caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
I think theres a difference between barreness & menopause.

Some women can be born with faulty production in their system so they are for all intense & purposes "barren" but they still produce eggs & have their period (Jenny would be a woman of this type). The only reason she is able to give birth is because the Enhanced Fertility actualy gives her a semi-decent chance for her system to function. While people who have grown old & gone through menopause dont produce eggs anymore, they literally cant get pregnant outside of having a fertilised egg medically transferred (which I doubt they know how to do in this setting).

And yes i can already hear all the people screaming abou the Vampires. An expandable aspect is these women were converted in their youth. As immortal undead their bodies organs have simply gone into death-statis (if you will) & Tinkerer told me that on their own Vampires (both male & female) are infertile BUT with magical aid they can in fact get preg/impregnate. Essentially without powerful magical aide & slot of trying their eggs are simply on hold. The Enhanced Fertility just gives their reproductive system a jumpstart allowing for pregnancy, but as we can see these pregnancies are not perfect. 99% of these unnatural births are born Gargoyles (if you know anything about calcified babies you'll understand where I'm going with this), they are essentially a type of immortal, undead baby with calcified flesh & wings. They are able to mature but they are not really "living" things.

I dont wanna be the wet flannel on the fire but until confirmed or denied by Tinkerer himself this is what I feel is the case. I could very well be wrong.
well technically all females born with their eggs. The old ones are "empty" and already lost or spend them.
Jesus for a non native English don't even know how to type not to offend. But I do give zero Fs given.

Mar 15, 2021
View attachment 1657748
Hi again!
Here's another quick peek at the upcoming update. Things are continuing at a fairly normal pace. I completed another scene for Oksana and some more floorplans/map sections, the last week or so. I still have one scene left for Oksana plus a whole lot of cutscene images. But the plan now is to focus on programming the events/quests so I can start to glue stuff together. Because at the moment I've pretty much lost track of it all:-/...
Sorry if I've been a bit absent lately, I had brush with COVID last week, which drained me of most of my excess energy. Things are slowly improving so hopefully I'll be a bit more chatty soon.
Oh, and I updated the download links for v2.61 to now include the bugfix patch, so hopefully that saves people for some trouble.
Have a nice week!

Tinkerer​
I can't wait to see my sister again

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Also regarding "Magic". It could be suggested like "Genie Chronicles" Comics that a woman infused by magic can reproduce new eggs to replace the ones that are gone.

Reactions: dantes0

venomzzz

Mar 24, 2019
sorry i wanna ask is tjis game still continue ? cause last time i heard the dev has real world problem so the game on hold

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
sorry i wanna ask is tjis game still continue ? cause last time i heard the dev has real world problem so the game on hold
Tinkerer keeps updating the game. He informs his patrons about the game's development.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
When was the last time? Just a few posts above yours, people repost Tinker's update from Patreon. Tinker has never put the game on hold after the announcement of the real world problem.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
He released an update on what's happening not long ago. Yes hes a had a few IRL problems but things seem to be ok now from what he has said & he is still working on the game.

NR3

Apr 2, 2018
For anyone who wants a walkthrough that isn't divided up into several files, I was thinking of taking it and compiling it into one file.

Reactions: LarryF

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
For anyone who wants a walkthrough that isn't divided up into several files, I was thinking of taking it and compiling it into one file.
Will it be in some sort of order of play, IE, do the dog quest first to get the dagger or the stolen sheep one to get access to the barn?

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
hi guys i just started new game without mod or modified file got image not found from start in horse girl
1645785713024.png

Ethanhunter

Oct 20, 2021
hello guys ,I'm new here i want to ask a question
when i was playing and make the any women pregnant for second time the game bug like he was waking up again and he won't move and won't go to save nothing at all what to do ?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes