified Frida is waiting which makes me beleive he is after the Phallus G. Also anyone with a brain cell & game instincts would find the Giant's Strength potion when interacting with an Alchemy Desk of some kind... not insulting anyone btw just stating lol.
I remember people haveing issues in certain saves, since the Potion of Giant strentgh was not automaticcally added to the recipes and you require it in order to shack Frida's Sister... there is afterall always a chance someone mixed up characters

gaston11

Mar 25, 2018
I've encountered a pretty big blocker bug, after choosing Erevi's second child's name, the screen just flickers infinitely between the fade-in and fade-out effects.
Don't know how related it is, but I'm on the familiar quest stage that requires talking to her.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I've encountered a pretty big blocker bug, after choosing Erevi's second child's name, the screen just flickers infinitely between the fade-in and fade-out effects.
Don't know how related it is, but I'm on the familiar quest stage that requires talking to her.
use the fix on the front page

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I remember people haveing issues in certain saves, since the Potion of Giant strentgh was not automaticcally added to the recipes and you require it in order to shack Frida's Sister... there is afterall always a chance someone mixed up characters
True easy mix up between the 2 lol but even with the recipe not in the inventory you can still see ingredients for it when looking at it on the Alchemy menu when actively making potions. :)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
U and the thousands of others who have brought it up & had the answer given to them no more then 2-3 pages back if u check.

Bug fix download is on first page.

Reactions: Brovalon

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
True easy mix up between the 2 lol but even with the recipe not in the inventory you can still see ingredients for it when looking at it on the Alchemy menu when actively making potions. :)
In the mentioned cases there was no potion of giant strength apparently, neither as recipe nor in the crafting menu... we couldn't figure out the cause but it might have been a problem with useing an outdated mod

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
For that quest you must bring her with you. So if you can't go to certain places than that means you don't need to go there for finishing that quest.
Complete "Stolen Tools" & do what u need to do before meeting her after getting paid by Marcus. She will be waiting by the House. Otherwise she travels with u until the quest is complete.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes