caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Peasant's Quest? More like Pregnancy Quest, amirite fellas? :cool:
well if the only thing that prevents pregnancy at their timeline is a potion (no condom) which MC swaps for a fertility potion (sometimes even the enhanced one) you should be expecting ALOT of pregnancies here and there.

Also M3ntir please keep us updated on next poll Thank you in advance. Hope Hilde wins cause I wanna see some sister rivalry.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Boooooooo, though seriously though, bringing a mother figure into the game at this stage kinda defeats the point of M/S Incest, IMO you need her in the story right from the start for it to be meaningful (the catalist of lustful thoughts in a virginal mind), adding her now makes her just another MILF, similar for the sister.
I'm really curious what twists Tinkerer is planning to make this eventful.
since MC was horny enough to fuck a sheep (by the way, look for an easter egg in the update), there must've been someone pushing lustful thoughts into his head...
I didn't expect to be able to get her pregnant right away. I love this game.
if we couldn't we'd be playing the update already.... oh well.

NR3

Apr 2, 2018
Will it be in some sort of order of play, IE, do the dog quest first to get the dagger or the stolen sheep one to get access to the barn?
I will try to do something to make sure that each quest line is represented accurately.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
well if the only thing that prevents pregnancy at their timeline is a potion (no condom) which MC swaps for a fertility potion (sometimes even the enhanced one) you should be expecting ALOT of pregnancies here and there.

Also M3ntir please keep us updated on next poll Thank you in advance. Hope Hilde wins cause I wanna see some sister rivalry.
so far no news about it, and if it happens than its normaly a update email for the patreons aswell
(people who can vote are the 5$ patreons only)

Reactions: caspian90

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Wow you guys are right. I totally forgot how much potential a farm can have if it gets turned into a monster breeding farm... Hopefully we'll finally see a hot cowgirl in the future. Also I hope the MC's Mom will play a role as well even tho she might not be there in the upcoming update.

Mr. Wise

May 6, 2018
ok, i did not expect that the game being that OLD. im in start of the game, is this getting better in new updates?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
btw guys can the dwarf lady get pregnant? with the other girls having 10 babies the one that would make sense to have that many is the baker of the town xD

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
btw guys can the dwarf lady get pregnant? with the other girls having 10 babies the one that would make sense to have that many is the baker of the town xD
yeah... and she can have many... though she is a halfling or hobbit and not a dwarf.
A dwarf Love Interest was discussed before though
The Halfling Baker births 6 kids
additionally to the 4 kids working as your farmers.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes