KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
112 Quests listed
111 Quests complete
Quest 100 (Mass For The Pious) seems to be the only quest not able to be done. Also, there's a weird ghost in the stairway of the Temple, but you can't interact with it, and there are no conversations with anyone to look into it. Also no books to investigate it. Very weird.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
112 Quests listed
111 Quests complete
Quest 100 (Mass For The Pious) seems to be the only quest not able to be done. Also, there's a weird ghost in the stairway of the Temple, but you can't interact with it, and there are no conversations with anyone to look into it. Also no books to investigate it. Very weird.
Mass For The Pious dosent lost for some reason. It's the only one that wont appear in Missions listing.

Cant do anything with the ghost yet. Ignore her.

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
Mass For The Pious dosent lost for some reason. It's the only one that wont appear in Missions listing.

Cant do anything with the ghost yet. Ignore her.
Meaning I am now at the current end of the game. Nothing else to do but wait for next update.

Ethanhunter

Oct 20, 2021
so you downloaded it, unzipped it and overwrite the old data map with the new one?
yp . i did it and still tell me map095.json ? i don't know what to do except delete the game and download it again with the bug fix and anything els to start work right and start all over again :(

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
yp . i did it and still tell me map095.json ? i don't know what to do except delete the game and download it again with the bug fix and anything els to start work right and start all over again :(
Weird is whenw e tell people to do so on the discord that for them always works
you can copy your save map in the new download and that also works

every update you can use your old saves if you copy them over

• Angry
Reactions: Ethanhunter

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
this might be a silly question, but you did put the fix in the data folder right.

Reactions: Ethanhunter

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Meaning I am now at the current end of the game. Nothing else to do but wait for next update.
I think theirs a technical total of 113 quests but because "Mass For The Pious" dosent register AT ALL its 112. So yeah I reckon you're right.

Right at the beginning you can miss the quests "Talk To The Villagers" & "Check Point" if u talk to the mayor before 1) trying to enter Goblin Forest & 2) Dont ask the guard about the witch first. Their not super importent & easily missed right at the start.

If you choose the No-Cuck route with Mia then you cannot get the quest "Werewolf Hunt" because u dont have to kill the Werewolf for fucking Mia.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I think theirs a technical total of 113 quests but because "Mass For The Pious" dosent register AT ALL its 112. So yeah I reckon you're right.

Right at the beginning you can miss the quests "Talk To The Villagers" & "Check Point" if u talk to the mayor before 1) trying to enter Goblin Forest & 2) Dont ask the guard about the witch first. Their not super importent & easily missed right at the start.

If you choose the No-Cuck route with Mia then you cannot get the quest "Werewolf Hunt" because u dont have to kill the Werewolf for fucking Mia.
There are really 112 quests in the game in fact, including the "Mass For The Pious" one (i.e. quest number 100).

See here for an updated list of them (list directly extracted from the game data):
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-61-tinkerer.1717/post-3060936

Reactions: DomWolf

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
Is anyone else not being able to see images and gifs from not only this thread, but like all threads? I don't think it's my googgle chrome config because this only happens on this site and tested it in another device...

Now i'm 95% certain it's the site, tested with different browsers and it's the same shit.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Is anyone else not being able to see images and gifs from not only this thread, but like all threads? I don't think it's my googgle chrome config because this only happens on this site and tested it in another device...

Now i'm 95% certain it's the site, tested with different browsers and it's the same shit.
Error : SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

The Let's Encrypt certificate for the image/attachment server has expired ( Thu, 03 Mar 2022 20:18:21 GMT ).

Last edited:
Reactions: DADofWAR

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

you can be 100% certain it is this site...nothing can be done till the issues is solved.

Reactions: DADofWAR

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Seems to be resolved now but yeah I was having the same problem.

sosa300

Oct 10, 2021
Im on mac, every time i try to go onto the game it says I do not have permission to open this application. I am the administrator of the computer and have made the file accessible to all (including myself) Why does it still not work anyone?

Sep 17, 2020
Im on mac, every time i try to go onto the game it says I do not have permission to open this application. I am the administrator of the computer and have made the file accessible to all (including myself) Why does it still not work anyone?
Try openning terminal and typing:
sudo xattr -d com.apple.quarantine <~/path/to/application.app>

Drag and drop the app into terminal to get the path at the end.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Please help, evertime I go to see my daugther and give her name the game crush. I have a daughter with Everton, the second one.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes