Frieza53

Mar 6, 2022
Hello, If anyone w could help me I would be so great full! I am on Mac and for some reason I cant seem to save anything! It keeps saying ERROR: Erofs read only file system. I saw one post about how to fix it, but it mentions a www file, which I can not find to save my life. I can only find, Content>Resources>app.nw>save>Config.rpgsave. I can use other people's save files that I found in this Thread just find, but I cant save over wright, delete or anything, only load them up.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hello, If anyone w could help me I would be so great full! I am on Mac and for some reason I cant seem to save anything! It keeps saying ERROR: Erofs read only file system. I saw one post about how to fix it, but it mentions a www file, which I can not find to save my life. I can only find, Content>Resources>app.nw>save>Config.rpgsave. I can use other people's save files that I found in this Thread just find, but I cant save over wright, delete or anything, only load them up.
Im not Mac user, but if its possible try change game folder properites.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
"www" is for windows and its "app.nw" in mac system.

probably something wrong with your permission.

Try this:
1. in finder click the folder where you put peasant's quest app (you must select/click the folder)
2. click Finder > Services > New Terminal at Folder
3. in terminal type: chown -R $(whoami):staff <peasantquest>.app
change <peasantquest> to the real name of the app.

Last edited:

Frieza53

Mar 6, 2022
"www" is for windows and its "app.nw" in mac system.

probably something wrong with your permission.

Try this:
1. in finder click the folder where you put peasant's quest app (you must select/click the folder)
2. click Finder > Services > New Terminal at Folder
3. in terminal type: chown -R $(whoami):staff <peasantquest>.app
change <peasantquest> to the real name of the app.
Thanks I found a old post that actually helped me a little. I can now save but the Auto save wont work.

Frieza53

Mar 6, 2022
Thanks I found a old post that actually helped me a little. I can now save but the Auto save wont work.
Ok I got the auto save to work. Finally! I can play the game with no problems. Sorry if I inconvenienced you. It took me a while of going through the pages in this thread for me to find that post.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1646606998722.png
Hi again!
Yet another week has flown by. My main focus has been on doing the programming that glues all the pieces together. The good news is I got a lot done. The bad news is I was woefully optimistic on how little there was left to do. It's very easy to think your almost done when all the big pieces are in place, but it's usually the little details at the end that get you. I still have the final quest left to program and a bunch of children. which is a surprising pain in the ass:). But we are getting there! To be realistic I probably still need a small week before I can start testing.
Sorry for delaying again, but it's always hard to judge the final stage.
Tinkerer.​

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1690941
Hi again!
Yet another week has flown by. My main focus has been on doing the programming that glues all the pieces together. The good news is I got a lot done. The bad news is I was woefully optimistic on how little there was left to do. It's very easy to think your almost done when all the big pieces are in place, but it's usually the little details at the end that get you. I still have the final quest left to program and a bunch of children. which is a surprising pain in the ass:). But we are getting there! To be realistic I probably still need a small week before I can start testing.
Tinkerer.​
So nice to finally see Oksana holding a baby! Cant wait to make lots of kids with her. Tinkerer should take his time with the final stretch we can wait another few weeks if we get quality ;)

handsonfun

Oct 13, 2021
View attachment 1690941
Hi again!
Tinkerer.​
Peasant's Quest? More like Pregnancy Quest, amirite fellas? :cool:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't see MC's mother in these sneak peeks. Is she even going to be there?
Apparently MC will not be interacting with his mother in this update.
Boooooooo, though seriously though, bringing a mother figure into the game at this stage kinda defeats the point of M/S Incest, IMO you need her in the story right from the start for it to be meaningful (the catalist of lustful thoughts in a virginal mind), adding her now makes her just another MILF, similar for the sister.
I'm really curious what twists Tinkerer is planning to make this eventful.

Reactions: astaroth96

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Boooooooo, though seriously though, bringing a mother figure into the game at this stage kinda defeats the point of M/S Incest, IMO you need her in the story right from the start for it to be meaningful (the catalist of lustful thoughts in a virginal mind), adding her now makes her just another MILF, similar for the sister.
Given that he left the house when his father was around this might be related to an inheritance story.
MC marries his Sister in order to quel that foreshadowing missery... or because the sister is to young and inexperienced to run the farm.
Maybe the Dad was a deadbeat whom managed to pile up a serious loan issue... so the now successful Son inheritades the Farm and loans in order to save the family from a dark fate... maybe after his brothers and sisters fled the farm in order to avoid that inheritance.
Given a financial strain for him and the Farm it would work as an excuse why the MC starts to revamp the farm into a Monstergirl Farm.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think Tinkerer does have some plans that are not all that it seems. We will have to wait for the update tho.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
even people close to tinkerer (and at times himself) dont even know what will happen, like the ghost woman in the temple. But that probably will be adressed this update, so fingers crossed :)

Mar 15, 2021
View attachment 1690941
Hi again!
Tinkerer.​
I didn't expect to be able to get her pregnant right away. I love this game.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes