DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
additionally to the 4 kids working as your farmers.
I dont know what you mean by additionally? If u mean 6 kids with addition to 4 working the farm then... no. You can put 4 of you're 6 kids to work leaving 2 indoors.

If that's what u ment then I have misinterpreted you're statement & apologise lol

DSchar

Oct 4, 2018
This question has probably already been answered, but what has happened to the sex scenes with Erevi's Daughter? I had to restart the game and all the sex scenes have disappeared, is my game bugging or were they intentionally taken out?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
This question has probably already been answered, but what has happened to the sex scenes with Erevi's Daughter? I had to restart the game and all the sex scenes have disappeared, is my game bugging or were they intentionally taken out?
Nothing happened to them as far as I know, when you say restart, is that from a fresh install? did you use the incest patch? did you do the quest with her? take her to your house where you get your first sex scene with her.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Nothing happened to them as far as I know, when you say restart, is that from a fresh install? did you use the incest patch? did you do the quest with her? take her to your house where you get your first sex scene with her.
First scene is next to waterfall in mountains right after your jurney start.
But Stil996 have right. You need decensor patch for (not only) her content.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Long reply short: need Patch

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
View attachment 1690941
Hi again!
Yet another week has flown by. My main focus has been on doing the programming that glues all the pieces together. The good news is I got a lot done. The bad news is I was woefully optimistic on how little there was left to do. It's very easy to think your almost done when all the big pieces are in place, but it's usually the little details at the end that get you. I still have the final quest left to program and a bunch of children. which is a surprising pain in the ass:). But we are getting there! To be realistic I probably still need a small week before I can start testing.
Sorry for delaying again, but it's always hard to judge the final stage.
Tinkerer.​
Feels weird knowing this game might be over soon. I want more, man!

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Feels weird knowing this game might be over soon. I want more, man!
doubt its soon over due some of the girls need to have ending
same for the new charracters that will be added this update, and the story between temple/tower is not even that far i personaly feel. but you never know what will happen Or what Tinkerer has in the magic hat

DSchar

Oct 4, 2018
First scene is next to waterfall in mountains right after your jurney start.
But Stil996 have right. You need decensor patch for (not only) her content.
Long reply short: need Patch
Thanks for the help, I think older downloads didn't need the patch so I completely missed it in the last update lol

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Thanks for the help, I think older downloads didn't need the patch so I completely missed it in the last update lol
I'm playing it somewhere from version 2.05 and that decensor patch was already needed. Exept for Test bulid versions. ;)
BTW: Nice profile pic. Where is it from?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes