Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hello, I would like to ask you how present is the NTR in this game (I am a fan of NTR)
I can't think of any real NTR in this game, there is a gangbang scene (were your new goblin wife fucks the whole tribe)that is optional and there is content where you cuck someone else

Reactions: YinBlack

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hello, I would like to ask you how present is the NTR in this game (I am a fan of NTR)
There are few scenes wich you can avoid. One from them is rape and you can stop it or use it for your benefit. Another is just misunderstanding. Also there is shareing. But all this scenes are funny and not downright outrageous.
Only real NTR is cucking another guys.

Reactions: YinBlack

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
There are few scenes wich you can avoid. One from them is rape and you can stop it or use it for your benefit. Another is just misunderstanding. Also there is shareing. But all this scenes are funny and not downright outrageous.
Only real NTR is cucking another guys.
Theres a rape?? oh wait are you talking about the werewolf?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
-2 Goblins molesting Mia
-Urak raping Caleah
-Roderick face fucking Gwynneth
Sweet forgetting all that is a good sign I'm ready for the upcoming update :D, though I don't think those rapes happened on my playthough, being the fantabulous hero that I am, hell the only rapes that happened on my playthough was my MC raping the Batbreeder, and the Vamp sister,s sure they thought they were the ones in control but nobody fakes being a thrall better than me :devilish:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Sweet forgetting all that is a good sign I'm ready for the upcoming update :D, though I don't think those rapes happened on my playthough, being the fantabulous hero that I am, hell the only rapes that happened on my playthough was my MC raping the Batbreeder, and the Vamp sister,s sure they thought they were the ones in control but nobody fakes being a thrall better than me :devilish:
-Mia only gets molested if u dont rescue her right away from the goblins.
-You can stop Urak right away or anytime before he finished...
-Step in to drive off Roderick to save Gwynneth

If u did all these then u r indeed a hero lol

Reactions: lord_zeref

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
-Mia only gets molested if u dont rescue her right away from the goblins.
-You can stop Urak right away or anytime before he finished...
-Step in to drive off Roderick to save Gwynneth

If u did all these then u r indeed a hero lol
To be honest I restart from the beginning every update, so I might have had a little fore knowledge about those events.
But that doesn't detract from my fantabulousnus right, even heroes peek... Though next time I'm going to let the goblins have Mia, she was really getting on my nerves last playthrough. I'm not sure I realised that they didn't rape her, did they rape her on an earlier version then? might be getting confused with a different game.
And as for Roderick I'd have shanked that ass within a cold second if I could, still pissed that game forces you to tolerate him for so long.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
To be honest I restart from the beginning every update, so I might have had a little fore knowledge about those events.
But that doesn't detract from my fantabulousnus right, even heroes peek... Though next time I'm going to let the goblins have Mia, she was really getting on my nerves last playthrough. I'm not sure I realised that they didn't rape her, did they rape her on an earlier version then? might be getting confused with a different game.
And as for Roderick I'd have shanked that ass within a cold second if I could, still pissed that game forces you to tolerate him for so long.
If u decide to wait then yeah the 2 goblins rape her. If you let her get raped then it means you have to give her more wood & wait longer to get the "A Pet For My Girl" quest. Whereas saving her gives u a major Affection boost from the start.

Yeah Roderick was a prick but I personaly enjoy rival characters. They make for an interesting dynamic & forces MC to think outside the box. I know many on here hate rivals but I think they are greta story as long as MC has the power to stop them from crossing any lines anytime something happens, ya know?

And at least we get to out him to everyone & kill him in front of the town like the pig he was lol

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There are also several voyarism scenes that you can trigger.
like watching Gwyneth "distracting" the guard Captain and his minion when you "help" our landlady.
Or when Alice treats Samson for her extra income

JDMorrison75

Feb 27, 2022
Have you ever tried making a game like this yourself ?

Do you have any idea what kind of work goes into making a game, do you think that when you render a couple images that you are done or something.
The sheer stupidity of your comment is mind-blowing.

Sure,
A simple Ren'Py VN can deliver updates very quickly, sometimes even every month...
But that's because those are barely games and require a minimal effort of coding and programming.
Open world games are most of the times at least double the work of that, and make that triple when talking about a RPGM games
Unbelievable....

And i agree with Kukothemadhatter , most likely scenario is somewhere in July.:)

Edit: Only just noticed that i responded to you a couple minutes ago as well..... Amazing.
100% I have a degree in-game and web design and making a game, especially making one solo is no easy task. Bugs the hell out me, when people think making a game, is easy the are obviously clueless at the work that goes into it.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
My man literally went to learn how to make video games to answer this message :BootyTime:
Imagine he had to study for his degree to respond to this comment that had obsessed him for so many years.
than there is me talking shit about it :D . Sofar its going well on tinkerer side i think
dont speak him on the daily, just hope we get information soon about the poll and its options

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes