FUCKINGYOU

Jan 19, 2020
hello i am trying to get the shakala's daughter cutscene for IT'S A GIRL QUEST LINE she has been pregnant 6 times and nothing has happened please help

Last edited:

Bows0196

Jun 21, 2020
No you probs remeber someone asking for Makth scenes & Tinkerer joking reply with "yeah she has a real nice saggy pair under the dress".

In all honesty I highly doubt that gilfs will be added as options in the game. For various reasons but 1 is that pregnancy is a huge driving fetish of the game & characters like Mia's grandma (Greta) & Makith are too old for that. There are many other reasons as well that make me beleive that it wont happen but I'm not going to bother going into it because I have no confirmation he wont. Just what I think from what I've seen.

Feel like the oldest we're gonna get are women in their 40s (or equivalent lol).
I make a bit a mistake here. I just remember where I see Makith as a female. It's in the screenshot in the first page :LOL: not in shakala's quest. Sorry about that thought.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
but nothing is censored in my version
Have you seen some sex scene with succubus daughter? Also have you seen Beth fuck horse?
If not than you need decensor patch.
But you can check your game folder if you have patch in.
Or just download this patch and use it ;)

FUCKINGYOU

Jan 19, 2020
Have you seen some sex scene with succubus daughter? Also have you seen Beth fuck horse?
If not than you need decensor patch.
But you can check your game folder if you have patch in.
Or just download this patch and use it ;)
where is the patch
edit: nvm thanks

Last edited:

Spuds18

Mar 28, 2018
Firstly glad to hear hes alright. Hopfully was just one of the less threatening varients. Happy to see things are started to come together with the new update :)

Also the sis got a nice bootey :p. Daaaaayyym!
I wonder if she knows her bro is right behind her? Giving me Hilde flashbacks.
""Also the sis """ ??? sorry ive been OOTL for a bit and not on his patreon for a bit either. Would you care to fill in the blanks?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
""Also the sis """ ??? sorry ive been OOTL for a bit and not on his patreon for a bit either. Would you care to fill in the blanks?
New update is gonna introduce MC's family. The girl in the pic is his sister, Julia.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
I think theres a difference between barreness & menopause.

Some women can be born with faulty production in their system so they are for all intense & purposes "barren" but they still produce eggs & have their period (Jenny would be a woman of this type). The only reason she is able to give birth is because the Enhanced Fertility actualy gives her a semi-decent chance for her system to function. While people who have grown old & gone through menopause dont produce eggs anymore, they literally cant get pregnant outside of having a fertilised egg medically transferred (which I doubt they know how to do in this setting).

And yes i can already hear all the people screaming abou the Vampires. An expandable aspect is these women were converted in their youth. As immortal undead their bodies organs have simply gone into death-statis (if you will) & Tinkerer told me that on their own Vampires (both male & female) are infertile BUT with magical aid they can in fact get preg/impregnate. Essentially without powerful magical aide & slot of trying their eggs are simply on hold. The Enhanced Fertility just gives their reproductive system a jumpstart allowing for pregnancy, but as we can see these pregnancies are not perfect. 99% of these unnatural births are born Gargoyles (if you know anything about calcified babies you'll understand where I'm going with this), they are essentially a type of immortal, undead baby with calcified flesh & wings. They are able to mature but they are not really "living" things.

I dont wanna be the wet flannel on the fire but until confirmed or denied by Tinkerer himself this is what I feel is the case. I could very well be wrong.
On this note, while I have zero interrest in any of the grandmothers, and would consider any scene with them a waste of time that Tinkerer would better use on other more appealing characters, Tinkerer is the one deciding where this game will go, and I respect that, even if he goes in a direction I don't like.

Concerning the vampire trio though, you said 99% are born gargoyles (calcified) does that mean there is a change for a dhampyr (half-vampire) child to be born, or is that not implemented yet, but on the to-do list for the game. Or is that mere speculation and wishful thinking on my part?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
On this note, while I have zero interrest in any of the grandmothers, and would consider any scene with them a waste of time that Tinkerer would better use on other more appealing characters, Tinkerer is the one deciding where this game will go, and I respect that, even if he goes in a direction I don't like.

Concerning the vampire trio though, you said 99% are born gargoyles (calcified) does that mean there is a change for a dhampyr (half-vampire) child to be born, or is that not implemented yet, but on the to-do list for the game. Or is that mere speculation and wishful thinking on my part?
I beleulive he has mentioned that their is an in universe chance of a Dhampir being born. This is not yet implemented & I cannot guarantee if this WILL be added or not.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How impregnate Liandra? I tried countless times without success .

Please help me .
Her pregnancy is locked behind quests. Continue main story until u complete "Restore The Temple" & also make sure you follow Victoria's questline to become the new mayor. Once Loandra disappears from the well, you'll have to save her from the Grumpkins (make sure u have plenty of potions). After she is saved u can knock her up.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Her pregnancy is locked behind quests. Continue main story until u complete "Restore The Temple" & also make sure you follow Victoria's questline to become the new mayor. Once Loandra disappears from the well, you'll have to save her from the Grumpkins (make sure u have plenty of potions). After she is saved u can knock her up.
thanks

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Just so ya know it takes a few days for Liandra to disappear from the well after "Restore The Temple" so I suggest just playing other quests & checking the well every few days. Also stock up on Sacred Water before then cos u dont want to be cought unable to make potions because the well dries up during that quest.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes