Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
As seen before she has a stool that fixes this problem. Just saying.
Well based on the way he described this scene the point is to prevent her from putting her feet on something like the ground or a stool.
Anyway I am in agreement with him that we agree to disagree

• Angry
Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
... the point is to prevent her from putting her feet ...
Nope... the point was to shag that bouttilicious ass, seriously bud, how did you arrive so far from my point, it's like I'm pointing over there to explain where I'm coming from, and you are just looking at my finger.

• Angry
Reactions: DomWolf
Jul 13, 2021
Hey guys anyone knows peasant's quest intro backround soundtrack? love the soundtrack also best gameplay experience combat and lewds stuffs

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1645920936284.png
Another small status report. I've mostly been programming the events/quests other stuff since last report. Most of Oksana's programming is done and I'm through the first part of the farm related events. I still have a lot left to program for that though. I hope to finish my draft by the end of next weekend. Then spend another week testing and tidying things up before releasing a test build. So hopefully the test build releases sometime in the middle of March. As usual the test build will be Windows only and limited to Nergalites. It will also be missing a scene. The official release of the complete update will be about a week later.
As a reminder, this upcoming update will feature more story for Oksana and you will finally get to meet the MC's family. It will also add animations for existing scenes for Sequoia, Maghda, Vixenatrix and Mia.
Oh, and for those who got Oksana killed, or actually didn't lie to her, fear not. I've added an option to change her ending. A bit similar to the ghost in the cemetery for those who killed the Vampire girls.
I'll also be launching a new poll for the update beyond soon. So stay tuned.
Have a nice day/evening!
Tinkerer.​

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1676168
Another small status report. I've mostly been programming the events/quests other stuff since last report. Most of Oksana's programming is done and I'm through the first part of the farm related events. I still have a lot left to program for that though. I hope to finish my draft by the end of next weekend. Then spend another week testing and tidying things up before releasing a test build. So hopefully the test build releases sometime in the middle of March. As usual the test build will be Windows only and limited to Nergalites. It will also be missing a scene. The official release of the complete update will be about a week later.
As a reminder, this upcoming update will feature more story for Oksana and you will finally get to meet the MC's family. It will also add animations for existing scenes for Sequoia, Maghda, Vixenatrix and Mia.
Oh, and for those who got Oksana killed, or actually didn't lie to her, fear not. I've added an option to change her ending. A bit similar to the ghost in the cemetery for those who killed the Vampire girls.
Have a nice day/evening!
Tinkerer.​
Not gonna lie I had to stop myself from verbally shouting "Its a mother fucking MINOTAUR!!!" When I saw this lol :ROFLMAO:. Damn this new update looks so promising.

• Haha
Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Not gonna lie I had to stop myself from verbally shouting "Its a mother fucking MINOTAUR!!!" When I saw this lol :ROFLMAO:. Damn this new update looks so promising.
Does that mean we might get some cowgirls in the near future.... Yeeehaa :D

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
He looks male. Unless the PC becomes female you won't have any luck with that. :D
You realise species often come in 2 genders right, sure he could have been born after a farmer fucked a cow:unsure:, but those incidents tend to be rare :p at least with the cows I've known...... err I mean that a friend of mine has known :rolleyes:
also how to you know he is straight? A bit presumptuous no! :p

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
He looks male. Unless the PC becomes female you won't have any luck with that. :D
You realise species often come in 2 genders right, sure he could have been born after a farmer fucked a cow:unsure:, but those incidents tend to be rare :p at least with the cows I've known...... err I mean that a friend of mine has known :rolleyes:
also how to you know he is straight? A bit presumptuous no! :p
Could be like the Bat Creatures, their are males &, very obviously, female specimens of the species. This could just be to show the new species while keeping some mystery on the Cow (or Holstaur depending on who u ask on the internet lol).

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
View attachment 1676168
Have a nice day/evening!
Tinkerer.​
Please let us know about the poll once it's live. Thanks

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
View attachment 1676168
Have a nice day/evening!
Tinkerer.​
I fhere i minotaur so thats mean author listen to our request to add cow girls with huge breast and huge udders)))

Jul 13, 2021
Guys??? anyone knows about the backround soundtrack on main menu of peasant's quest need to remix and tune up i'll give tinkerer credits for it

king rizo

Nov 5, 2020
Could be like the Bat Creatures, their are males &, very obviously, female specimens of the species. This could just be to show the new species while keeping some mystery on the Cow (or Holstaur depending on who u ask on the internet lol).
I love monster girl. Thanks to you dom wolf to share this ideas. Hope Minotaur girl can be my pet

Reactions: ValtielDark

ajachari

Aug 10, 2020
View attachment 1676168
Have a nice day/evening!
Tinkerer.​
Please give us the date we are eagarly waiting.wishing you goodluck thanks

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
When Shakala is pregnant she will appear outside the tent during the day, talk to her, otherwise turn to your Goblin daughter and then try going to another area and then back to the tent as you did in the beginning.
No matter how many times I leave the area and come back, or sleep in the tent, Shakala is never at the camp. I can't go anywhere else now with daughter in party. What do I do?

~Edit~
Shakala still won't appear in her camp. Here is what the daughter says when you try to go anywhere else but the camp.

If I try to go to Goblin Castle:
"MC trying to trick GoblinDaughter? GoblinDaughter knows no boar in valley!"

If I try to use Waygate:
"Must go to camp. Show Shakala boar!"

If I try to go to Wierdwood/Ancient Temple/Freida's Home:
"GoblinDaughter not think leaving forest be wise. Some other time, perhaps?"

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No matter how many times I leave the area and come back, or sleep in the tent, Shakala is never at the camp. I can't go anywhere else now with daughter in party. What do I do?

~Edit~
Shakala still won't appear in her camp. Here is what the daughter says when you try to go anywhere else but the camp.

If I try to go to Goblin Castle:
"MC trying to trick GoblinDaughter? GoblinDaughter knows no boar in valley!"

If I try to use Waygate:
"Must go to camp. Show Shakala boar!"

If I try to go to Wierdwood/Ancient Temple/Freida's Home:
"GoblinDaughter not think leaving forest be wise. Some other time, perhaps?"
sometimes Shakala spends several days in the goblin hideout... try sleeping some more days in the Camp maybe

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes